EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was poking around looking at bioperine info and came across this

Measured increases were a 60% increase in beta-carotene, similar to that of vitamin B-6, and was 30% in selenium. The tests used a 5 mg dose of the Bioperine. Other studies have indicated an increase in the absorption of Coenzyme Q-10 of between 30% - 200%. This is the only piperine based product that has been patented for its effect in increasing the absorption of nutrients into the body, and also the only piperine based product to undergo such tests in the U.S. to substantiate its claims and prove its safety for use.
a bottle of 120 10mg tablets is as cheap as under $5. Why don't I see more of us having it listed in our lists of what supplements we are taking?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use it, as well as EFA to increase efficacy.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its in the CoQ10 that I use. Not sure what a Max. daily dosage amount is. I think it works to reduce the thickness of the intestins wall which allows for more nutrients to pass through, but not sure exactly.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some absorption enhancers in bulk.
Easy, didn't you say you noticed a diff. when taking bioperine with RPM?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I have to drop at least 1 cap. 3 rpm + bioperine hits me about as hard as between 4 + 5 without do. same with fat burners, AdipoX with it was quite noticeably enhanced. I was taking the bioperine in another supp, so i ordered some loose tabs to try with to be sure it wasn't also other ingredients interacting

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so easy what your saying is, in stead of wasting more of our special supps (RPM, drive ect) we could take a lighter dosage and this stuff would help it obsorb better aka make it more potent as a lesser dosage?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, particularly since rpm already has naringin it it to help extend how long it stays in system, taking something to also aid absorption really helps with it, and other stuff you take at the same time. some manufacturers do it already, like I think Lipo6 has bioperine, a number of other supps do too

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah, particularly since rpm already has naringin it it to help extend how long it stays in system, taking something to also aid absorption really helps with it, and other stuff you take at the same time. some manufacturers do it already, like I think Lipo6 has bioperine, a number of other supps do too
ncie thanks for the info

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its one of those double edged swords tho :) cause like it shows in that quote the range for a given substance that bioperine enhances could be from 10% - 200%. So it can actually make some things dangerous (prescription drugs) if you don't take it properly into account. and i dunno of any charts that show how bioperine effects compound ____ so its all guesswork + feel. still for most stuff seems to be a nice add. I got a bottle of 120 10mg tabs for $10 shipped. i only want to take 3 5mg servings with my main other supps. so its a 6 month supply for $10. can't beat that....

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well, Well someone else is pointing this out now!

I was poking around looking at bioperine info and came across this

a bottle of 120 10mg tablets is as cheap as under $5. Why don't I see more of us having it listed in our lists of what supplements we are taking?
I've been hinting at this for quite some time. As for what to expect from using bioperine you can always refer back to my log of DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM...:D

Honestly the bioperine enhanced the effectiveness of all three greatly. More in particular though...the IGF-2 kicked in faster and seemed to have stronger results compared to the other times I ran IGF-2 without bioperine.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I've been hinting at this for quite some time. As for what to expect from using bioperine you can always refer back to my log of DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM...:D

Honestly the bioperine enhanced the effectiveness of all three greatly. More in particular though...the IGF-2 kicked in faster and seemed to have stronger results compared to the other times I ran IGF-2 without bioperine.
yea I actually recall reading this in your log! Def good stuff!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My two cents!

I would love to see some absorption enhancers in bulk.
Easy, didn't you say you noticed a diff. when taking bioperine with RPM?
Speaking from own extensive experience with the AN big three of DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM...adding in bioperine does make a considerable difference.

For the RPM itself...I noticed that stim effect is more noticeable with bioperine as well as the added aggression. The vascularity also seemed to be more pronounced. As long as you are not taking any medical prescriptions I would recommend getting some bioperine and taking it along with RPM because IMO it is definitely worth the cheap price you'll pay.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

now I have to look back thru your logs :) I don't recall it specifically, but then I think about how much I read and i'm lucky I remember anything. For me it cropped up cause I started using a product with bioperine in it, and was getting heartburn from fat burners, and overstimmed from RPM :)

tgass

tgass

Awards
Too bad that Trisorbagen is a bit to high in price, maybe if it was about 18,99 would be a great price...:)

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Interesting.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any deficiencies?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it.. I notice a difference .

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It depends on the ingredient. Bioperine can improve absorption of some, and hinder absorption of others.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
It depends on the ingredient. Bioperine can improve absorption of some, and hinder absorption of others.
It might be beneficial to allot of us if writeup about which ones to include it with as well as which ones to avoid coupling it with. If you were willing of course ;)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It might be beneficial to allot of us if writeup about which ones to include it with as well as which ones to avoid coupling it with. If you were willing of course ;)
Agreed. And if the same thing might be done for naringin, that would be awesome.