epistane for 18 yrs and over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
just saw this on the bbing.com store page for epistane

Warnings: Consult a physician before taking this product particularly if you are taking prescription medication. Not for persons under the age of 18. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product, if you have or have had a family history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes or high blood pressure or if you are using monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)Individuals sensitive to sulpher should use precaution before taking this product. This product contains sulpher. Exceeping the recommended dosage may cause adverse health effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

im close to turning 20, and been training seriously for about 2. what would you guys think of pulsing epistane for a 20 year old? only reason i ask is because from the research ive done thus far on it, seems to be a very mild compund.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Probably should wait a little while before going hormonal. I always get tempted to hop on epi or m-drol or something but I opt to wait for a couple more years because I am still making good gains naturally. JMO though,

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Don't give into the temptation. Enjoy your natural Testosterone while you have it..it will be gone before you know it.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i would have to say you guys are 100% right. i think it will be much more beneficial when im like 22/23. not to mention the options for products that might be available then will be awesome. i think ill go with my original plan for the AX UMC stack for 12 weeks in the summer. been planning that for about 3 months now. unfortunate i have to wait til summer tho :/. thanks for your input

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I think that the "18 or older" thing is more for legal reasons. I was wondering the same thing about a lot of compounds.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that the "18 or older" thing is more for legal reasons. I was wondering the same thing about a lot of compounds.

Most males have plenty of natty test till about 25yr old it is a legal thing but after 25 IMO would be the time to think about it:cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I waited till I was 25 to start pro-hormones/pro-steroids.

Glad I did.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
28 in 2 weeks and still think I could have put it off another year or two.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
All have given solid suggestions here. Nothing to add ;)

phenibuzz

phenibuzz

Awards
you have plenty of years to use these compounds dont rush it

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
why exactly can u not take steroids when ure say 18 or 19? i know ure natural test levels are high comparible to a 40 year old man, but if that 40 year old man took steroids his test levels would be significantly higher than that 18 year olds. I know it sounds really ignorant but what actually will happen to u when ure 18 instead of 21? I have no reason to take supplements period after im 21 so i was just wondering......I know u guys cannot advocate the use of steroids of 18 year olds, but is that a wives tale, legal issue, or is there scientific proof? I tend to belive there arent any studys out there on 18 year olds taking steroids, so what do u guys base ure position on?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
because at 18 you are still going through puberty and your test levels are at their peaks still, so taking something hormonal would diminish your bodies ability to produce its own test. also at 18 you might not be fully grown all the way and compounds like these close growth plates. im sure there are more reasons but i can't think of any right now.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know the deal about the hormonal thing, im just in a quandry because after im done playing ball i have no use for supplements especailly hormones. Im pretty sure my growth plates shut down a while ago though, and im actaully close to my genetic potential i beleive also.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
At 18 and 19 you are still developing many internal processes that a cycle would affect (namely your HPTA). At an older age your HPTA is much more likely to be fully developed and be able to bounce back quickly and efficently given that you use correct PCT. You don't want to messing around with that when its still developing.

There are many other factors but this is the most prominent example IMO as to one of the dangers of younger hormonal users.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
are there any studys on this out there? im real curios.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
are there any studys on this out there? im real curios.

Well its a known fact that hormonals will skew your natural production of various hormones (test, est, so on) which directly effects your HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-axis).

Man I know were not telling you want you want to hear, but for your long term health believe us (and this is coming from a fellow younger member so I'm not giving you the standard advice then running a cycle of Havoc, 3-ad, epi, or what ever).

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i know what ya mean, i dunno im just kinda looking for something that yeilds better results than the ax umc stack or like products....

on a side point though, why havent any supplement companys created a prohoromone or steroid that manipulates HPTA negative feedback receptors so the body always keeps producing the same test? This would seem to make a lot of sense and shutdown would never happen

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think thats impossible. Anytime your body detects elevated testosterone or any other hormone level it will by natural design down regulate its own production to compensate (your body doesn't want unnaturally high levels of hormones circulating through it so to prevent this it down regulates.)

I know what your saying about controlling this feedback, but I have a feeling attempting to manipulate something that crucial to our bodies would be dangerous (I am no chemist or expert on human physiology but I am pretty sure that is the case. Other wise it probably would have been explored/tested to some degree at this point.)

As far as results go you got a lot of time to make some serious gains before the time your a senior (your a freshman right?) Just stick with it and try some other supplements down the road (USP has a Test booster in the works that has had some insane feedback but an unknown release date atm). It's all about patience, hard work, and dedication at our age brother.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dunno if its possible, im a pre med major so maybe ill make that my graduate work. haha. Ive been reading a lot of primary literature on people with acromegly (produce to much HGH) and there is a drug out right now which blocks the recpetors in the liver to prvent conversion to the insulin growth factor. Maybe somehow we can manipulate HPTA receptors in the future to block the recognition of non "self" synthesized molecules..... who knows.

But yeah well see, its just been a rough year with injuries, and i should be starting but im not becuase of surgies and injuries. (frustrating)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i understand your frustration dood. seeing people make these sick gains on epistane and having all this research at hand makes it that much easier to run it. but to me its a matter of self control and taking the advice from guys on here and around at the gym to wait til im fully developed.

OCCFan is on the money too. there are a lot of bomb products that take advantage of our naturally high testosterone for really awesome natural gains. like the AX stack and drive/rpm which im running right now with some amazing results which have far surpassed my expectations. hopefully if you do decide to go hormonal, you have someone to guide you through it. i know if i were to take a PH or PS i have a close friends dad who said he would be there to walk me through every little aspect. until i told him i was gonna wait until i plateaued completely (hopefully around 24 or 25) then he complimented me on being able to wait.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i know what ya mean, i dunno im just kinda looking for something that yeilds better results than the ax umc stack or like products....

on a side point though, why havent any supplement companys created a prohoromone or steroid that manipulates HPTA negative feedback receptors so the body always keeps producing the same test? This would seem to make a lot of sense and shutdown would never happen
The only steroid that I know of that will not shut you down is Proviron, but that has no anabolic activity and has its own side effects. You always run the possibility of permanent shut down and then you can say hello to a shot a week of test for the rest of your life :run:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
Anabolics 10