1,3-dimethylamylamine reviews

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I've been searching up on this, 1,3-dimethylamylamine (or Geranium Extract).

Has anyone used it?

How did you like it?
Energy Boost 1-10?
Clear thoughts (not like taking mass caffeine)?

Just curious, since I haven't seen much activity about it on any forums in the past year or so.

Thanks in advance.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love the stuff, gives me great energy, prob an 8. i dont always take it, but on days i lift big it gives me some agression to attack the weights. usually take 1 cap 30min preworkout.

bogi

Awards
100 mg of caffeine stronger (and cheaper) from 25 mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine .period .

laythehammer6

Awards
Nutra bulk caps have 60mg, in them. I took that with 400mg of caffeine and an aspirin, It was pretty insane. But don't take the stuff everyday. 2-3 times a week is it. Didn't hardcore crash really. And it was a clean, non-heart attack stim-feeling overall...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm using ErgoPharm's AMP/AMP 2. I have a log going on in the review section.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Bump. sry to bring up this thread again, but I did a search and didn't want to ask the same question 2x, so any more reviews on this as far as a stim goes? I just ordered 1,3-Dimethylamylamine 25mg, 200 caps for 15.95...
Would this be a diuretic too? kinda like caffeine?
Thanks!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't really give me a huge kick really...it's a good product, but not super strong.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I've been searching up on this, 1,3-dimethylamylamine (or Geranium Extract).

Has anyone used it?

How did you like it?
Energy Boost 1-10?
Clear thoughts (not like taking mass caffeine)?

Just curious, since I haven't seen much activity about it on any forums in the past year or so.

Thanks in advance.
I love it! It gives me cleaner and better energy than Ephedra did. I like to combine it with bulk Chocamine for an even better boost. It also helps with tasks such as writing papers. My only gripe with it is that (like ephedra), it causes some sexual side effects (shrinkage).

dafox

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear both sides here. I'm not much of a stim junkie and will probably only use it 2-3 times a week... I react pretty strongly to caffeine, so I'm hoping this will be more of that clean energy as opposed to jitters.:aargh: