what in the heck is in this stuff

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
this is evo labs new product i am not good at algebra so i need help deciphering what this stuff is

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 24mcg 400%
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 60mg 100%
Vanadyl Sulfate 4mg **

Extreme Anabolic Proprietary Blend: 870,000mcg
TestEVOL Complex (Tribulus Terrestris Standardized To 20% (26-O-Beta-D-Glycopyranosyl-22-Hydroxyfurost-5-Ene-3Beta, 26-Diol-3-O-Beta-Diglucorhamnoside), 2-(4-Methoxyphenyl)-8-(3-Methylbut-2-Enyl)-7[(2S,3R,4S,5R,6R)-3,4,5-Trihydroxy-6- (Hydroxymethyl) Oxan-2-Yl]oxy-3-[[(2S,3S,4R,5S,6S)-3,4,5- Trihydroxy-6-Methyl-Oxan-2-Yl] Methyoxy]chromen-4-One(Lcarrin), 20- Hydroxyecdysone, Ajuga Turkestanica Std. To 2% (2B,3B,5B,11 Alpha,22R) 2,3,11,14,20,22,25-Hepatahydroxycholest-7-En-6-,Trigonella Foenum Graecum Std. To 40% Steroidal Saponins, 10%(26-O-Beta-D-Glycopyranosyl-22-Hydroxyfurost-5-Ene-3Beta,26-Diol-3-O-Beta-Diglucorhamnoside),Eurycoma Longifolia Std To 5% Glycosaponins, 4% Polysaccharides, Avena Sativa)

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex: 2,500mcg
Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex: 2,000mg
Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend: 4,100mcg
Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

Red Kidney Bean 100mg

thanks

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's a test booster and also seems to have some nutrient (protein) partitioning. Tribulus is a standard (though questionable) testoserone booster. Avena sativa raises free test. Methoxy and Hydoxyecdy act as anabolic agents. I can't tell if it's an effective formula because I don;t know any of the actual dosages. It a little bit "kitchen sinky".

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a test booster and also seems to have some nutrient (protein) partitioning. Tribulus is a standard (though questionable) testoserone booster. Avena sativa raises free test. Methoxy and Hydoxyecdy act as anabolic agents. I can't tell if it's an effective formula because I don;t know any of the actual dosages. It a little bit "kitchen sinky".
You are right that it is intended as a testosterone booster. I also agree that, under certain circumstances, it may be unfair and inappropriate to judge a product's effectiveness by looking at the ingredients profile. Still, I find the following somewhat irritating:
1) The exaggerated use of scientific compound names to "stretch" the ingredients profile and make well-known compounds look more impressive than they really are.
2) The use of "mcg", rather than "mg" to make the ingredient amounts appear significant.
3) The "Extreme Anabolic Proprietary Blend" with about seven or so compounds (at standard extractions) may be not necessarily be sufficiently dosed at 870,000mcg (=870mg) per day.
4) The "Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex" that contains three compounds, including Bergamottin, may be under-dosed at only 2,500mcg (=2.5mg) per day.
5) I am not sure to what extent 4,100mcg (=4.1mg) of the "Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend" that includes Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, and Ginger can offer any meaningful liver support and anti-oxidant protection.
And so on.
Altogether, I cannot say whether product will work or not. Personally, I would look elsewhere. My $0.02.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
870,000mcg
LOL. Is that really necessary? I hate it when they list **** like that. Why not just call it 870,000,000,000pg? ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Is that really necessary? I hate it when they list **** like that. Why not just call it 870,000,000,000pg? ;)
Agree! Some supplement companies mostly resort to such practice when the ingredient amounts per serving is on the low side. They just make the amount look impressive from an optical point of view...

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
PVL makes a weight gainer called mutant mass in which they say it has 52,000mg of amino acids per serving. In case you haven't figured it out, that 52 grams of protein.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
dancebot kitchen sinky is an awsome description. I was just asking because i have used evos ph products before ,and they obviously contained what they said they did because i made good gains. When i came across this i figured they were hiding something that might be worth while can anyone give me a breakdown of what all those numbered substances are because all those numbers are confusing.

tothetop

Awards
I had the same question. I have noticed that suppliers boast that it is the new OmniEvol or SustEvol. So i bought it. I began with one pill a day for week one. Wekk two upped it to two a day (as suggested). Now I am on week three with two a day. I havent seen any gains yet. Although i feel a bit stronger. I'll keep you posted.

tothetop

Awards
does anyone know about ArimEvol? I noticed that it is methylated. However it is a PCT (A.I. and test booster) is methylation typical for a good PCT?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Agree! Some supplement companies mostly resort to such practice when the ingredient amounts per serving is on the low side. They just make the amount look impressive from an optical point of view...
yep IDS does this!