What sounds better?

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ready 4 war and Ragnarok or No-xplode and Cellmass?

Ive never tried the Rag but Ive responded ok to the BSN stuff...I have been using the r4w and I like it cause I can mess with the dose depending on my energy levels in the am..i normally take 3-4..havent gotten up to 5 yet...and green mag b4 i lift but the mag is about to run out so i need new creatine...any suggestions would be nice..Thanks

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i would suggest the R4W and Rag, but make sure you get the stim-free version if your gonna stack the two.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion would be to save money and just stack some bulk creatine from NP with the R4W

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
neither...White Flood and Green MAG. sorry had to do it. and i wouldn't trust BSN (nor have i ever), they r in the middle of a lawsuit right now for the potency of their products...aparently they did some lying...shocker.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i would run ragnarok w/ some bulk cee or mono from NP

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i used no explode/cell mass and i have to say that i really liked the results i got from them. but i like the rag better, so if you liked no explode you will love the rag

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ok..well I scratch the BSN idea..and i really didnt like the white flood...so should I get the caffeine free Rag and stack with r4w or just get the rag with caffeine?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ive been using the blue raz and it is ok, i just received my latest order today and i got crushing punch but i haven't tried it yet. i'll be ordering the new melon in a few weeks.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
All you need is meat and you creatine is taking care of. Don't get sucked into the creatine hype which was brought on because of the steroid ban. Just eat meat, every meal. That is what TF does. All that ethey ester and funly creatine names is just to take your money!

-TF

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
neither...White Flood and Green MAG. sorry had to do it. and i wouldn't trust BSN (nor have i ever), they r in the middle of a lawsuit right now for the potency of their products...aparently they did some lying...shocker.

This is true. First thing that came to mind when I read the OP's message.