Shipping Pro-Hormones to Canada success?

edubb123

Awards
Hey folks,

I'm wondering if there's going to be an issue shipping pro-hormones from the US to Canada. Would Canadian customs seize them or will they let them through? I know that I've shipped Ergopharm 6-OXO and Anabolic Xtreme PCT supplements before without any problems at all.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I can't help you out here, I haven't tried shipping pro-hormones to Canada. But if you live close to Niagara Falls, I ship my NP order to a mailbox there (http://cbiusa.com/about_us.htm ) and then it's just an hour from me in Toronto so I can pick the stuff up there, it arrives quicker and free shipping if you hit $200 on you order :) And no worries about customs nicking your order, unless you get stopped coming back.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep you in mind Steve :)

I'm on your way to T.O :)

I have ordered M-Drol from NP...no problems

I have ordered Epistane from IBE one load got lynched the other got through.

Waiting on a PPlex.

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
whoa seriously? i dont plan on doing any PH's but you guys haven't had any of them seized by customs?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
whoa seriously? i dont plan on doing any PH's but you guys haven't had any of them seized by customs?

Sorry to sound sarcastic but SErIOUULSLY can't you read? Try reading again but taking time to let the posts sink in :wave:

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
im just surprised. customs been slackin off lately or what? or is it just the way NP ships them out?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
im just surprised. customs been slackin off lately or what? or is it just the way NP ships them out?
Doubt it...customs is doing a pretty damn good job making sure I don't make it across the border! :rant:

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
this is my first time ordering from NP, i bought the big bottle of 6-oxo. how long does it usually take to ship to canada?

at bb.com it takes like 2-3 weeks, but that's understandable for 8 bucks shipping. here it costs $18 to ship a bottle.

simpledude

Awards
this is my first time ordering from NP, i bought the big bottle of 6-oxo. how long does it usually take to ship to canada?

at bb.com it takes like 2-3 weeks, but that's understandable for 8 bucks shipping. here it costs $18 to ship a bottle.
I get my NP orders around 7 days after it ships

I have got a bunch of ph's through, most recently M-Drol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I get my NP orders around 7 days after it ships

I have got a bunch of ph's through, most recently M-Drol
Yup me too.

I think it's a combination of the way NP sends it and luck of the draw. Customs only ever checks 10% of packages, as long as you're not tagged in their database :wave: