Poll: how good is lg science's products

Calling all test supplement Gurus

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is your thread, and you can close/move it if you want. Click on "Thread Tools" on the bar at the top of the page. Then select "Close Thread" or "Move Thread" under "Moderation Tools".
    Thanks i don't seem to have that option though...

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is your thread, and you can close/move it if you want. Click on "Thread Tools" on the bar at the top of the page. Then select "Close Thread" or "Move Thread" under "Moderation Tools".
    hahaha my god i actually got a real answer to one of my questions!!! good one champ everyone should by your products! I have heard really good things about Applied Nutriceuticals products. On the other side of things lg science products are about as dodgy as you can get these days.....
    •   

3. Bottom line, we think it's a bad idea to use steroids if you have not reached your natural potential. That takes a long time. Train/learn/work hard. If you have not been successful you're doing something wrong. Everybody can gain naturally, but again you have to have patience.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Um, what the f.uck was I just reading ?

5. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    from what I understand this d-drol is Superdrol, Phera, and finigen...this is a potent steroid!!!!!

the best advice I can give you is to stop taking it now and do more research before you continue taking anything else! you're not going to find an over the counter PCT that is going to help you recover from this product! you will need to start researching the PCT section and you need to have your PCT lined up before you start such a cycle as D-Drol.

ezza,

what are your stats: time training, weight, bf%, lifts, age, goals, etc?
    seriously? ATD's are just as strong if not stronger at blocking estrogen
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Um, what the f.uck was I just reading ?
    sorry reaper this thread has gone up the ****e i know!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Bottom line, we think it's a bad idea to use steroids if you have not reached your natural potential. That takes a long time. Train/learn/work hard. If you have not been successful you're doing something wrong. Everybody can gain naturally, but again you have to have patience.
    I appreciate what your trying to say and normally i would agree... i have done a massive amount of research... if i wanted to jump on steroids the first time it entered my head back when i was 16 i would have....

8. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    thanks for the input champ

9. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    thanks for the input champ, i was actually planning on using these compounds as a part of my pct

Active Ingredients: 3,6,17-androstenetrione (4-etioallocholen-3,6, 17-trione) 100mg; 6,17-keto-eticholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol 100mg; 3-17-keto-etichol-triene 100mg; 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 100mg; 5.7 dihydroxyflavone (chrysin) 100mg

will have luqid nolva on hand and for pct obviously, this is the list of SOME of the support supplements i've been taking for the last 4 weeks. (not including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and pro biotics)
    2000mg tribulus
    1500mg milk thistle
    600mg crandberry extract
    100mg grape seed extract
    100mg saw palmetto
    Alpha Lipoic Acid ect...

10. Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    the answer to the poll by the way is fukin****e one of their reps names even gives away the strength of their products..... Distilled water... yeah they are about that strong aren't they....
    Applied Nutriceuticals is the way to go everyday of the week.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post

So there is no confusion i'm only going to take 1 cap a day of d-rol for 6 weeks, this is the list of SOME of the support supplements i've been taking for the last 4 weeks. (not including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and pro biotics)
    I'd say it's obvious that you don't have too much interest in what people on this forum say about your proposed cycle...but for the record:6 weeks of a supp containing superdrol is CRAZY.

12. why do u put down lg prods, have u tried them? i find speed to be better at 3 a dose then ECY for me and pSARM is great imo, so u should try a product line b4 u dis it!

13. GUYS...i TOLD YOU ALREADY, THIS GUY WAS BANNED FROM AN AUSSIE FORUM FOR BEING A COMPLETE WANKER!!!

HE IS ANTAGONISTIC AND DOESN'T LISTEN...SO TECHNICALLY HE IS WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE READING ALL HIS POSTS IN ANABOLIC MINDS AND ALL HE TALKS IS ****!!

14. i'm not here to make friends especially not if ur a tosser and maradona you are so annoying, just cos u suck the moderators **** i got banned.... and for everyone else reading it was basically for arguing that i would recieve d-rol after i ordered it.... which i did.... so technically your an idiot! hah haah go suck a fat one
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. keto 7: Supplement advise from the gurus please
    By cabrar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 03:52 PM
  2. Calling all supplement companies
    By danthaman101183 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:19 PM
  3. Calling all nutrition gurus...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Nutrition / Health