Leviathan PROBLEM...

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
So I got a sample in the mail a while ago. Took it today about 30 min before lifting. After my warm up set of bench(chest day) I noticed i started getting hot inside, shortly followed by becoming extremely lightheaded. Then I went outside and almost threw up. I had to severly tone down my workout because I became extremely weak and funny feeling all over.

I still feel weird as hell and I dont know why, any reasons? I thought this was supposed to be a mild stim thats very good? And yes I drink tons of water.

also I just started taking Lean Xtreme today, but I doubt anything in that caused this as I am jittery and my hands are shaking. Not to mention Im hot inside but cold outside...

Last edited:
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So I got a sample in the mail a while ago. Took it today about 30 min before lifting. After my warm up set of bench(chest day) I noticed i started getting hot inside, shortly followed by becoming extremely lightheaded. Then I went outside and almost threw up. I had to severly tone down my workout because I became extremely weak and funny feeling all over.

I still feel weird as hell and I dont know why, any reasons? I thought this was supposed to be a mild stim thats very good? And yes I drink tons of water.
When was the last time you had eaten and what was it?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how many did you take?...have you ever used any yohimbine based products before?

sensitive to stims?

just trying to figure out whats up bro.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
what's your avatar supposed to be ?
I had surgery this summer, to fix a deviated septum. That was like 5 minutes after they woke me up and I was pissed as **** for somereason ahhaha.

When was the last time you had eaten and what was it?
I ate a turkey and cheese sandwich about 10 minutes before hand.

how many did you take?...have you ever used any yohimbine based products before?

sensitive to stims?

just trying to figure out whats up bro.

I dont think so, Im slightly sensitive IE 4 scoops of NO-Xplode had me goin crazy. I appreciate the help!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you dose the two (LX + LR) within 2 hours of each other?

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Did you dose the two (LX + LR) within 2 hours of each other?
yeah probably about 35-45 minutes inbetween as I took the LX+1 Orange Triad+1 AlphaMale ate like 10 min later then took the LR

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah probably about 35-45 minutes inbetween as I took the LX+1 Orange Triad+1 AlphaMale ate like 10 min later then took the LR

This could be the problem :) , dosing of Forskohllii too close together.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
This could be the problem :) , dosing of Forskohllii too close together.

I see, I will adjust the rest of my pill popping for th eday to fix that. The more i think of it the more I realized that stims really mess with me. I'll rep everyone for help after I finish my shake.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see, I will adjust the rest of my pill popping for th eday to fix that. The more i think of it the more I realized that stims really mess with me. I'll rep everyone for help after I finish my shake.

Yeah, try spreading out the doses a little bit and see if that helps, if not come on back and we'll see if we can figure this out :p

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
yea thats my first guess

you took 9mgs of yohimbine + about 150mgs of caffeine

if you are sensitive to stimulants... thats enough to tweek you out real bad. This is why we suggest starting with ONE CAP. the first time you take yohimbine..it hits you HARD!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ha wow thats alot of stim. For me i think thatd be even pushing it, i try not to go over 6mg yohimbine within an hour and if coffees in my future(or caffeine) i keep it far apart or low.

Def go just the LevR. I think that stuff rocks. I feel great on it after 4-5 days.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I don't seem to react to yohimbine but too much caffeine and I'm shaking like crazy.