Would baby asprin work for ECA?

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
If I took a baby asprin 2-3 times a day with EC, would it be enough to get the desired effect or is the normally recommended higher dosage required?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
baby aspirin is perfect. I just do EC though, and I haven't noticed any difference. Your mileage may vary.

ongoingsaga

I agree. Baby aspirin is perfect. I believe it should be 88 mg.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I believe aspirin is used to prolong the effect of EC. I could be wrong.

I just took 25 mg ephedrine + 2 baby aspirins + 100 mg coffee

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be better served by using some Green Tea Extract. JMHO.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I believe aspirin is used to prolong the effect of EC. I could be wrong.

I just took 25 mg ephedrine + 2 baby aspirins + 100 mg coffee
just curious, where are you guys purchasing the ephedara in the ECA stack? CVS? Walgreens? etc? I know i have read where, but i just cant remember. I have the caffeine and aspirin, but just need the ephedra.

thanks

illfoo

Awards
You should be able to get it at almost any drugstore... I got mine at Walgreen's. There is just a little piece of cardboard instead of the actual box. Just take the piece of cardboard up to the pharmacy and they'll give you the ephedrine.

Provided you aren't trying to buy like 30 boxes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are a few references:

Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. - Journal of Medicinal Food - 9(4):451

Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans -- Dulloo et al. 70 (6): 1040 -- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

catechol-O-methyl transferase: Information and Much More from Answers.com

Green Tea Extract is a COMT inhibitor which means it prolongs the effects of thing like ephedrine and some other stimulant type drugs and chemicals in our brains.

So not only does it provide health benefits in and of itself, a caffeine source but it also tends to increase the efficacy of thermogenics.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to get it at almost any drugstore... I got mine at Walgreen's. There is just a little piece of cardboard instead of the actual box. Just take the piece of cardboard up to the pharmacy and they'll give you the ephedrine.

Provided you aren't trying to buy like 30 boxes.
in the drugstore, what section or where would i look for this "little piece of cardboard?".....what is the name of it?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
in the drugstore, what section or where would i look for this "little piece of cardboard?".....what is the name of it?
Personally I just walk up to the pharmacy (where you would drop/pick up prescriptions) and ask for ephedrine.....