Non Hormonal Supplement?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the best non hormonal supplement for strength and size increase. I dont obviously want to gain any water weight, etc...Probably looking at something that wont have any harmful effects on body that will increase my strength and size?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weve had great feedback on our Psarm, Psarm and formadrol seems to be a great stack for leanmass, strength, endurance, and fatloss.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the best non hormonal supplement for strength and size increase. I dont obviously want to gain any water weight, etc...Probably looking at something that wont have any harmful effects on body that will increase my strength and size?
"Water weight" or cell volumization due to increased water within the muscle cell is highly anabolic.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
"Water weight" or cell volumization due to increased water within the muscle cell is highly anabolic.
True.

If you do not want to have that "puffy" look, a lot of oprions are available. RPM, Drive, IGF-2, X-Factor, and MANY others.

I am using the Intrastack by AE nutrition, and I love it so far.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
intrastack by AEN i am currently logging and i love it, def check it out. its beta-alanine and a intra workout mix

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
intrastack by AEN i am currently logging and i love it, def check it out. its beta-alanine and a intra workout mix
x2 its a great stack.

What have you used in the past? as that may help with more suggestions. Other suggestions would be AP, P-slin, or x-factor but it all depends on experience and what you have used before.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard good things about the RPM and Drive stack, as well as Powerfull.

I'll be giving powerfull a shot in may.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the stacks listed are definately good stacks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
rpm and drive is good i ran ti daw decent results. i am about to run a RPM and neovar stack. i would suggest checking that out as well...its supposed to be quite good, i will keep you on the update about my log if u would like!:thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rpm and drive is good i ran ti daw decent results. i am about to run a RPM and neovar stack. i would suggest checking that out as well...its supposed to be quite good, i will keep you on the update about my log if u would like!:thumbsup:
Drive, X-Factor, IGF-2, NeoVar, and Hyperdrol x2 are some great options- RPM isn't a bad one, either :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
igf-2 sounds decent from what i have read. personally i have yet to try it though. waiting to use up my current supps first

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I like creatine monohydrate, and beta alanine. I am about two months out from trying an RPM/Drive/Powerfull stack, I hear that they are all amazing products.

BY far my favorite muscle builder though is a diet consisting of a lot of well prepared red meat. I generally eat about 1 lb. of sirloin daily, or round.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do any of these products cause hot flashes like Mass FX did to me. It was non hormonal and was wondering if some of these woudl cause hot flashes

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And rpm isnt going to work for me. I am sensitive to caffeine. I guess I am looking at the interstack. But dont know. Drive looks good but could I add that with interstack or PSLIn or IGF-2

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've taken a few good ones that work great. it's called protein powder lots of food and heavy lifting...

sorry couldn't resist, or u could try p-slin and anabolic pump

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
And rpm isnt going to work for me. I am sensitive to caffeine. I guess I am looking at the interstack. But dont know. Drive looks good but could I add that with interstack or PSLIn or IGF-2
yeah man intrastack is great stuff. i had good gains and its a solid product thats perfectly safe. plus its only like fifty bucks for two different A+ products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, you don't have to take drive + rpm together, its just a common pairing. it works really well with x-factor or the interstack or pslin.