Activate Xtreme standalone for first timer?

WireJim

Awards
How would Activate Xtreme be for a first timer? I have been doing a little research and have kind of narrowed things down to AX or even Jungle Warfare. I am in my 30's and my diet is good. Looking to put on a bit more weight than the krealkalyn is giving me.

Was kind of thinking go with the AX first by itself, then maybe step to JW afterward. Or is JW a better standalone?

All opinions welcome...thanks.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
i used it as a standalone and i thought it did good.

buy two bottles, i only did one, and could really start to feel it at the end of the bottle.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It is definitely good as a stand-alone. At 30, you should see some very nice benefits.

Saurabh

Awards
Was kind of thinking go with the AX first by itself, then maybe step to JW afterward. Or is JW a better standalone?
If you are a first time user then simply addition of Activate Xtreme will boost you. Instead of adding Jungle Warfare(which is a good product by the way) I would advise you stack X-Factor with it.

I would also advise that you order two bottles of AX(and not one) and run the whole cycle.

A personal experience. Use of any test booster(AX, JW, Novadex XT) interfers a bit with your prostrate. This does NOT happen with everyone but does happen with a few people. I would advise you get NOW Saw Palmetto. They are quite cheap (a bottle for around 20 bucks or under).

My recommended stack would be(for 2 months):
AX
X-Factor
Saw Palmetto.

If you are on budget then:
AX
Saw Palmetto.

Good luck!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Activate Xtreme is great as a stand-alone natural anabolic. The results correlate positively with weight-dependent dosing. Although four capsules daily in two divided doses are recommended, I got the best results with six capsules daily in three divided doses.

WireJim

Awards
Thanks for the replies! I think I'm gonna give the AX a shot.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies! I think I'm gonna give the AX a shot.
without a doubt a good product but at 30 if you want a killer stack do this:
6-oxo+finasteride+actvtxt, why? were goes,

1)6-oxo- boost test but with that dht will also rise and we don't want a lot of dht so

2) take finasteride- block dht , guess what , more test less dht( +/- 15% test) and no estrogen conversion cause 6-oxo block the conversion so your test is rising but only 2% its on the free form ( the other 98% its bond to SHBG and its useless)and that's the one you want, cause its the one that binds to AR`s making you growth and aggressive so that lead us to,

3) unlock your test from SHBG and for that you take activate(divanil) and it makes a good job too and you`ll get a perfect stack without many sides and without suppression.

one more thing , the reason I choose 6-oxo its because in my personal experience its the best and also keep your estrogen in normal levels , this is good cause estrogen its also needed to growth and its good for your joints also ,
1mg finasteride its enough to stop hairloss, so for me this is the perfect stack, it was my first hormonal with great results.

WireJim

Awards
without a doubt a good product but at 30 if you want a killer stack do this:
6-oxo+finasteride+actvtxt, why? were goes,

1)6-oxo- boost test but with that dht will also rise and we don't want a lot of dht so

2) take finasteride- block dht , guess what , more test less dht( +/- 15% test) and no estrogen conversion cause 6-oxo block the conversion so your test is rising but only 2% its on the free form ( the other 98% its bond to SHBG and its useless)and that's the one you want, cause its the one that binds to AR`s making you growth and aggressive so that lead us to,

3) unlock your test from SHBG and for that you take activate(divanil) and it makes a good job too and you`ll get a perfect stack without many sides and without suppression.

one more thing , the reason I choose 6-oxo its because in my personal experience its the best and also keep your estrogen in normal levels , this is good cause estrogen its also needed to growth and its good for your joints also ,
1mg finasteride its enough to stop hairloss, so for me this is the perfect stack, it was my first hormonal with great results.
Is that stuff OTC or prescription only?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Is that stuff OTC or prescription only?
you can get activate and 6 OXO at nutraplanet. the finasteride can be found on the web without a prescription if you look hard enough.