ATD dosage and use

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hi there!

This is my first post in this forum.
My situation is the following: I'm thinking about ordering some Inhibit-E (ATD at a dosage of 25mg per capsule) to boost my natural levels of test, and I want to use it as a standalone. My question is: should I stay for a dosage of 1 capsule per day or should I go higher in the dosage? And at what time of the day should I take that dosage?

P.S.1: I'm 17 years old, so I'm just want to be sure there is no harm on use such product and if there is any harm what is it?
P.S.2: I'm sorry if I have some incorrection on writting and ask for some compreehsion since I'm writting to you from Portugal

Cheers

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oh and i forggot to ask: for how long can be or is advisable to do the cycle with ATD?

Cheers

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
your 17....

you dont need anything that will affect your test levels or any other hormone.

yes..there is a chance of harm. stick with the basics and work hard

Broly

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean with stick with the basics? (are you just refering to supplements) Hum, so since I don't need anything that affects my hormonal systems how can I give an extra edge to my training/body composition?

Cheers

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean with stick with the basics? (are you just refering to supplements) Hum, so since I don't need anything that affects my hormonal systems how can I give an extra edge to my training/body composition?

Cheers
At 17... you can boost your testosterone over night...

how? work out your legs.

this goes for any age...but you have such an abundance of testosterone at your age.. your body will never make as much test as you do right now

stick to the basics:
Sleep
eat
train
eat
sleep

If you want to supplement... IMO creatine is safe at almost any age. as is beta alanine.
You could check out a product like Incarnate or another beta alanine product.. and stack it with the creatine of your choice.

But in no way shape or form do you need to artificially alter your hormones at this age.

If you need an extra edge... study diet and proper lifting technique. you will change quickly doing this and i guarantee that 95% of the teens who workout have no idea how diet and lifting technique plays into gains.

If you dont eat to grow..you dont lift to grow..and you dont sleep enough to grow...... then how the hell are you going to grow?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Palo! :thumbsup:
About the supplementation, you realy were a great help, because usualy for the ones like me who start in this great sport are "floaded" with tons of miracle supplements and it's hard to know what's the right ones.
As for the training, i have a coach who makes my lifting trains and there's also lots of people always ready to help me and other newbies to do the right lifting techniques.
Once again I thank you for the help :D

Cheers