Possible contest to log STOKED anyone interested

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I am going to see if i can start a contest for a chance to do a log on STOKED just trying to find out if there would be any intrest out here:cheers:

How does this post have the word CONTEST in the title and not 100 replies already lol.

I would definitely be interested.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I would be very willing to log it for you. I was going to give it a run anyway, but if you want to sponsor it... even better!

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I'd be in, you want to log it stand alone I take it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I would be interested. What are some of the key points to make me want to log it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I would be interested. What are some of the key points to make me want to log it?

Right now we are just trying to see if there is enough interest to do a contest we want someone to do a honest detailed log of a stand-alone run with it thanks:cheers:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Right now we are just trying to see if there is enough interest to do a contest we want someone to do a honest detailed log of a stand-alone run with it thanks:cheers:
I'd be interested in running a log to test stoked out.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am going to see if i can start a contest for a chance to do a log on STOKED just trying to find out if there would be any intrest out here:cheers:
i am interested!! but it would have to wait a month or so because i just got selected for an AN log over RPM/ Neovar

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive only tried transdermal res. Im really interested in seeing what oral res will do for me. Im down for a detailed log if you need it but I wont be able to do it for about another 2.5 weeks. At the moment Im just taking Neovar.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would love to see a detailed log of Stoked, preferably one with bloods and what not to see if there is actually a change in hormone ratio's. I think if someone could give honest hard data like that, they deserve to give it a run.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I would love to see a detailed log of Stoked, preferably one with bloods and what not to see if there is actually a change in hormone ratio's. I think if someone could give honest hard data like that, they deserve to give it a run.
Yes that would be very good to see i know amino is running a log check his sig not sure if he is going to do bloodwork.

We are going to do a contest just waiting on final details

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy to run this along with my Millenium Sports Technologies product stack. I have plenty of time to write detailed logs now, as I am working at a gym 5 days a week and will be doing circuit type training almost every day.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I'd be stoked to get stoked....hell im stoked to have a chance to get stoked.

I'd be willing to run it solo
I am stoked to read your post about how stoked you would be to get stoked, as I also would be extremely stoked to have a chance at getting stoked

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be happy to run this along with my Millenium Sports Technologies product stack. I have plenty of time to write detailed logs now, as I am working at a gym 5 days a week and will be doing circuit type training almost every day.

MST is a great company i had the pleasure to log the Somnidren-GH awesome product and great company Matt is top notch and yes if you are choosen you can run it with the MST stack.:cheers:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
MST is a great company i had the pleasure to log the Somnidren-GH awesome product and great company Matt is top notch and yes if you are choosen you can run it with the MST stack.:cheers:
Sick! Yeah, the MST stuff shipped out yesterday, so I'll have it tomorrow. (MVP,ZMK, Rag (caffeine-free), Cordy5)... I am going to add Carnage and Somnidren GH in another week, but funds are limited at the time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick! Yeah, the MST stuff shipped out yesterday, so I'll have it tomorrow. (MVP,ZMK, Rag (caffeine-free), Cordy5)... I am going to add Carnage and Somnidren GH in another week, but funds are limited at the time.
Good to see you back FOG, hope all is well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back FOG, hope all is well.
Hello DistilledWater! It's good to be back into the swing of things... Good to see you as well. How's Legal Gear treating you?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd be interested...could only start in roughly 4 weeks though :(

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i could use this as a boost after my cut log with RPM/Neovar!!:thumbsup:

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isn't it generally a bad idea to log a product's effects and introduce other products into the mix? How can you do this and not skew results?

It would be great if someone could get bloodwork done, which I'm presuming would be to measure T and E2. Probably far too extensive to try and measure SIRT1. But I'm mostly interested in the anti-ox effects though they can be somewhat hard to discern.