Biggest results you have had off a single cycle?

Whats the biggest gain in LBM you have had in one cycle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats the biggest gains in LBM, BW, and maxes you have gained in a single cycle?
state what products you were on when this occured as well...:clean::bow28:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty limited poll....should be options grouped by tens all the way to 30 pounds.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know how to set more than two choices...but i want to.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
16lbs of solid mass. I gained it off of a hdrol, SSR methyl extreme and propadrol cycle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant say it was all LBM. It was more than 10 lbs in eight weeks. I was using blue-up. Also I was taking in 4k per day.(the most important thing) I gained twenty total lbs0this was from Nov07-jan 08 I have a log on here with pictures somewhere in the log back section(unsponsered)

Last edited:

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Gained 14 lbs in 3 weeks off of 20 mg's a week of superdrol.

I will never take the stuff again though:)

JGank

Awards
i did 26lbs of 1ad at 600mg for four weeks. I was shocked. That was the best stuff I have ever taken in my life.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang guys seein some nice stuff. awesome results too. rep pts around

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
On Mass Tabs I gained 17 lbs. 12 lbs on Epi. Maybe 2 lbs on Furaguno lol. I know of guys gaining 30 lbs while taking aas.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
On Mass Tabs I gained 17 lbs. 12 lbs on Epi. Maybe 2 lbs on Furaguno lol. I know of guys gaining 30 lbs while taking aas.
dang..too bad mass tabs got pulled. im too young anywho

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah too bad. Don't worry, when you are old enough there will be something else I'm sure. You are smart to wait until you are old enough. You will be glad you did.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah too bad. Don't worry, when you are old enough there will be something else I'm sure. You are smart to wait until you are old enough. You will be glad you did.
yeah. im damn happy with my results with out taking any test boosters, other than a 3 wk cycle of a SD clone ( i lost it all anyways cuz of cutting for wrestling season).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i did 26lbs of 1ad at 600mg for four weeks. I was shocked. That was the best stuff I have ever taken in my life.
damn....come on...really.??.lol

thats crazy...congrats

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm up about 8lbs off epi, and I'm not done with week 3 yet.\
Not sure if it is all pure muscle. I'm pretty sure some of it is glusoce and water because I really upped my carbs and water intake, but I doubt I've gained any fat.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
8 Week Transdermal 1-test 600mg+ 600mg 4-ad transdermal, 30lbs gained, squat and deadlift went up 80lbs, this was the first thing i ever touched.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Same as CHAPS, 8 weeks of 1-test & 4AD on my first cycle ever - 36 pounds. I was working at GNC in a mall, and this chick across the hall at Chick-Fil-A used to sweat me, so I was eating a couple chicken sandwiches every 2 hours or so. :twisted:

Man I wish I could still make gains like that.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
10 pounds with diet & exercise when I 1st started to workout. Otherwise shouldn't this be in the steroids section?

oldscool63

Awards
Here's a blast from the past: I gained 22 lbs (from 182 to 204) back in 1990 (mostly LBM) using the old Cybergenics products and routine. Did it in 6 weeks with a super clean diet. Also took Universal's Animal Pak and amino's.

Man, Cybergenics was a kick ass product for us naturals!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 12 lbs on day 14 of my m1t cycle :afro:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
~20lbs (not all lean) from Superdrol. Won't use it again. I have a brand new bottle sitting on my shelf that has expired. Should make a good conversation piece/paper weight ;-P

I'd like to try Epistane though. Minimal sides I hear. Anyone want to PM me their cycle and experiences with it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
~20lbs (not all lean) from Superdrol. Won't use it again. I have a brand new bottle sitting on my shelf that has expired. Should make a good conversation piece/paper weight ;-P

I'd like to try Epistane though. Minimal sides I hear. Anyone want to PM me their cycle and experiences with it?
why wont you use it again? and what are your plans with that other bottle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
10 pounds with diet & exercise when I 1st started to workout. Otherwise shouldn't this be in the steroids section?
good gosh man, who are you quoting in your sig?

thewrx

Awards
I dont think anyone could gain more thatn 10lbs "LBM" off any cycle. And if they did aas is not for them. Only exception I could see is if a 110 16 year old ran a cycle or one of those never ending cycles like HRT or BB's use.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone could gain more thatn 10lbs "LBM" off any cycle. And if they did aas is not for them. Only exception I could see is if a 110 16 year old ran a cycle or one of those never ending cycles like HRT or BB's use.
I think it sounds more like AAS are a god-send actually.. It's just that, they probably weren't anywhere near their natural genetic potential.