Reflex Peptide Fusion - Recommended!

koopa

koopa

Awards
Ive been a big fan of reflex products for a good couple of years now. They are primarily distributed in the UK by Reflex Nutrition. They dont have particularly flashy adverts or insanely colourful packaging but what they do appear to do is stay at the very top of the supplement game and provide high quality supplements for less money than most out there.

I have been using their Reflex Instant Whey protein for over a year in my favourite flavour Choc mint. It tastes great and mixes veyr very easy with both water and milk.
Each tub (2.1kg) contains approx 80 servings and each serving has something like 20g of protein with around 1g of carbs and 1g of fat per serving with no aspartame. At £35 a tub when i shop online ive used it as a solid supply of protein for a long time and always been happy.

They recently launched a product that interested me called "Peptide Fusion" that features three of the highest possible grade proteins = Egg, Whey and Casein. Im not a complete science buff but from what i learn on these forums, it is best to have a mix of protein as some works instantly and others are slow release to aid during sleep.

I cant afford to purchase a vast selection of proteins so this blend in its 33:33:33 ratio seemed to help me cover all my bases.

From a website :
Reflex Peptide Fusion - this is the ultimate protein supplement. Over taking the industry in research and development, Reflex Nutrition have done it again. Not being afraid to consistently improve the formulations of their protein supplements, they never stand still. And now they bring you Peptide Fusion - the perfect blended ratio of 33:33:33 Micellar Casein, Egg White Isolate and undenatured whey protein with all protein fractions present and proven by lab assay. This is the ultimate muscle building, recovery enhancing, health benefiting protein supplement ever developed

Quantity Info
Proprietary Protein Blend (PPB) 19.5g per serving
..........Milk Protein (Isolate) in PPB
..........Egg Protein in PPB
..........Whey Protein (Concentrate) in PPB
..........Lecithin in PPB
Peptide Bonded Glutamine n/a
Nature Identical Flavouring n/a
Carboxymethyl cellulose n/a
Natural Sweetners n/a
Artificial Flavourings n/a
Lactospore 50million spores
Digezyme 25mg
Calcium 110 mg

I currently have the choc mint flavour as usual (only cytogainer do a better choc mint) but its my second tub! First one was strawberry and it was fantastic. One scoop = a serving and theres 84 servings per tub.

Its more expensive than the instant whey at approx £37-40 depending where you shop but for what its worth, ive been on a stack of Peptide Fusion, mass gaining diet and BSN Cellmass and over the last few months on a 5x5 regime ive seen some good noticeable definition. My chest looks better and my arms and quads are looking chunkier. Its also helping me sleep better and recovery is a lot quicker.

I was going to finish this tub and then either give Universal Real Gains, Muscle Milk or Reflex's new Instant Mass a try. But with the gains im seeing at the mo i just might go for another tub lol!

Recommended product guys. :cheers:

koopa

koopa

Awards
aaannnd i just realised this may be in the wrong section! Sorry mods! Feel free to put this in the review section!