Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome supplements guys. Take it from me, I tried them and they rock. Altered State blows the fcuk out of my muscles and Post Workout blend relieves my muscles, I love this ****! A little expensive but man it works. Anyone else experience this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not for its price. Same as muscle tech owned by Iovate

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awesome supplements guys. Take it from me, I tried them and they rock. Altered State blows the fcuk out of my muscles and Post Workout blend relieves my muscles, I love this ****! A little expensive but man it works. Anyone else experience this?

...wow, really? ...REALLY!?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the g@yest posts i have ever seen!!!!!!!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
You figure by giving an honest review about a product, which happens everyday on this site, that people can actually take it as useful information they actually respond as dicks. Lol I love the intelligent responses!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
you guys are being a$$holes calling him stupid for enjoying a product...

what if it works?

he said it works for him...maybe it does...who is to say it doesn't if they haven't tried it?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
You would have to expect this knee-jerk reaction. I don't think a single person on this forum could get away with positive feedback on Muscle-Tech or Muscle Asylum Project products. Even if they did in fact work better than test-e.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey nothing works better than cycling but when you're off cycling you need to try certain supps to help boost your workouts and stay pumped, you can't be cycling 12 months straight so I try different products all the time. I thought Muscle Asylums were extremely decent, I tried week samples and felt pumped on those two products. The protein and fat burners forget about it but the other two are worth trying.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I just really cannot justify 50 bucks for arginine + yohimbine. Not to mention that the 50 bucks will only last for 30 days.

Caution: Keep out of reach of joggers, fitness enthusiasts, and wannabe bodybuilders. Do not store or use any highly pressurized containers or explosive materials within the vicinity of this product. Due to the overwhelmingly powerful effects of Altered State™, you may experience difficulty fitting into clothes, walking through doors, and avoiding attention.

Warning: Materials cause rapid and serious muscle altering effects

Invades Blood with Insane Vasodilating Substances
Devastating Muscular Pumps
Force Feeds Anabolic Growth Factors for Abnormal Muscle Size Expansion
Ruthlessly Floods Blood Vessels for Obscene Vascularity

Side Effects Include:
Addictive Muscle Pumps
Freaky Vascularity
Sudden Muscle Expansion
Obscene Muscle Size
I never called anyone stupid.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I just really cannot justify 50 bucks for arginine + yohimbine. Not to mention that the 50 bucks will only last for 30 days.

Obviously the explanation of the products is pretty gay, yeah I'll admit that but I'm talking about results. Anyhow dude there's cool people on this forum and then there's d1cks.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

hey look on the bright side you get a shiny container as a keepsake...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you guys are being a$$holes calling him stupid for enjoying a product...

what if it works?

he said it works for him...maybe it does...who is to say it doesn't if they haven't tried it?

I tried two servings so far and tastes like ass. Did I feel any thing no.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I tried two servings so far and tastes like ass. Did I feel any thing no.

Tastes like ass? You're kidding me? It tastes like a post-workout drink should, fruit punch. Everyone reacts differently to products and thats cool. The company's slogan is gay and the advertising is corny but the product actually gave me insane pumps and that's what you need in the gym to produce more reps and lift more. I have tried hundreds of products, a lot of other products gave me similar pumps but this product is fairly new so I thought I give an honest review for everyone else on here. I wouldn't waste my money on the whey because whey is whey unless it's isolate.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Unles Nutra put it on sale for a fraction of the price I will continue to make my own that works just as well and has the same ingredients.
Glad it works for ya, Hope you didn't pay full price.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Unles Nutra put it on sale for a fraction of the price I will continue to make my own that works just as well and has the same ingredients.
Glad it works for ya, Hope you didn't pay full price.
That's the shitty thing, I did pay a lot but I loved the taste, really refreshing after a hard workout, haven't had a feeling like that for a looong time but a simple mix of pro/carbs will do. I normally have 60g malto with 40g carbs as a post-workout anyways.

But the price will keep me away, if anything "altered state" is what gave me the insane pumps but that too is expensive.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
You figure by giving an honest review about a product, which happens everyday on this site, that people can actually take it as useful information they actually respond as dicks. Lol I love the intelligent responses!
thats not a review....actually there are alot more *******s on bb.com so word of advice don't post that on their if u think this is bad. its not that people are being dicks to you...its more like..every1 hates muscletech/MAP because everything is waaayy overpriced and they make outrageous claims and their products r just generic.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's the shitty thing, I did pay a lot but I loved the taste, really refreshing after a hard workout, haven't had a feeling like that for a looong time but a simple mix of pro/carbs will do. I normally have 60g malto with 40g carbs as a post-workout anyways.

But the price will keep me away, if anything "altered state" is what gave me the insane pumps but that too is expensive.
I normally do waxy maize, Creatine, dextrose and bcaa's All together I can get a few months for what a single tub of this would cost. Plus Trueprotein.com lets me customize my Waxy Maize so I put a few extra goodies in it.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
thats not a review....actually there are alot more *******s on bb.com so word of advice don't post that on their if u think this is bad. its not that people are being dicks to you...its more like..every1 hates muscletech/MAP because everything is waaayy overpriced and they make outrageous claims and their products r just generic.

Lol ya I know and of course they're overpriced when you drop by GNC you can't help trying out new products even if it's over priced and yeah they do overstate sh!t on their products. I just tried it because it was new, that's all, got bored and since I tried tons of other products I wanted to add this to the list. Like I said wont buy again because of the $price$

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I normally do waxy maize, Creatine, dextrose and bcaa's All together I can get a few months for what a single tub of this would cost. Plus Trueprotein.com lets me customize my Waxy Maize so I put a few extra goodies in it.
Agreed and I will check out trueprotein.com.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Lol ya I know and of course they're overpriced when you drop by GNC you can't help trying out new products even if it's over priced and yeah they do overstate sh!t on their products. I just tried it because it was new, that's all, got bored and since I tried tons of other products I wanted to add this to the list. Like I said wont buy again because of the $price$
no harm or fault in trying..its just theres alot better products out there and for less money. of course when i started i did muscletech suplements because it is all i would see in magazines. but supplement taking is all trial and error in my opinion, if it works for you then god bless ya. got to see where ur niche is. but seriously there are alot better companies and products out there just see what u like.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tastes like ass? You're kidding me?I have tried hundreds of products, a lot of other products gave me similar pumps but this product is fairly new so I thought I give an honest review for everyone else on here. I wouldn't waste my money on the whey because whey is whey unless it's isolate.
If I showed you something that was better than anabolic OD would you be willing to give it a try as well?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is why you see the published studies to make sure the product works before you take it. Saves you the money and time. What are studies for if you don't read them. Any one can make a claim and sell a product at that rate.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
no harm or fault in trying..its just theres alot better products out there and for less money. of course when i started i did muscletech suplements because it is all i would see in magazines. but supplement taking is all trial and error in my opinion, if it works for you then god bless ya. got to see where ur niche is. but seriously there are alot better companies and products out there just see what u like.
Been training for for 7 years bro, I aint new to the scene.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys really think I am noobie just because I went on about Anabolic OD. Yeah there's better supplements christ I just gave a "review!" about a product, if I wanted to be cheap I would have gone for something else of equal results but I don't care. Like i have stated I tried over hundreds and hundreds of different supps, I just like giving reviews once and awhile.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Alex, just ignore some of these guys. They are preaching to the choir. The only Muscle Tech product I've tried was the original Cell Tech. It worked great. I paid more for it than going w/ bulk stuff, but who cares.

The point here isn't the flashy ads and labels, or the high price... the point is that this product seemed to give you results, regardless of those issues.

Keep on keepin' on, brah.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ye who has not gone into GNC and paid too much for something cast the first stone.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
In the past, I've had money burnin' a hole in my pocket. So, I headed to GNC to pick something up KNOWING I was gettin' ripped off. Sometimes people just like to buy stuff.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
In the past, I've had money burnin' a whole in my pocket. So, I headed to GNC to pick something up KNOWING I was gettin' ripped off. Sometimes people just like to buy stuff.
Can I say THANK YOU? No sh!t I know I am paying for over priced products!! These guys want to brag how they can buy bulk products and brew up the same formula to save $$$. Who gives a sh!t, if I wanted to do that I'd buy at 1fast400 and make my own pre/post workout. They just want to sound "veterans" to the supp game and thats fine. I bought it because I wanted to spend money LOL, maybe I should explain these guys the psychology of spending money and the effect it has on your moral?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, it's great! When I get a bonus at work, don't think I'm not up at the local sporting goods store or GNC buyin' ****.

And, I'm sure at least 75% of those on this board have a whole shelf full of supplements that are 1/2 empty collecting dust. Talk about wasting money. :cheers:

I bought it because I wanted to spend money LOL, maybe I should explain these guys the psychology of spending money and the effect it has on your moral?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, it's great! When I get a bonus at work, don't think I'm not up at the local sporting goods store or GNC buyin' ****.

And, I'm sure at least 75% of those on this board have a whole shelf full of supplements that are 1/2 empty collecting dust. Talk about wasting money. :cheers:
Lol tell me about it, I love doing that. Sometimes I don't feel like going online and buying cheaper products to save $$ because it's not the same satisfaction as buying supps in front of you. I feel like a little kid walking into supplement store. Ya I'll buy stuff that's over commercialized just for the sake of buying something.

When I go on cycle that's where I buy supps off the internet. It just annoyed me the way they were sounding condescending because I was talking about a commercialized product, like who cares.