Poseidon + Gut Health = No Cold! - AnabolicMinds.com

Poseidon + Gut Health = No Cold!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Poseidon + Gut Health = No Cold!

Just wanted to mention that the above combination has successfully warded off what felt like it was going to be a major cold. It started 4 days ago. Sore throat, a little stuffy etc. I doubled my Poseidon intake (also took Swell and Blast at times) and tripled my Gut Health dose from 1 per day to 3. The cold never progressed past the beginning stages. Today (day 4), i only have a slight hint of the sore throat, and the excess mucus has dried up. I didn't even have to scale back my training at all, which is a huge bonus. I can't say enough how happy I am that I have access to such great products.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Pollen season is getting ready to kick off here in the ATL. I Shall try this.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    Just wanted to mention that the above combination has successfully warded off what felt like it was going to be a major cold. It started 4 days ago. Sore throat, a little stuffy etc. I doubled my Poseidon intake (also took Swell and Blast at times) and tripled my Gut Health dose from 1 per day to 3. The cold never progressed past the beginning stages. Today (day 4), i only have a slight hint of the sore throat, and the excess mucus has dried up. I didn't even have to scale back my training at all, which is a huge bonus. I can't say enough how happy I am that I have access to such great products.
    Very nice!! Yes i usually bump up my poseidon(usually double my doses) when i feel like i am getting sick/or i am sick. This seems to help prevent the sickness and allows you to get back in the gym
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Very nice!! Yes i usually bump up my poseidon(usually double my doses) when i feel like i am getting sick/or i am sick. This seems to help prevent the sickness and allows you to get back in the gym

With 2 kids in daycare, I'm bombarded with all kinds of bugs. This is the first time I've even started a cold/viral infection and it is now basically gone. For me, Poseidon and Gut health are now staples!
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    With 2 kids in daycare, I'm bombarded with all kinds of bugs. This is the first time I've even started a cold/viral infection and it is now basically gone. For me, Poseidon and Gut health are now staples!
    nice glad to hear it...i haven't tried gut health yet, but i have been meaning to. You may have sparked my interest again
    PES Representative
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are a fine addition to the growing list of people who successfully fended off major sickness with the help of GUT Health. I will never again attempt a winter (especially a winter in Ohio) without the aid of GH.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Glad to hear you are feeling better !
  8. New Member

I also up my dose of Poseidon if I am feeling run down or feel a cold/flu coming on and find it works well. Didn't know about Gut Health but will look into this ( winter is coming up and I often have no choice but to ride the pushbike to work - gotta keep that immune system strong ).

Thanks for the info
  9. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

The digestive benefits of GH are the reason I started taking it, but the increased immune response is a HUGE bonus. Between that and the Poseidon, I felt like my body just refused to let the virus take hold.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I'll have to look into Gut Health ... this time of year always messes me up ... bonus if it helps with the gas bombs I drop around the house (wife will greatly appreciate it)
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

this is funny, I mentioned this to someone the other day that they should try a stack of these two (and Xlean as well actually since it increases tcell production) and nimubs was thinking it was a great idea.....

I think they watned to see if NP wanted to do a special stack deal kinda like they did with slick pleasures and paravol with these two... anyone hit you up over this Dsade? I think it would be a great idea, the fit n healthy stack.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    this is funny, I mentioned this to someone the other day that they should try a stack of these two (and Xlean as well actually since it increases tcell production) and nimubs was thinking it was a great idea.....

I think they watned to see if NP wanted to do a special stack deal kinda like they did with slick pleasures and paravol with these two... anyone hit you up over this Dsade? I think it would be a great idea, the fit n healthy stack.

Gut health and Poseidon togethor? Hell yea count me in!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm..nobody approached me at all.
  14. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

I actually think they were a combo buy at one time. I am going to call NP tomorrow and ask them what happened.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

well here the two of you are, lets make it happen!

Ill take my royalties in the form of one stack and review it, since i have been feeling a bit under the weather as of late.

Either way this staack should happen, think it would be a big hit.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

This is a study i posted in the Gut Health Thread. It demonstrates how Gut Health's probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus enhances cell-mediated immunity by increasing Killer, suppressor, and helper T cell counts. Just think how amazing this stack would be if you added in NOxidant which is scheduled to be released soon. Talk about overall health and immune boosting properties.

Vaccine. 2006 Nov 10;24 (44-46):6670-4 16844267
    Probiotic bacteria reduced duration and severity but not the incidence of common cold episodes in a double blind, randomized, controlled trial. [My paper] Michael de Vrese , Petra Winkler , Peter Rautenberg , Timm Harder , Christian Noah , Christiane Laue , Stephan Ott , Jochen Hampe , Stefan Schreiber , Knut Heller , Jürgen Schrezenmeir

To investigate the effect of long-term consumption of probiotic bacteria on viral respiratory tract infections (common cold, influenza), a randomized, double blind, controlled intervention study was performed during two winter/spring periods (3 and 5 month). Four hundred and seventy-nine healthy adults were supplemented daily with vitamins plus minerals with or without probiotic lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. The intake of the probiotic had no effect on the incidence of common cold infections (verum=158, control=153 episodes, influenza was not observed), but significantly shortened duration of episodes by almost 2 days (7.0+/-0.5 versus 8.9+/-1.0 days, p=0.045), reduced the severity of symptoms and led to larger increases in cytotoxic T plus T suppressor cell counts and in T helper cell counts.

Legendary

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I have never tried Poseiden but it sounds like a good stack. Add in the NoXidant and it couldn't be topped!
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I definitely think a triple stack would be excellent and affordable.
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Dude your gonna take all my friggin money! Im in like flynn with this!! Hell yea!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Dude your gonna take all my friggin money! Im in like flynn with this!! Hell yea!
    Money well spent brotha . This could be a sick stack!

Legendary

21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Should be a great re-introduction for NOxidant as well.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Should be a great re-introduction for NOxidant as well.
    Without a doubt. All the great anti-oxidant's that NOxidant contains should be a potent addition to the stack already suggested. This would be great addition to take while "ON" to maintain optimal immune function that can be effected by certain hormones. Can't wait to try this bad boy stack out!

Legendary

23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Money well spent brotha . This could be a sick stack!
    Oh no doubt! This is why i spend all the money on RPN products that i spend! Full confidence and amazing products!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Without a doubt. All the great anti-oxidant's that NOxidant contains should be a potent addition to the stack already suggested. This would be great addition to take while "ON" to maintain optimal immune function that can be effected by certain hormones. Can't wait to try this bad boy stack out!
    This is exactly my thinking when i first suggested it, I think it was to chad cause he was feelin under the weather starting up a new cycle.. or it was someone on cycle, anyhow I think this is the optimum way to stay aheasd of the "Test flu" and lowered immunities that can come with a lower est level with even NHA stacks that include est blockers and will maximize your compound of choices potential with your body going at peak performance.

Def sounds that much better with NOxidant.... I am an IBE guy so I have to make sure to not forget the Xlean as well and the insane Immune boosting effects it can have but for maintaining a decent cost on this stack you can only include so much

b dvf rv .wczs <------ compliments of my 10month old
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

This is exactly my thinking when i first suggested it, I think it was to chad cause he was feelin under the weather starting up a new cycle.. or it was someone on cycle, anyhow I think this is the optimum way to stay aheasd of the "Test flu" and lowered immunities that can come with a lower est level with even NHA stacks that include est blockers and will maximize your compound of choices potential with your body going at peak performance.

Def sounds that much better with NOxidant.... I am an IBE guy so I have to make sure to not forget the Xlean as well and the insane Immune boosting effects it can have but for maintaining a decent cost on this stack you can only include so much

b dvf rv .wczs <------ compliments of my 10month old
    Agreed poops. This stack would have immense benefits while "ON" overall. I know i'll be utilizing it very shortly.

Legendary

26. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

I'm IN!
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Went ahead and discussed the stack with Nimbus, and sent the email to Nutra...let's try to make this happen.

Anyone have a cool name for the stack?
  28. Elite Member

I really think this would be a nice stack and i will try to think of some names
    PES Representative
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I'd personally call this stack: The Bulletproof Stack
    The Superman Stack
    Healthy Bastard Stack
  30. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Went ahead and discussed the stack with Nimbus, and sent the email to Nutra...let's try to make this happen.

"Immune boost"

"Germs be gone"

Yeah, not so creative this morning.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Annabolic Germ Annihilator!
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Annabolic Germ Annihilator!

Hahah very nice i like it!
  33. Board Sponsor

Wait, Noxidant is actually going to come out this year, sweet! Did you guys ever bother getting the product tested for determine an ORAC score? Or was it determined not to be worth it?
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    Wait, Noxidant is actually going to come out this year, sweet! Did you guys ever bother getting the product tested for determine an ORAC score? Or was it determined not to be worth it?
    It is coming out this week.

I will send it off to get a TOTAL ORAC done as soon as possible, for now we have to go by the individual ingredients.

/still higher than anything else on the market
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

It is coming out this week.

I will send it off to get a TOTAL ORAC done as soon as possible, for now we have to go by the individual ingredients.

/still higher than anything else on the market
    Hurry up and get Gut Health and DCP back in stock so i can order some more with the Noxidant!!! Get on it Dsade!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

How about:

Rejuv Stack
    Rejuvenation Stack

Although, I'm still partial to: THE BULLETPROOF STACK :-)
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I like "The Health And Immunity Recomp Stack!"

Legendary

38. NutraPlanet Fanatic

How about the "Health, Immunity, Vitality" stack?

"Dude, I got H.I.V. at Nutraplanet."
  39. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How about the "Health, Immunity, Vitality" stack?

"Dude, I got H.I.V. at Nutraplanet."
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I already took care of that part too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to do with bad cold
    By mmachris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 01:04 PM
  2. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:35 PM