Interesting article on Resveratrol

dafox

Awards
  • Established
anybody else look at this? I just looked at page 2. That's an excellent post. Interesting to see what this can do.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Resveratrol looks really,really interesting...gonna cop some next week!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very nice article. thanks for posting it!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see what other benefits pan out for this stuff in the future. It definitely has a lot of potential to be something really big in the supplement industry. I am sure this will end up being a staple for a lot of people in the future.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running POST Cycle Support for a about three weeks now. I started it before a Methyl E cycle b/c I have never used either and wanted to be able to comment accurately on both.

After reading that article I can't help but think about how much better I've been sleeping while on PCS. I wonder if better recuperative sleep has anything to do with some of the things the article mentioned. This is actually the best part of PCS for me. I was having sleep problems and was literally staying up for two days at a time for a while (the post below was on 2-27 and was in reference to sleep aides)

Grab me some too...I had bouts of insomnia in high school and it seems to be rearing its ugly head again...I've had three or four nights over the past three weeks or so that I got at most three hours of sleep...and that's being generous...I get a lot done around the house though!

interrupt

Awards
There's a great deal of positive info on this stuff!!! Geee what will the general public think when the users of the big bad AAS begin to start living to be 120+ yrs old!!!!

Learn.. Teach.. Lead.. baby! :thumbsup: