how good is lg science's products

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ezza

Awards
  • Established
not worth reading sorry guys!

honestly don't bother reading i didn't even learn anything from this thread and i was the one who posted it.its been edited and chopped n changed out of frustrations so many times so its not worth it. you've been warned... but if u still want to read on the both answers to the poll by the way are fukinshite one of their reps names even gives away the strength of their products..... Distilled water... yeah they are about that strong aren't they....
Applied Nutriceuticals is the way to go everyday of the week.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:gotsearch

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from what I understand this d-drol is Superdrol, Phera, and finigen...this is a potent steroid!!!!!

the best advice I can give you is to stop taking it now and do more research before you continue taking anything else! you're not going to find an over the counter PCT that is going to help you recover from this product! you will need to start researching the PCT section and you need to have your PCT lined up before you start such a cycle as D-Drol.

ezza,

what are your stats: time training, weight, bf%, lifts, age, goals, etc?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i was kinda trying to avoid those types of replies but thanks anyway .... wat i'm struggling to understand is if u can purchase this product otc then why can u not get deccent pct????????
I have done my research and have a very good understanding of training and nutrition,however this doesn't help with my genetics unfortunately. Also i'm only going to be taking 1 cap a day in the morning, so hopefully by the end of the day hormone levels are able to fluctuate again as they would naturally.
Delso i have the same physique as you, i haven't trained for consistantly for around the last year though. I'm 23 but i have been training on and off for over 5 years. I have experience with all different types of weights training and training in general. I am a qualified gym trainer also so that helps. I find that strength comes on fairly quickly however i can't seem to gain any deccent mass. even after solid 4 month programs. So far my biggest feat of strength (some people won't be impressed but i was)is being able to curl 95% my own body weight and leg press 3 times my body weight. that was a while ago though when i was training almost 20hours a week. I will say i'm no where near that strong at this point though. i have been training for the last 4weeks with only protein. And started an energy drink combining creatine, nitric booster and stimulants as well as the decavol last week.
Been training off and on for 5 years, and only solid for 4 months and you already want to take steroids? If you just started training again and are looking for a crutch or quick fix to poor dieting and training, I'd say stop now before you get ahead of yourself. Focus on your diet, and training first. No offense but it seems like the reason why you can't gain any mass is because you lack the ability to stick with it for long enough to see any results. Post up your diet, and your lifting routine, and it will better help us answer your question.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're a certified trainer...get on a solid routine and kick ass for at least a year! stick to your diet, work your ass off at the gym and don't think about taking PS's or PH's until you've hit your genetic limit. remember that it's amazing what you can do naturally...and you're 23, you're natural hormone levels should still be optimal for training!

training off and on won't get your there though!

to address your question about why you can't get PCT over the counter for a product you buy over the counter...this product will require more PCT than if you were to take AAS. It's a full stack of steroids and it's methylated (you'll need to protect your liver too). this product has the potential for shutdown, gyno, liver, shedding (balding), and prolactin based issues.

also, to address another one of your original questions...if decavol is a precursor to deca (I'm not very familiar with this product and ran a quick google search) then it's just going to shut you down further. Proper PCT is the only way to get you're boys working again (relatively quickly).

why are you so anxious to take steroids, have you tried any of the NHA stacks; powerful, drive/RPM, etc?

I'm sorry that you're not getting the answers you want to hear but I don't think you'll find too many people on this forum that will condone the use of PS's to someone who isn's physically ready and hasn't done the proper research (PCT, support supps, etc).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curls and Leg press ? What do you squat, deadlift, bench, powerclean? The only thing I use leg press for is pre-exhausts. Oh and to get into shape if I haven't trained in a long time. I actually recommend 5 years of hard training naturally.

I have never seen a person who if they trained and ate properly couldn't put on decent mass. I have trained ecto's who used nothing more than whey powder and put on good mass, yes they have to eat a lot to maintain. Nothing can be done about that though.

You have to be willing to go to war, do the big lifts. If leg press is a staple in your routine then your wasting your time. Mass require massive effort.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, Obviously i'm overlooking something or you guys are assuming i don't know wat i'm doing or a combo of the 2...i was planning on running liv52, and doing a combo of over the counter anti estro/arom for pct... but i was never going to use illegal anti estro's. i was hoping i could taper with the decavol as it is very mild and i was planning on low dosing the d-drol anyway .... none the less i will take all of your advice on board and hold out on the d-drol for now...
The fact that you state you are planning on running liv52 shows your are overlooking a lot. You should already be taking liver support and really most start support supps before even beginning a cycle. Just because you can buy a supplement like d-drol over the counter doesn't make it safe. You picked a supplement that contains a concoction of very harmful and potent steroids and you need to take the advice given to you seriously. You NEED a SERM for PCT. Your young and you must realize these substance can screw you up for the rest of your life. People really need to learn to research what they put into their body before just popping pills.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok cool, Obviously i'm overlooking something or you guys are assuming i don't know wat i'm doing or a combo of the 2...i was planning on running liv52, and doing a combo of over the counter anti estro/arom for pct... but i was never going to use illegal anti estro's. i was hoping i could taper with the decavol as it is very mild and i was planning on low dosing the d-drol anyway .... none the less i will take all of your advice on board and hold out on the d-drol for now...

Ps.... how long do you honestly think it takes to reach your genetic limitation.... i'm thinking a lot longer than 1 year. natural body builders train for years and years and then a few more years to get that big.... n to be honest it aint that big compared to assisted bodybuilders.
well, I guess I should have highlighted the "at least" in at least a year. I would have anticipated that you would learn after some consistant training and nutrition that you can achieve a lot naturally. not to mention that you'll be a heck of a lot closer to that potential than you are now! check out my profile, my progress pictures are from 100% natural training and nutrition...I made that change in one year.

also, you need a SERM to run this product...not just for PCT but in case of gyno flair up while on cycle too. what are you going to do if you start lactating (prolactin), or if you get gyno (bumps, or puffy/sensitive nipples, etc)? you won't have the tools necessary to combat such issues (these won't go away on their own).

you still haven't posted your stats: weight, height, bf%, lifts, age, goals, etc?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'm 6'1" 67kg bf at around 10% maybe even less... i'm a little more cut than delso, proper 6pack muscle seperation is good... i'm almost benching 80kg max at the moment, squating over 100kg. my goals are to get to 75kg with about 8% body fat and i want my bench to get as close to 100kg as possible... ideally i'd like to get there as quickly and safely as possible. also weight training is not my life.... i merley do it to improve my life... I actually used to be a very overweight kid. 20-30% bf... managed to drop it all on my own too.

maradona10

Awards
JUst to let you know...this guy was banned from the Australian forum I'm a member off..:numbered:

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Maradona you are a tool and i feel sorry for anyone who takes your advice.... Distilled Water your products are about as strong as your name pussy!

Last edited:

maradona10

Awards
maradona u are a complete tool though so who cares.... and anyway i don't get it only big people can use these supps???? hahah doesn't that sorta defeat the purpose...i mean if i was naturally big and easily gained weight why would i bother..... don't get me wrong i'm not having a go at anyone, i just think that the only way u actually learn something is if u challenge it.

need i say more???

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the fact that you can get mass naturally is what people are pointing out.

Lets look at it this way to break it down for you so that just about anyone can understand.

If you can gain mass naturally why not? If training naturally with a good diet and training routine can get your mass gains why not?

Your size it pathetic. Point two. It means you cant do things naturally and dont know how to. The point of things is to know what you do. Are you going to depend on steroids everytime you need to add size? You cant even bulk up 10 pounds naturally what says that you will stay your size when you come off?

just two key points i think you should consider. Poor diet/training = look like ****. Point made. You can juice as much as you want and in a year youll feel like ****, and look like **** too cause you cant maintain your mass.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway thats my last post due to popular demand... peace out!
I don't think anyone was trying to drive you off the forum. I think that the people on here were trying to give you educated advice on what is better for you in the long run.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone was trying to drive you off the forum. I think that the people on here were trying to give you educated advice on what is better for you in the long run.
thats ok mate, your about the only one who actually tried to answer my original question so thanks for that.... unfortunately there was nothing educated about the advice most people gave... an educated person who wanted to give sound advice would ask appropriate questions to get a good understanding, not make assumptions and look like a complete meat head.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
I see ezza's point of saying only big people should be able to take steriods, but they were assuming your diet and training was not/is not in check yet, once you get your diet down you will make amazing gains, and if you dont throw in more calories. The only reason you got turned away from the steroids was because you didn't do or have the proper supps on hand before starting your cycle. IMO

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
I don't think size should matter when using steroids as long as you know what you are doing and have a good pct lined up, and old enough, and know what you are getting your self in too.
Best of luck bud.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
thats ok mate, your about the only one who actually tried to answer my original question so thanks for that.... unfortunately there was nothing educated about the advice most people gave... an educated person who wanted to give sound advice would ask appropriate questions to get a good understanding, not make assumptions and look like a complete meat head.
Dude people were asking for detailed diet/training info...they were trying to get a good understanding. You will find that most people on this board are extremely educated on what they talk about, that's what I've found anyways. Trust me dude you can put on size on your own. I am 6'2" now 205 at 14% bf b/c I just finished bulking, but I was the same height and sitting at about 160 lbs. in high school when I started weight training. I put on quite a bit of quality muscle from just eating/training properly(albiet not perfect by any means back then) with just a multi-v and protein, and some creatine for a bit...People on here just want to help just be willing to listen...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
yes this may be tru and i appreciate the few who genuinely wanted to help. but the rest simply shouldn't have replied at all! and to be honest as this thread went on i completely forgot wat i even asking too... very frustrating for someone seeking advice from people who supposedly know wat they are talking about.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what i am trying to say is I already know my body and don't feel the need to justify myself... A SIMPLE ANSWER TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION WOULD SURFICE! totally over it now i'm going to see if i can have it removed all together.. does anyone know how to contact modderators, as i think i have posted this in the wrong section anyway...
It is your thread, and you can close/move it if you want. Click on "Thread Tools" on the bar at the top of the page. Then select "Close Thread" or "Move Thread" under "Moderation Tools".

ezza

Awards
  • Established
It is your thread, and you can close/move it if you want. Click on "Thread Tools" on the bar at the top of the page. Then select "Close Thread" or "Move Thread" under "Moderation Tools".
Thanks i don't seem to have that option though...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hahaha my god i actually got a real answer to one of my questions!!! good one champ everyone should by your products! I have heard really good things about Applied Nutriceuticals products. On the other side of things lg science products are about as dodgy as you can get these days.....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottom line, we think it's a bad idea to use steroids if you have not reached your natural potential. That takes a long time. Train/learn/work hard. If you have not been successful you're doing something wrong. Everybody can gain naturally, but again you have to have patience.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from what I understand this d-drol is Superdrol, Phera, and finigen...this is a potent steroid!!!!!

the best advice I can give you is to stop taking it now and do more research before you continue taking anything else! you're not going to find an over the counter PCT that is going to help you recover from this product! you will need to start researching the PCT section and you need to have your PCT lined up before you start such a cycle as D-Drol.

ezza,

what are your stats: time training, weight, bf%, lifts, age, goals, etc?
seriously? ATD's are just as strong if not stronger at blocking estrogen

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line, we think it's a bad idea to use steroids if you have not reached your natural potential. That takes a long time. Train/learn/work hard. If you have not been successful you're doing something wrong. Everybody can gain naturally, but again you have to have patience.
I appreciate what your trying to say and normally i would agree... i have done a massive amount of research... if i wanted to jump on steroids the first time it entered my head back when i was 16 i would have....

ezza

Awards
  • Established
seriously? ATD's are just as strong if not stronger at blocking estrogen
thanks for the input champ, i was actually planning on using these compounds as a part of my pct

Active Ingredients: 3,6,17-androstenetrione (4-etioallocholen-3,6, 17-trione) 100mg; 6,17-keto-eticholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol 100mg; 3-17-keto-etichol-triene 100mg; 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 100mg; 5.7 dihydroxyflavone (chrysin) 100mg

will have luqid nolva on hand and for pct obviously, this is the list of SOME of the support supplements i've been taking for the last 4 weeks. (not including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and pro biotics)
2000mg tribulus
1500mg milk thistle
600mg crandberry extract
100mg grape seed extract
100mg saw palmetto
Alpha Lipoic Acid ect...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the answer to the poll by the way is fukinshite one of their reps names even gives away the strength of their products..... Distilled water... yeah they are about that strong aren't they....
Applied Nutriceuticals is the way to go everyday of the week.
:rofl: :toofunny: :rofl:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So there is no confusion i'm only going to take 1 cap a day of d-rol for 6 weeks, this is the list of SOME of the support supplements i've been taking for the last 4 weeks. (not including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and pro biotics)
I'd say it's obvious that you don't have too much interest in what people on this forum say about your proposed cycle...but for the record:6 weeks of a supp containing superdrol is CRAZY.

Speed321

Awards
why do u put down lg prods, have u tried them? i find speed to be better at 3 a dose then ECY for me and pSARM is great imo, so u should try a product line b4 u dis it!

maradona10

Awards
GUYS...i TOLD YOU ALREADY, THIS GUY WAS BANNED FROM AN AUSSIE FORUM FOR BEING A COMPLETE WANKER!!!

HE IS ANTAGONISTIC AND DOESN'T LISTEN...SO TECHNICALLY HE IS WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE READING ALL HIS POSTS IN ANABOLIC MINDS AND ALL HE TALKS IS ****!!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'm not here to make friends especially not if ur a tosser and maradona you are so annoying, just cos u suck the moderators **** i got banned.... and for everyone else reading it was basically for arguing that i would recieve d-rol after i ordered it.... which i did.... so technically your an idiot! hah haah go suck a fat one