Rpm/Drive absorption with gatorade/wms?

Soccer00

Awards
I'm trying some new workout supp timings for am workouts. Going to try taking ap, rpm, drive 30-45 pre, then just sipping gatorade (to be replaced by wms when it gets here) mixed with core abc and cee about 15 min pre through workout then taking xF relentless as soon as i finish. Anything wrong with this protocol? Will gatorade inhibit the absorption of rpm drive at all? Im used to taking them on a completely (2+ hrs without food) empty stomach...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well...

I'm trying some new workout supp timings for am workouts. Going to try taking ap, rpm, drive 30-45 pre, then just sipping gatorade (to be replaced by wms when it gets here) mixed with core abc and cee about 15 min pre through workout then taking xF relentless as soon as i finish. Anything wrong with this protocol? Will gatorade inhibit the absorption of rpm drive at all? Im used to taking them on a completely (2+ hrs without food) empty stomach...
As long as you give RPM and DRIVE at least 45 mins before ingesting any type of carbs you'll be fine. You don't want to hinder their absorption otherwise you won't get the effects you desire. Beyond that you have to find out what works best for you.

Just a general rule of thumb...when you take RPM & DRIVE wait at least 45 mins after eating, or ingesting any carbs sources and also 45 mins before as well.

Good luck to you bud. Take care and report back if you find a protocol you think might beneficial for others to use.

Soccer00

Awards
thanks man, I pmed a AN rep and he told me liquid carbs would not hinder absorption... I'll have to experiment

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be fine. Will lead to some incredible pumps for your workout. I havn't seen a big difference in absorbtion with liquid carbs and RPM/Drive, however, whole food will for sure effect it.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yepper i answered your pm

should be vetty vetty nice

Soccer00

Awards
wow, yeah, did this today, 4 rpm, 3 drive on waking with core abc and storm pre/intra , started sipping gatprae about 1/3 into workout. Unbelievable energy. Hit 5xbw+100 on chins, incl db pressed 90x5, then had the energy to hit a new front squat pr, 2x255. I was so focused i literally sat in the hole on the second rep for like 5 sec bc i knew I'd be able to get back up. Can't wait to try this with wms.