SuperDrol NG

robberto

Awards
i'm thinking of doing a cycle of superdrol and wondering if people reccomend it? if so what other supplements should i take with it to help minimise side effects?

robberto

Awards
I also do a fair bit of CV will taking this affect it at all?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
minimize side effects?

the "old" superdrol which is hard to find is a steroid.

the new 'superdrol NG' is a test booster / energy product.

robberto

Awards
Shows i know very little!!!

What a novice i am! What product would you reccomend then? i've been training for bout 5 years now but never really tried anything such as prohormones ect. i wouldn't mind gaining some lean mass but reducing body fat?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What a novice i am! What product would you reccomend then? i've been training for bout 5 years now but never really tried anything such as prohormones ect. i wouldn't mind gaining some lean mass but reducing body fat?

Well I recommend you start off with a good creatine / pre workout product.

One thing I'm using right now that works well is SizeOn. It's more expensive then average creatine, but does alot more in terms of muscle gain. How old are you and whats your specs (height weight)?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually...

If you are looking to get into the prohormone game, this would be the best place for you to start! There are minimal to no side effects with it. SDNG is a very mild prohormone and is very very easy on the system. Taking it is straightforward, no supports or protection needed. The only thing you do afterwards is follow it up with a month of our aPCT (Advance Post Cycle Therapy) and you're good to go!

SDNG is a 1-2 punch, though. Not only do you have the ph aspect for nice, lean gains, but you also have stims in there to power through the day and your workout. Recommended dosing is 4/day, with a double dose before your workout. Due to the nature of the stims, start at half dose (or less) and work your way up to tolerance levels.

If you need any help with it along the way, just let us know! And by the by, to add extra potency, it stacks exceedingly well with MassFX Max - our non-PH pro-anabolic!!

robberto

Awards
Well I recommend you start off with a good creatine / pre workout product.

One thing I'm using right now that works well is SizeOn. It's more expensive then average creatine, but does alot more in terms of muscle gain. How old are you and whats your specs (height weight)?
I'm 25, 6ft and 210lbs. i feel that i'm in pretty good shape at the moment just looking for that extra edge. i have used creatine products before and they we're ok. maybe i will give sizeon a try and see how i get on.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm 25, 6ft and 210lbs. i feel that i'm in pretty good shape at the moment just looking for that extra edge. i have used creatine products before and they we're ok. maybe i will give sizeon a try and see how i get on.
You could try the Hyperdrolx2 + mass fx stack. its pretty good and is non hormonal

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
minimize side effects?

the "old" superdrol which is hard to find is a steroid.

the new 'superdrol NG' is a test booster / energy product.
Right.

If you choose to do SDNG, the real only thing you'd need is to run a light PCT, and that depends on how you are dosing it.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Arite so SDNG isnt the superdrol that puts on 20 lbs of muscle and kills ure body?? I get confused when reading logs (supplements need new names). Would this product yield better results stacked with mass fx and retain 2 than hyperdrol, mass fx and retain 2?? And what exactly is meant by light prohormone?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arite so SDNG isnt the superdrol that puts on 20 lbs of muscle and kills ure body?? I get confused when reading logs (supplements need new names). Would this product yield better results stacked with mass fx and retain 2 than hyperdrol, mass fx and retain 2?? And what exactly is meant by light prohormone?
Its not going to pack on the mass like the original, and wasnt intended to.

SDNG and MassFX would be a great stack, and so is the UMC.

Light hormone just means its not toxic, doesnt require a very elaborate PCT, doesnt require support supps, etc.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how does it compare to running hyperdrol and mass fx as compared to superdrol ng and mass fx?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how does it compare to running hyperdrol and mass fx as compared to superdrol ng and mass fx?
SDNG is a mild PH, and has stimulants in it, Hyperdrol isnt a PH and doesnt have stims - pretty much what it boils down too.

With the SDNG you would probably lean out more than with the HDX2.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
maybe ill run SDNG, Mass fx, and retain next, i dunno yet. still deciding between that and x factor and mass fx. All i know is ill get AX tattooed on my forehead if u guys will help me pay for the AX stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29