Who here uses Purple Wraath?

koopa

koopa

Awards
I have been looking at adding a preworkout supp to my current arsenel of Peptide Fusion protein, Sizeon and Superdump 250.

Ive heard Superdump and Purple wraath are a pretty lethal mixture to really help supercharge your workout. I also got to admit ive heard nothing but good things about wraath and the purple lemonade flavour sounds hellova tasty!

Does anyone here have any personal feedback on the product?

Also, i like to stay away from any product that acts as a booster for testosterone as im trying to prevent hairloss at the moment and dont want to null my hairloss regime by messing things up with lots of testosterone! Does wraath have any test boosting properties?

Thanks for any help

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
purple wraath is good i use it while i workout. it makes the effects of creatine better

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Purple WrAAth is awesome. It is pretty much a staple in my diet now, especially good for pre cardio

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
drink it during ur workout or ur cardio. i take creatine during my w/o also because thats techincly wen the body will absorbe and utilise it.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used purple wrath and would recommend it. I ran the grape flavor without complaint or discomfort. I do get massive tingles from it but I like that rushed feeling.

walugi

walugi

Awards
when you guys are taking it during cardio are you still mixing it with little amounts of water or using heaps of water?

koopa

koopa

Awards
thanks for the feedback fellas. Can anyone answer my question r.e wraath increasing test ?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback fellas. Can anyone answer my question r.e wraath increasing test ?
Purple wraath won't boost your test, you don't need to worry about that. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath is the shiznit!

PW has been a staple of mine pretty much since it came out on the market. There has only been a few times I have gone without it and when I've had to go without I've noticed a considerable difference.

One thing to make clear though...yes it will help with endurance, recovery, and performance overall, but it will have no effect on test levels...its an EAA product with other goodies such as citrulline malate, BA, and l-norvaline.

I have yet to try the new lemonade flavor though...the grape flavor does take some getting used to, but its not bad and besides the effects and results make the taste an afterthought anyway.

PW is especially something you should have in your arsenal when your cutting. As PT once said "cardio+purple wraath= all you need!" :thumbsup:

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
PW has been a staple of mine pretty much since it came out on the market. There has only been a few times I have gone without it and when I've had to go without I've noticed a considerable difference.

One thing to make clear though...yes it will help with endurance, recovery, and performance overall, but it will have no effect on test levels...its an EAA product with other goodies such as citrulline malate, BA, and l-norvaline.

I have yet to try the new lemonade flavor though...the grape flavor does take some getting used to, but its not bad and besides the effects and results make the taste an afterthought anyway.

PW is especially something you should have in your arsenal when your cutting. As PT once said "cardio+purple wraath= all you need!" :thumbsup:
i've been using it since it came out as well ... drinking it during my workouts ... I fill a bottle with Wraath and water and let that sit in the fridge overnight before my morning workouts ... the cold water seems to help with the taste ... especially the earlier flavor versions i've picked up during broken bottle sales

koopa

koopa

Awards
awesome thanks for that guys. really appreciated. Ill order my tub today :) im going to mix it with gaspari superdump and sizeon for pre and intra workout use!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
pw + green mag tastes really good together

walugi

walugi

Awards
i've been using it since it came out as well ... drinking it during my workouts ... I fill a bottle with Wraath and water and let that sit in the fridge overnight before my morning workouts ... the cold water seems to help with the taste ... especially the earlier flavor versions i've picked up during broken bottle sales
Is there a chance that leaving Wraath in water for so long will diminsh some of the nutrients/minerals/vitamins inside?

koopa

koopa

Awards
if that was the case how would you be able to store mineral water lol

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there a chance that leaving Wraath in water for so long will diminsh some of the nutrients/minerals/vitamins inside?
Wouldn't think so unless you also add creatine.

walugi

walugi

Awards
lol if mineral water had what wraath had, then I'd actually buy some Evian.

Which is like 4 times more expensive then petrol in Australia.

koopa

koopa

Awards
lol if mineral water had what wraath had, then I'd actually buy some Evian.

Which is like 4 times more expensive then petrol in Australia.
lol are you serious! 4 times more expensive! Man!!!
:D

koopa

koopa

Awards
i got a tub ordered locally in the uk for a discounted £27 quid.
Its the old school grape rather than the new purple lemonade.
Ill use it with my sizeon, superpump and instant mass for the next month or so and see if i notice anything from it.

Will report back :)