1-test questions

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Currently Im taking a multi, creatine, ALA, ZMA, and flax.. when I start my 1-test should i drop any of these? or does it matter?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Drop the craetine and ala... Just my opionion. Talk to ya

Bone

Awards
Drop the craetine and ala... Just my opionion. Talk to ya
Good call................why would you drop the rest?? The multi and ZMA are minerals. The flax is for healthy fats. You need both of those in your everyday diet.

Peace

Bone

Sean

Awards
The omega-3's are for test, right? Why would it matter if natural test production would be almost completely replaced by the 1-test?

bigbadboss101

Awards
The Omega 3's is needed anytime, regardless of test production. People are able to lose fat by increasing their intake of EFA, plus you get a bunch of other benefits.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hhhmmm? Just a thought.....If creatine makes for a better environment for muscle growth due to water, would this not be important during a PH cycle since you need to make the most of it?

shady

Awards
i also have a q on this . i only take a multi,liver tabs, and flax . i have zma but i was gonna wate and take it post cycle with my 6-oxo . should i be takeing this evert night anyways ?

Sean

Awards
Leave the flax for after the cycle. I'm still not convinced that it has much use aside from the test boost.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
well as far as I know a good amount of healthy(unsaturated) fats are good for you.. although now that im talking muscle milk i get plenty...so i might just drop the flax all together

Sean

Awards
I don't think Muscle Milk contains half as much omega-3 as flax, if any at all.

Super Tri's

Awards
Stick with the ZMA - or just zinc and magnesium throughout the whole cycle, helps with immune system, recovery, and a good nights sleep

flax - keep, you need efa's, they are great for energy, living a healthy lifestyle, hair, nails, skin (i'm sure you guys are all concerned with this, girls notice this ****).

creatine - keep without a doubt, muscle recovery, increased atp, water retention, and i think i read is even more useful during periods of elevated test levels

multi - a no brainer

ala - its great, but not needed, if you have the cash than bling bling.

But, make sure you have post-cycle covered (BEFORE you start the cycle!)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Leave the flax for after the cycle. I'm still not convinced that it has much use aside from the test boost.

read my flax oil info thread...

omega 3's do lots of things...

but what one has to remember is ..that after taking some for 3 days its not gonig to be a miracle...its not magic flax oil or anything

h19

true_c

Awards
i wouldnt think u should drop any. if u need to save some $ i'd get rid of the ala - its nice but unnecessary. as for the rest, id suggest u keep them if u can

the fat in muscle milk is good fat - as far as how much omega-3's i dunno exactly

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
drop the creatine, **** sucks

Sean

Awards

read my flax oil info thread...

omega 3's do lots of things...

but what one has to remember is ..that after taking some for 3 days its not gonig to be a miracle...its not magic flax oil or anything

h19
I did, and changed my mind. ;) I'm easily swayed by all things scientific.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established

I did, and changed my mind. ;) I'm easily swayed by all things scientific.

Glad to help. I think Im easily swayed that way also.

h19