Magical Stimulant...?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey Guys,
Im looking for a stimulant that as good as the original stimulant-x; however, I dont want it to cut down on my appetite. Ive tryed AMP in the past (original) and it did the same thing. Is there a strong stim out there that will get my @$$ going but keep my appetite normal?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup! I know of the perfect one for ya.... Coffee!! ;) :D

Just kidding... To me, the new Stim X has a little less of that kick, but doesn't stop my appetite like the original did. Have you given it a try? It might be something decent for ya.

If you need something a bit shorter lasting, and is just a pure stim with no fancy extras, Rampage doth kicketh major buttocks. Easy energy, good for pre-workout, and no big crash afterwards. It's uber-inexpensive, too. :thumb:

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Yup! I know of the perfect one for ya.... Coffee!! ;) :D

Just kidding... To me, the new Stim X has a little less of that kick, but doesn't stop my appetite like the original did. Have you given it a try? It might be something decent for ya.

If you need something a bit shorter lasting, and is just a pure stim with no fancy extras, Rampage doth kicketh major buttocks. Easy energy, good for pre-workout, and no big crash afterwards. It's uber-inexpensive, too. :thumb:
Ive actually taken the new stimulant x. I love it... however it kills my appetite too. I need something pretty strong like stimx without the appetite suppressant :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IBE Matrix IS magic. OMFG, it's amazing.