Anabolic Pump cycle

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
How long can a person take AP before giving it a break?.... I kind of like this stuff... I'm eating clean and eating a ton of carbs and I'm still shredding body fat.... I just finished with my 1-ad last week but I'm still taking AP along with my PCT... (6 week cycle with 1-ad & AP) gained 10 lbs and it doesn't look like I gained any body fat... Maybe lost a percent or two.

Jim.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people use it like a multi vitamin. It's a staple and doesn't need to be cycled.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
as long as you can afford it. use it :)

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I've used in continuously for...damn, I don't even know how long and it continues to perform just as well as it did in the beginning.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Cool..... I'm going to order another couple bottles.... Anyone take more than 3 a day?

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Cool..... I'm going to order another couple bottles.... Anyone take more than 3 a day?
no need to cycle.. you can use it as long as you want to.. :D I love AP, the only thing is the price..
AP can "live" at your body for 5-6 hours.. so, if you want to take more than 3, think about your money.. hehe

tmilam

Awards
Really don't want to hijack, but just had a quick question. Would there be any benefit to continue AP while on a 4 week cycle of Epidrol/H-Drol or would it be a waste of money?

Really don't want to hijack, but just had a quick question. Would there be any benefit to continue AP while on a 4 week cycle of Epidrol/H-Drol or would it be a waste of money?

Designer steroids increase protein synthesis, strength, and recovery that needs to be feed with food.

Anabolic Pump should be an addition to any designer steroid stack.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I wish this stuff was like $25-$30.00 a bottle... I see them in the 40's 50's and $60.00 range.... I would love to take this stuff for several months and see how it goes... But with them prices.. :run:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i take a break from everything after 8 weeks and then jump back into it after a little break

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I wish this stuff was like $25-$30.00 a bottle... I see them in the 40's 50's and $60.00 range.... I would love to take this stuff for several months and see how it goes... But with them prices.. :run:
agree, man.. AP is 1st supp that worked for me.. try add creatine mono, you'll see a diff.