p-slin kicked in

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
p-slin finally kicked in with me, no longer stuck at 3 reps with 275 i got 4. every rep counts, everyone knows that. however i'm gonna stop my bottle early, im about 8 pills into it. I'm gonna save the rest for my m-drol and p-plex bridge cycle i'm planning on doing in the comming months. i'm waiting for my nolvadex to arrive at the moment. since mdrol raises glycogen levels i imagine using it with pslin would be nothing short of brutal. im currently looking through old threads to see which i use first as far as mdrol and p-plex to keep the most gains. i'll keep everyone updated.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i would imagine using mdrol first, since its faster acting, so by the time your finished with m drol, the pplex gains should start kicking in, but im not completely sure on that. i havnt run a bridge cycle yet.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
yea pslin kicked in for me when i switched to 75g wms/20gcarbs from oats 45-60min b4 my workout...the pumps were incredible.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I recommend doing the Superdrol last and I'll tell you why. Superdrol is stronger than PP and it will shut you down. Therefor when you change to PP which is milder, your energy levels will be in the dumps unless running a high dose of PP.

Heres what the old AX faq and guys said .... this is going by memory and I haven't seen it posted in years but this is how I remember people running it back in the day:

Week / PP / SD
~~~~~~~~~
1 / 20mg / 0
2 / 30mg / 0
3 / 30mg / 0
4 / 20mg / 10mg
5 / 0 / 20mg
6 / 0 / 30mg

Whether or not you want to go over 30mg or 3 weeks with SD is a personal choice. But thats a good example of how you should run it. Save the best for last!

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I recommend doing the Superdrol last and I'll tell you why. Superdrol is stronger than PP and it will shut you down. Therefor when you change to PP which is milder, your energy levels will be in the dumps unless running a high dose of PP.

Heres what the old AX faq and guys said .... this is going by memory and I haven't seen it posted in years but this is how I remember people running it back in the day:

Week / PP / SD
~~~~~~~~~
1 / 20mg / 0
2 / 30mg / 0
3 / 30mg / 0
4 / 20mg / 10mg
5 / 0 / 20mg
6 / 0 / 30mg

Whether or not you want to go over 30mg or 3 weeks with SD is a personal choice. But thats a good example of how you should run it. Save the best for last!
thanks for the awesome response. originally i was thinking pplex last because a guy posted that he's run sd and pp numerous times and he tended to loose more gains after sd but would keep almost all of his pplex. i went searching for logs to verify this with other users but unfortunately people don't always follow up with how the gains are 2 weeks out of a cycle so it's hard to find examples. but thanks again man reps

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I'd run p-plex first mainly because it tends to hold a bit of water weight which will be good going into the upcoming weeks of m-drol, which tends to dry you out and isn't the easiest on the joints...the water from the p-plex should keep the joints lubed up...you'll be happy with your cycle

the dosages that renegade gave you look good except I would change two:

Week / PP / SD
~~~~~~~~~
1 / 20mg / 0
2 / 30mg / 0
3 / 30mg / 0
4 / 30mg / 10mg
5 / 0 / 20mg
6 / 0 / 20mg

if this is your first cycle of m-drol, there is no need to go above 20mgs, imo