Lookin @ 3 different fat burners. Need some advice! What should i get?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin @ 3 different fat burners. Need some advice! What should i get?

Just need some insite on fat burner products. I really dont want the sensation on my heart flyin out of my chest like i experienced with xenadrine efx with ephdera. I know these products tend to do that but i would rather not that sensation. I have been looking at the common hydroxycut hardcore, animal cuts, and anabolic pump. Those are just the top 3 that i was thinking about pickin from. Any suggestions or info on these products or any other great or better working supps would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!!

2. Registered User
    Answers

EA stack + Leviathan Reloaded.

So basically you got your standard ECYA stack.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nexed23 View Post
    Just need some insite on fat burner products. I really dont want the sensation on my heart flyin out of my chest like i experienced with xenadrine efx with ephdera. I know these products tend to do that but i would rather not that sensation. I have been looking at the common hydroxycut hardcore, animal cuts, and anabolic pump. Those are just the top 3 that i was thinking about pickin from. Any suggestions or info on these products or any other great or better working supps would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!!
    -Hydroxycut HC - to be completely honest it did absolutely nothing for me, and it turned my poop red from the dye they use. freaked me out at first. not worth the coin you'll drop on it.
    -I stay away from ephedra also. Never got jittery or anything with it but felt like i was having withdrawls when i stopped using. I get similar effects with yohimbine for some reason, havent pin pointed why yet.
    -Never used leviathin but alot of people swear by it and numerous cutting stacks can be made with it. if you search the product you are sure to find one.
    -I have become a huge fan of the alri tri lean system, you can get it now with TX in it, so its really 4 bottles..not quite a tri set up anymore i guess, but whatever not important. Venom is a great appetite suppresant and only a mild stim effect on me, add in special tactics and I have zero random cravings on low carb days. I have noticed myself sweating my ass off since i started this stack and never had this effect with any other cutting stack. Love the stuff. Always a good buy.

There are so many options. Your best bet is to look at the ingredients and find something that doesnt look like they took every possible fat loss supp and threw it in there. I feel on those you get so low a dosage on all of them you cant obtain the good results they may provide. depending on how long you can wait USP is releasing recreate in the near future (real soon I hope) Supposed to be good stuff.
    •   

4. JDF
    Answers

ALRI tri-lean

my diet is the same as it was before I started 2 weeks ago and Im down 5lbs and strength has stayed pretty much the same. I havent added the T-X yet because I have to get blood work done and dont want to skew the results before adding this.

I thought I would get better appetite suppression from all the logs I read but it hasnt lived up to that expectation, then again I dont think anything compares to ECA. My true love.

Hydroxycut HC gave me the worst anxiety of my life and it really didnt do anything for me. No lie i thought I was going to die while I was taking it and I didnt know why, once the bottle finished and I was off it for a few days I didnt get that feeling anymore. Plus theres better options for a better price.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

if you are looking for something it is not going to increase your heart rate so much i would go with levi reloaded. venom is one pill so you are stuck with all or none. plus that completely knocks out my appitite. levi also has some a great effect on well-being plus you can adjust dosage much better. stack that with DCP and its a killer combo.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with the DCP/ Levi combo. I stay lean on that stack and have no heart racing at all. I have a general feeling of wel being and good endurance. My appetite is not supressed so I don't have to fight myself to get my food intake in.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by witt51 View Post
    if you are looking for something it is not going to increase your heart rate so much i would go with levi reloaded. venom is one pill so you are stuck with all or none. plus that completely knocks out my appitite. levi also has some a great effect on well-being plus you can adjust dosage much better. stack that with DCP and its a killer combo.
    Why do i have to take both of these, what makes it better? Dcp runs about 35$ and levi runs 32$ those numbers look right? Plus i seen a stack available on nutraplanet. its levi and incarnate for 40$ is that worth gettin or should i just go on spendin 60 and get the levi and dcp? Thanks
  8. Registered User
    Answers

There are so many fat burners out there I just can't understand how they sell that much. I have used many fat burners and I must say that I'm a lot more comfortable listening to my body's signs of fatigue instead of trying to push it on the overtraining side. This is just my opinion. I am not saying that a cycle of it will hurt, but I don't plan on using a fat burner to get on stage. It will depend on how I feel.

I would go for a non-stim fat burner if I could. I saw the dark side of stims, and they scare me now lol.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nexed23 View Post
    Why do i have to take both of these, what makes it better? Dcp runs about 35$ and levi runs 32$ those numbers look right? Plus i seen a stack available on nutraplanet. its levi and incarnate for 40$ is that worth gettin or should i just go on spendin 60 and get the levi and dcp? Thanks
    DCP breaksdown fat and uses it as energy and prevents them from being redeposited in the fat cell (dumb down version).
    Levi is just an amazing produc tin which it boosts testerone and allows for your body to increase muscle while in a decreased calorie deficit. its good at appetite suppression and gives a great since of well-being. search for levi/dcp logs there are a ton of them. i would spend the $60 i dont think levi/incarnate stack is as potent in fet burning
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I agree with the DCP/ Levi combo. I stay lean on that stack and have no heart racing at all. I have a general feeling of wel being and good endurance. My appetite is not supressed so I don't have to fight myself to get my food intake in.
    i just started using DCP/Levi-R and im loving the sense of well being from, im not all stimed out or anything i just feel good. def look into these to
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Ephedrine + Levi-R + DCP + Lean Xtreme sounds good.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lenny gaudy View Post
    I was just scouring the forums before making my supp purchase. I had pretty much decided to go with Leviathan Reloaded and DCP based on the rave reviews all over the forum but after seeing the post about Levi boosting testosterone I'm a bit scared off - is this safe for women?

I am looking for a fat burner that will also give me the energy boost I need to get back into exercising. If Levi is safe for women then I will definitely try it. I'll appreciate anyone's help on this...I'm a bit freaked out...thanks!
    Levi is very safe for women. The amount of test we already have in our bodies is boosted by a small amount. Not even close to what it would take to have sides. But just enough to make gaining muscle versus fat easier. I've used it for months now with no sides.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

MAN Scorch + Bronkaid
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lenny gaudy View Post
    I was just scouring the forums before making my supp purchase. I had pretty much decided to go with Leviathan Reloaded and DCP based on the rave reviews all over the forum but after seeing the post about Levi boosting testosterone I'm a bit scared off - is this safe for women?

I am looking for a fat burner that will also give me the energy boost I need to get back into exercising. If Levi is safe for women then I will definitely try it. I'll appreciate anyone's help on this...I'm a bit freaked out...thanks!
    it will work great for you. I know crader has used it and i have seen a few guys say their girlfriends/wives take it and all had great reults. the test incease is something you should not worry about. from a post i have read before it will increase your libido also.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by witt51 View Post
    it will work great for you. I know crader has used it and i have seen a few guys say their girlfriends/wives take it and all had great reults. the test incease is something you should not worry about. from a post i have read before it will increase your libido also.
    the libido boost in women is a very welcome side effect.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. JDF
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the libido boost in women is a very welcome side effect.
    I think im picking up some levi for my girlfriend then because since i've started a CKD Im constantly crawling on top of her and she doesnt seem to be able to keep up:bb2:
  17. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

DCP/Leviathan...

For fatloss you CANNOT beat this.

I would Add DS' LX2 also. For added effect.
  18. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have to agree that out of what you've listed...Levi seems to be the best choice.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Jumping on to the back of this thread, what would be something decent to stack with DCP that isn't Levi Reloaded or anything that contains yohimbe? Anything with yohimbe won't make it past customs here.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thudd View Post
    Jumping on to the back of this thread, what would be something decent to stack with DCP that isn't Levi Reloaded or anything that contains yohimbe? Anything with yohimbe won't make it past customs here.
    caffeine, green tea, fish oil..........sorted
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thudd View Post

Lean Extreme would not be bad.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Lean Extreme would not be bad.
    prob wont make it, if yohimbine wont pass customs, 7-OH wont...mine got seized anyway...

guessing your in Canada Thudd?
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    prob wont make it, if yohimbine wont pass customs, 7-OH wont...mine got seized anyway...

Word
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Australia

I've heard of LX coming through in inspected parcels, which better be accurate because I've just ordered some to go in combo with AX
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up My recommendations!

Personally I think a DCP/RPM stack would be one hell of a killer fat loss stack, and if you wanted to you could add in some 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (geranium oil caps...hopefully Nutraplanet has them in stock now) and have quite the potent fat burning/thermogenic stack. However, this is just my opinion and you have to do what you feel is right for you. Good luck to you with whatever you decide on.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lookin for a little advice
    By MeigsCounty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 10:15 PM
  2. lookin for advice on my supps
    By gobigrgohme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:23 AM
  3. Lookin for advice
    By brandon615 in forum Supplements