Let's get STOKED contest to log STOKED!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Contest Rules

Must be willing to do a honest detailed log of Stoked.

Ok to stack but would prefer it is with a product you have used before so you can distinguish between them.

In 50 words or less tell us why you would be a good choice to log STOKED

Contest will end on Sunday April 6th

1. Would you like to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen naturally with NO steroids and NO prohormones?
2. Are you between cycles and/or looking for something natural to bridge until your next cycle?
3. Would you like something to increase muscle mass and strength naturally?
4. How about something which requires NO post cycle therapy and NO support supplements before during or after?
5. Would you like to increase libido and sexual function?

**If you answered yes to 3 or more of the above then STOKED may be the product for you!

* Increase Testosterone
* Naturally Increases Sexual Function
* Reduces Estrogen

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg **
Growth Complex:

Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)
1150mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose

Directions:
Take 2 Capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM.

WARNING:
You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes. Consult your doctor before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.

Trans-Resveratrol
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, Gonz?lez-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodr�*guez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38

Good luck to everyone and lets get the contest rolling!!!!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
This would be my first log and I am willing to make it extremely detailed. Workout is switching to three days lifting with a large increase in cardio for my first triathlon this summer. Looking too gain strength and keep muscle mass while running, mountain biking and swimming like crazy.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking for something to get me some size and strength. this might be the one.(dont know havent experienced the stokeness) this would be my first detailed log, but willing to do whatever you ask, within reason of course. post before and after pics and my progress in size and strength gains.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Why should I be chosen to do a log? I lift 5 times a week, plus cardio so I will have twice as many entrances in my log then the next guy. I train with freakish weight, and volume so I need something to assist me in recovery time, and strength. I am a national level Powerlifting so lets see if its up to my standards, and out lives the hype. Mark

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been looking for something to get me some size and strength. this might be the one.(dont know havent experienced the stokeness) this would be my first detailed log, but willing to do whatever you ask, within reason of course. post before and after pics and my progress in size and strength gains.

All we ask for is a honest log good luck:cheers:

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6'2......240.......23yrs
been training for over 4yrs, have gotten real serious since mid last year. kept a log over at ironaddicts called "IK v. Weights" and am currently logging my workouts here called "strength/cut". i train 4days/wk on a WSB template and all i am concerned about is strength. my current maxes are: bench: 335, squat: 415, dead: 435. i have been diagnoised hypogonadic since 04' and currently am off test cyp shots and have been for over 5wks. would love to see how this product would help my condition. only other supps i take fish oil, protein, and DCP. would be able to log at least 5days/wk.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'2......240.......23yrs
been training for over 4yrs, have gotten real serious since mid last year. kept a log over at ironaddicts called "IK v. Weights" and am currently logging my workouts here called "strength/cut". i train 4days/wk on a WSB template and all i am concerned about is strength. my current maxes are: bench: 335, squat: 415, dead: 435. i have been diagnoised hypogonadic since 04' and currently am off test cyp shots and have been for over 5wks. would love to see how this product would help my condition. only other supps i take fish oil, protein, and DCP. would be able to log at least 5days/wk.

Very good it would be interesting to see if Stoked would help good luck:cheers:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What will it do inturn of building muscle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am going to be 100% honest i am not positive of the answer i have a opinion on what i know of the ingredents but have not got a chance to run Stoked myself yet but i have posed the question to get a answer from you do not want to give any false information it would not be fair to the members here on AM but will get you a answer A.S.A.P from somebody that does:cheers:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there studies on the product. I am curious as I would't mind running a log if I know what I am supposed to get from it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more people are not all over this, If I was waiting to start my X-factor Appnut log I would be baking you guys cookies and sending you my application in hopes of logging. If you want a log that starts June 1 Im in, but otherwise good luck everyone else.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there studies on the product. I am curious as I would't mind running a log if I know what I am supposed to get from it.
I have put in a request to the owner of the company crowler to help with this question i just do not want to think that it is being ignored but just have not go word back yet. I do believe that studies have been done on the tran-res:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRANS-RESVERATROL STUDY

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

PMID: 18277612 [PubMed - in process] [/quote]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why should I be chosen to do a log? I lift 5 times a week, plus cardio so I will have twice as many entrances in my log then the next guy. I train with freakish weight, and volume so I need something to assist me in recovery time, and strength. I am a national level Powerlifting so lets see if its up to my standards, and out lives the hype. Mark

You sound more like an endurance athlete, with all that high volume training and cardio...But you say you are a powerlifter?. I don't know much about powerlifting, but I thought it was more of a heavy weight, low rep sport without too much cardio....Good luck.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running PCS(same as stoked) right now. It smells yummy. When you guys run it you will want to chew the caps instead of swallowing them. Smells like Grape Juice!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if chosen when would the tester need to start?

what if we are already in a cycle? i think that it would still be very benefiecial anyway...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i want something to get me stoked. i want something to help me be the big man on campus. i train hard, i alternate weekly with a 5x5 & 10x10. i eat a great diet. and am looking for something to not worry about hurting my body. i just want to be stoked about something for once

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if chosen when would the tester need to start?

what if we are already in a cycle? i think that it would still be very benefiecial anyway...
Well the contest ends a week from today by the time the product is recieved would probally be another week we would then like the log to start within a week what cycle are you doing and yes it could be very benefiecial:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want something to get me stoked. i want something to help me be the big man on campus. i train hard, i alternate weekly with a 5x5 & 10x10. i eat a great diet. and am looking for something to not worry about hurting my body. i just want to be stoked about something for once

The big man on campus get most of the babes i hear ya if that is your picture on the avi you look good bro and best of luck:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The big man on campus get most of the babes i hear ya if that is your picture on the avi you look good bro and best of luck:cheers:
that it is. tahnks bro. im likin this supp from what ive read. you should push for it in VS

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
picked up a bottle of Stoked! for the hell of it during my last order from NP ... think I'll be trying it out after my recomp is finished in late May ... first or second week of June is when I could start ... if this is a good starting time, I'd like to be considered for a log ...

good luck to all the lucky chosen ones

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the contest ends a week from today by the time the product is recieved would probally be another week we would then like the log to start within a week what cycle are you doing and yes it could be very benefiecial:cheers:
well its just a test deca winny cycle.....8 weeks in.

wood23

wood23

Awards
i have been researching on this board for a couple of months getting alot of info on pro hormone type products to try a cycle for the first time( i have been lifting for 16yrs ) but i am willing to give this product a go by itself especially as our customs are abit hit and miss getting PH type products in. I dont know if i am suitable as i live in australia but i do know there are a lot of aussies on this site.
Cheers

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been researching on this board for a couple of months getting alot of info on pro hormone type products to try a cycle for the first time( i have been lifting for 16yrs ) but i am willing to give this product a go by itself especially as our customs are abit hit and miss getting PH type products in. I dont know if i am suitable as i live in australia but i do know there are a lot of aussies on this site.
Cheers
definately alot of aussies here, ive grown fond of them....beats those damn canadians! :twisted:

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
You sound more like an endurance athlete, with all that high volume training and cardio...But you say you are a powerlifter?. I don't know much about powerlifting, but I thought it was more of a heavy weight, low rep sport without too much cardio....Good luck.
That is how alot of powerlifters train. I am personally not one of them. I train squats, and deadlifts twice a week one light, and one heavy. Then I bench twice a week one heavy, and then one light. Then I normally do one random workout. I am leaving in 2 months for Parris Island to become a Marine, and have to get in some cardio atleast three times a week. I take my lifting very serious try to get in some good calories, and alot of sleep to recover. Thanks Mark

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An interesting contest! Here is my entry:

"Containing generous dose-dependent amounts of synergistic compounds shown to support favourable gene expression comparable to the beneficial anti-aging effects of optimal calorie restriction, I consider Stoked a cornerstone of any serious programme for combating the adverse effects of oxidative stress, irrespective of type and cause. So, get Stoked!"

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I need "STOKED" because I'm currently reducing calories for my summer cut and it's starting to take it's toll in the bedroom and overall libido. My age, (34) probably isn't helping matters either, but my wife and I both would love to get things STOKED up in the bedroom.

Hunter8907

Awards
Man this thread is booming, good luck to all the applicants I'm finishing up on my last day of STOKED! and the results have been very nice...increase strength, libido, vivid dream recall, better pumps when taken close to pre-workout.

It's not going to directly cause muscle growth as a protein supplement would. It will indirectly stimulate growth through the pathways of effecting hormones. When testosterone is higher and estrogen is lower, often it will facilitate a more favorable environment for hypertrophy. In essence you are going to get the benefit of natural hormone modulation which will be favorable for growth, strength, libido, etc.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TRANS-RESVERATROL STUDY

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

PMID: 18277612 [PubMed - in process]
[/QUOTE]

I see this test done on animal not human and that is not a test on your product. That worries me because the claims looks amazing but at the same time there many products on here that makes claims and people have said things that did not agree with the claims.

Hunter8907

Awards
I see this test done on animal not human and that is not a test on your product. That worries me because the claims looks amazing but at the same time there many products on here that makes claims and people have said things that did not agree with the claims.[/QUOTE]

Libido, strength, sleep, and pumps were all enhanced during my 30 day STOKED! experience. The study is not a direct means to the whole efficiency of STOKED! it was trying to prove trans-resveratrols effect, it did not account for the products dose or the added ingredients STOKED! is composed of. Tests are rarely used on humans.

Hunter8907

Awards
I see this test done on animal not human and that is not a test on your product. That worries me because the claims looks amazing but at the same time there many products on here that makes claims and people have said things that did not agree with the claims.
Libido, strength, sleep, and pumps were all enhanced during my 30 day STOKED! experience. The study is not a direct means to the whole efficiency of STOKED! it was trying to prove trans-resveratrols effect, it did not account for the products dose or the added ingredients STOKED! is composed of. Tests are rarely used on humans.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not a rabbit.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I just received my Stoked! that I ordered today! YAY!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping this wouldn't get bumped so I would have a better chance at winning... :sad:
Anyways, good luck to whoever gets selected, from reviews it seems to be a quality supplement.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hoping this wouldn't get bumped so I would have a better chance at winning... :sad:
Anyways, good luck to whoever gets selected, from reviews it seems to be a quality supplement.
Everyone i have talked to really enjoys the product it is excellent for boosting test levels and reducing estrogen and really helps with libido and most reporta much better sleep:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so when do we find out about this contests results? becasue im stoked to find out

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i bought a couple of bottles and cant wait to try it out, good luck to the winner of this contest

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to log this and would be able to provide some blood tests pre and post. I'm simply looking to normalize my hormonal levels and am intrigued to see if resveratrol is everything claimed. AI's little additions don't seem to hurt either ;-).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Damn nothing can match up to dat der Nitro Tech!
well any avid BBer would know that Nitro Tech is unbeatable...not even AAS can stand up to it. DUH. Its so good you can run it by its self, with NO PCT REQUIRED
:burg:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
so whats the verdict? im stoked as everyone else...

acecombact1

Awards
dam i just ordered a bottle.

but im a rsearch associate in a biotech company that develops diagnostic kits for measuring hormones (testosterone, LH, insulin......ect) so i have mean of testing myself pre and post STOCKED cycle. Right now im working on kit that measures free testosterone levels in patent serum using RIA by equilibrium dialysis, which is the most accurate method for measuring testosterone...........DIG that