novedex xt epistane

fabulous

Awards
HI,
i have questions : on the website of gaspari nutrition we can read " use novedex in combination wih sizeon and superpump 250".

SO my questions are :
is it a good idea to use novedex xt without anything else for pct?

Cant i use novedex xt for my pct after epistane ?

Or can i use epistane without pct or use epistane as pct? ( i read on this forum that epistane is serm like)

we say in french : "voila merci d'avance"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi Epistane is a steriod and in no way would be used for pct the novedex xt you could run but i would run something like Post Cycle Support for pct it will help with your test levels and help reduce estrogen.

You need to do much more research before using epistane the are supps you need to run while on cycle and your pct has to be planned properly.

I would use the search function on this board type in epistane and you will get alot of good info also go to the pct forum here and learn about pct there is a lot of good info to learn on this board and people are willing to help but you really need to do some research you always want to know what your putting in your body best of luck to you bro:cheers:

fabulous

Awards
thanks for your answers. i will go on with reading this forum searching for good solution for a first cycle. it is a little bit difficult .... (if somebody have an advice it's wellcome...)

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your answers. i will go on with reading this forum searching for good solution for a first cycle. it is a little bit difficult .... (if somebody have an advice it's wellcome...)
You have the right idea. Stick around and read, there are some very knowledgable people here.

You might even decide to go with a supplement that will not require a PCT.

fabulous

Awards
what kind ? i usualy take mammoth 2500, no xplod... i try white blood... and some other thinks. you thinks this kind of product ?