DHB Bull**** or not?
- 09-01-2003, 12:30 AM
- 09-01-2003, 11:16 AM
I know peperine is effective in aiding the delivery of other supplements, I don't know about PH/PS.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend: 250mg
Bupleurum, hoelen, piperine, b6, b12.
Cellulose, guar gum, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Take 1-2 capsules with any prohormone or prosteroid dose. Do not exceed 6 capsules a day.
Women should not take this product if pregnant or lactating. If you are using birth control pills, please consult your physician before use. Not intended for use in persons under 18 years of age. Consult of physician before use if you are taking any medications.
- 09-03-2003, 03:44 PM
works for some orals so it MAY work for oral-ph's.
09-03-2003, 07:15 PM
DHB is present in grapefruit, and I've heard it recommended not to take certain drugs w/grapefruit or the juice.
09-04-2003, 02:03 AM
IDS claims DHB can "multiply the effect of any prohormone from 287% to over 500%." Which I guess would be close to doubling the absorption of the ph. They don't give any references of coarse. If it's true you could I wonder how well it would work with fina .
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
- By scienceboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-09-2006, 07:47 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:14 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 10:08 AM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:24 PM