Best Supplement for my PE**S

freakabe

Awards
okay now to the point:

---Increase sperm production?
---Increase sperm load?
---Increase Horniness?
---Increase sex drive?
---Make me last longer? etc etc etc..... everything!!!

I want to know what do you think is the BEST supplement for my precious "brother".

your help and comments are GREATLY appreciated.

:good::good:

P.S. On a side note, you could also give any comments or changes on my coming cutting stack i'll be doing in 2 months time:

---Activate Extreme
---Lean Extreme
---Adrenalean
---Napalm
---Ragnarok stim-free (Preworkout)
---Animal MStack or E-Bol or a Ecdy+Turk product (Preworkout)

Of course staples include Xtend, fish oil, sesamin, multi, anti-ox.

thanks everyone and AnabolicMinds rocks!!!:cheers::cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
paravol + aspire36. Might be sorta hard trying to get your hands on aspire though. The recall made everyone hunt down on them puppies. Will be hard to find a store still selling them.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
i know of a store that still has aspire for sale, i was thinking of stocking up because of it being discontinued

JpB

Awards
The activate extreme gave me all that you want (except lasting longer) as a bonus to its other benefits. So you may not need anything added to it cause I sure didnt. I had a couple of those 13 year old moments while taking activate extreme.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay now to the point:

---Increase sperm production?
---Increase sperm load?
---Increase Horniness?
---Increase sex drive?
---Make me last longer? etc etc etc..... everything!!!

I want to know what do you think is the BEST supplement for my precious "brother".

your help and comments are GREATLY appreciated.

:good::good:

P.S. On a side note, you could also give any comments or changes on my coming cutting stack i'll be doing in 2 months time:

---Activate Extreme
---Lean Extreme
---Adrenalean
---Napalm
---Ragnarok stim-free (Preworkout)
---Animal MStack or E-Bol or a Ecdy+Turk product (Preworkout)

Of course staples include Xtend, fish oil, sesamin, multi, anti-ox.

thanks everyone and AnabolicMinds rocks!!!:cheers::cheers:

How old are you to have so many problems in that department?.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
what about coq diesel? or any of the dth line??

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fenotest, or testofen. I've never experienced anything like it for libido and associated effects.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i love tehse type of questions lol

but id steer clear of aspire. many folks including myself took it and had headaches for days crippling headhaches

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can still find it around, but yes, they are.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

but id steer clear of aspire. many folks including myself took it and had headaches for days crippling headhaches
I'll never forget those headaches, awful (migraine, puking, etc) and literally lasting for the entire day!

I would recommend either going with coq disel which Ive heard is good, or using a test/libido booster such as DTH that I can say first hand increases sex drive exponentially

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yea i know a store that sells Aspire36 too but they sell them in 1 packs. not the bottles. Heard a lot a good sh*t bout it tho' was thinkin bout tryin one.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
If you just want to throw a rope, yeah Ejaculoid will help.

But NONE of this will do anything for spermatogenesis -- Clomid or Toremefine, maybe, and you'll need to see a doctor about those. Clomid is probably the only one with good pubmed citations for this application, but I'd bet my balls on GTX inc. If it's a refractory period issue, Cabergoline might do you.

Forgive me if I'm giving the classic non-supplement advice in the supplement forum, but if you're trying to have kids, I'd eliminate environmental hazards to "the boys" first, beginning with diet. Forget about supplements.

1st, throw out any soft plastics in your house -- tupperware, food cooked in plastic bags, your shower curtain, plastic water bottles, basically anything that could contain Phthalates. In terms of the shampoo bottles and the chemicals that go into the products and what not, a quick google search will tell you what to look for. Also the plastic lining inside canned goods his this stuff -- No canned goods for you.

2nd, get xenestrogens out of your diet. Despite the source, this isn't a bad place to start food-wise. Get rid of any soy (women love this frankenfood, but it's giving them all breast cancer and turning us all into hermaphrodites) in your diet, quit eating basically ANY beef or milk that you buy at a fast food place or in the supermarket, it's all contaminated with hormones. If you like to eat animals like I do, it's 100% grass fed, organic, hormone-free only, free-range all the better.

Start with that and your libido and everything else will fall into place, probably your CV health, mood, and performance in the gym too. If it were me, I'd throw out any grains / refined carbohydrates (I already mentioned anything with soy), cereals, etc., but that's just me.

Boxers help, also staying out of a hottub, putting a laptop in your lap, or anything else that might cook your sperm.

Are you dieting? If you're less than 10% bodyfat, stop. If you're above that, you're probably better off cutting, as all that adipose around your midsection is full of aromatase, not to mention all of the environmental toxins you've been storing away.

If you want to get fancy, see a bona fide doctor, and not your GP. There's an outpatient test you can do at Quest Diagnostics (actually you do it at home, then rush it to the collection point in a jar) that'll test your er... "output" for everything you need to know (count, morphology, etc), talk to your doctor about it if you're considering conceiving.

Oh yeah, I'm having a baby boy in about 2 weeks.

Good Luck!

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
Yea i know a store that sells Aspire36 too but they sell them in 1 packs. not the bottles. Heard a lot a good sh*t bout it tho' was thinkin bout tryin one.
I have to agree with the panel members, the headaces are not worth it. I flushed my bottle down the tolet. Terrible headaces.

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
I have to agree with the panel members, the headaches are not worth it. I flushed my bottle down the tolet. Terrible headaches.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established

But NONE of this will do anything for spermatogenesis -- Clomid or Toremefine, maybe, and you'll need to see a doctor about those. Clomid is probably the only one with good pubmed citations for this application, but I'd bet my balls on GTX inc. If it's a refractory period issue, Cabergoline might do you.

Forgive me if I'm giving the classic non-supplement advice in the supplement forum, but if you're trying to have kids, I'd eliminate environmental hazards to "the boys" first, beginning with diet. Forget about supplements.

1st, throw out any soft plastics in your house -- tupperware, food cooked in plastic bags, your shower curtain, plastic water bottles, basically anything that could contain Phthalates. In terms of the shampoo bottles and the chemicals that go into the products and what not, a quick google search will tell you what to look for. Also the plastic lining inside canned goods his this stuff -- No canned goods for you.

2nd, get xenestrogens out of your diet. Despite the source, this isn't a bad place to start food-wise. Get rid of any soy (women love this frankenfood, but it's giving them all breast cancer and turning us all into hermaphrodites) in your diet, quit eating basically ANY beef or milk that you buy at a fast food place or in the supermarket, it's all contaminated with hormones. If you like to eat animals like I do, it's 100% grass fed, organic, hormone-free only, free-range all the better.

Start with that and your libido and everything else will fall into place, probably your CV health, mood, and performance in the gym too. If it were me, I'd throw out any grains / refined carbohydrates (I already mentioned anything with soy), cereals, etc., but that's just me.

Boxers help, also staying out of a hottub, putting a laptop in your lap, or anything else that might cook your sperm.

Are you dieting? If you're less than 10% bodyfat, stop. If you're above that, you're probably better off cutting, as all that adipose around your midsection is full of aromatase, not to mention all of the environmental toxins you've been storing away.

If you want to get fancy, see a bona fide doctor, and not your GP. There's an outpatient test you can do at Quest Diagnostics (actually you do it at home, then rush it to the collection point in a jar) that'll test your er... "output" for everything you need to know (count, morphology, etc), talk to your doctor about it if you're considering conceiving.

Good Luck!

why the tupperware thing? just curious?
and congrads on on having a baby.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
I say 'Tupperware', but I mean plasticware generally -- I can't tell you that that the current line from that particular brand actually contains phthalates (any soft plastics probably do), but it'd be easy enough for you to check the stuff you have on your own. To be safe, glassware is the way to go.

Even then, you're not going to drop dead unless you (god forbid) actually heat food in the stuff (microwave, boiling water, etc). It cracks me up that they actually sell stuff like 'boil in bag' rice. The general idea is to cut down on chemicals that interfere with your body's natural processes or mimic estrogen in the body.

While I'm thinking of it, bugkiller / lawn / weed products is another thing to avoid. Don't breath it in, wear gloves if you need to handle it.

freakabe

Awards
Hi Guys!!!

thanks for all your responses!!!

well, I think I would try Ejaculoid for a start.

Honestly, I DO NOT have a problem. What i mean is I still can f*** and jerk off and everything....

The thing is, I want to last longer, and just OVERALL improve my sexual health, testicular health, sperm health, or whatever you call it... I also want to be able to f*** more times a day u get what I mean???

I notice something for myself.

Most of the times after my workout, I feel super hard and super pumped immediately after that, BUT when I go to the shower and check out my "precious", it seems to have SHRUNK!!!

does anybody have the same feeling??

my goal is to be able to be f***ing horny almost 24/7.
more importantly, I want to be able to last 3 or 4 times during the night. Do u think its possible? will ejaculoid or aspire (think I'll try the lite version) make it possible?
Sounds weird but yeah...

Thanks man!!! u guys are great help.:djparty:

:cheers::cheers:

freakabe

Awards

Good Luck!

thanks.

I would DEFINITELY want to cut the fat around my midsection.

just getting all my supplements in place now.

Reps to U!

freakabe

Awards
how old are you?

i actually hate to reveal my age as I really think that age is just a NUMBER, and its experience and maturity that counts, and that a number of "perceptions" will always be there about age related matters.

I'm 22 btw............................and addicted to sex. and my girlfriend. lol.

:cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i actually hate to reveal my age as I really think that age is just a NUMBER, and its experience and maturity that counts, and that a number of "perceptions" will always be there about age related matters.

I'm 22 btw.

wtf why do you need to have help with your pen1s then? there has to be a reason you are having problems...seriously.

and they are not preceptions in this case, if you said you were 60yr old that would be a given that your libido and performance were not as good as a say.....22yr old. Age matters in this matter.

freakabe

Awards
wtf why do you need to have help with your pen1s then? there has to be a reason you are having problems...seriously.

and they are not preceptions in this case, if you said you were 60yr old that would be a given that your libido and performance were not as good as a say.....22yr old. Age matters in this matter.

like I said in my previous posts bro, I do not actually have a problem, as in ED or anything.

The goal I want is to increase sex drive, do it 3-4 times a night (right now I can only do it twice and it becomes NUMB), and also improve my reproductive health. (maybe get healthier sperm? more sperm? lol)

that's why I'm asking what would be the best supplement for my pen*s OVERALL, and not to treat any problem.

I believe it can always be better right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha freakabe. i agree. Im 24 but i cant have that many orgasms in one day anymore but my stamina is great until that explosion comes lol. It can always be better esp when you have some nympho like chicks on your sh1t! lol.

yeah stims will keep you small(er) down there....haha.

NO products seem to increase flow.

My loads arent that massive like before but i just attribute that to being on cycle. are you cycling any type of steroids at teh moment?

Tadalifil is pretty good, i just tried some last weekend and you get hardons constantly with that stuff.

freakabe

Awards
Do you take stims pre-WO? They often cause ball shrinkage.

yes I do take Mstack and Ragnarok pre workout. Mstack has a stim in it.

thanks for the info.

stims keep me "mad" during my workout.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I popped my sample opened. ( took a pin and squeezed out half of an aspire 36 tablet. I experienced runny nose, and headaches, but they werent that bad. Stuff made me want to sleep though.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards

Good Luck!

hey, so what would u recommend as alternatives for bottles, the hard Nalgines (sp)? would the standard shaker bottle not suffice? what about gatorade bottles? thanx

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some thermogen 2 with epehdra :p That i used to use... And could f*ck for like 8 hrs a night bust bout 4 times Lol it was pretty god damn crazy like a damn machine.

And now im back on epehdra so here we go again lol this time megadrine rfa-1 though

This is the ingredients
Thermogen II features the synergist herbal stack of Ma Huang! (8% Ephedrine Alkaloids)
Yohimbe Bark Extract 500mg(10mg Yohimbine HCL)
Caffeine 100mg
Guarana 150mg (herbal caffeine)
Cayenne 100mg
Ginger Root 100mg
White Willow Bark Extract 100mg (herbal aspirin).

Its prob b/c of all the yohimbe lol

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
This is a sweet thread.

My buddy used to go around asking if you wanted to be in the "Pen-15" club, and if you said yeah, he'd write "PEN15" on your hand. Blackheart, you sir, are the KING of the Pen-15 club! :lol:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
IDK ifr this is ok to say on here or not but I know when I've taken pain meds b4 like percocet I was able to f*ck 4-ever and ever and ever. Now I'm not sayin go get some Illegaly.:rolleyes: however if you happen to get a backache or sumthin and go to the dr's for sumthin to help. Just take like 1 tho or you won't be able to bust a nut at all. Your girl will love you but you'll be puttin a hurtin on her too.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
IDK ifr this is ok to say on here or not but I know when I've taken pain meds b4 like percocet I was able to f*ck 4-ever and ever and ever. Now I'm not sayin go get some Illegaly.:rolleyes: however if you happen to get a backache or sumthin and go to the dr's for sumthin to help. Just take like 1 tho or you won't be able to bust a nut at all. Your girl will love you but you'll be puttin a hurtin on her too.
While opioids do tend to hinder "busting" I'm pretty sure he was looking for a way to go more than once, while being strong throughout each go around. Plus there is hardly any sexual pleasure for the male this way - mostly because your sensation is highly off kilter with the painkiller already having you in a mild state of bliss.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
While opioids do tend to hinder "busting" I'm pretty sure he was looking for a way to go more than once, while being strong throughout each go around. Plus there is hardly any sexual pleasure for the male this way - mostly because your sensation is highly off kilter with the painkiller already having you in a mild state of bliss.
yea just throwin that out there is all. I know even when I did bust it didn't feel as good as it should have. But i was able to please.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, all you really need is MACA @ ~9 grams per day. You will get everything you asked for and MORE. Actually it makes doing non-sexual things more of a chore because all you want to do is fvck something!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, all you really need is MACA @ ~9 grams per day. You will get everything you asked for and MORE. Actually it makes doing non-sexual things more of a chore because all you want to do is fvck something!
Yep, Maca is nuts for libido.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
hey, so what would u recommend as alternatives for bottles, the hard Nalgines (sp)? would the standard shaker bottle not suffice? what about gatorade bottles? thanx
The harder the plastic, the less likely the stuff is to leach into your food, as long as you don't heat it (eg, NEVER microwave leftovers in a plastic). Nalgene does leach this stuff, though they claim not enough to disrupt your endocrine system (below quote is from the wikipedia entry on Nalgene), personally I'd use glass and silicone (which contains no pthalates) for anything that needs to be soft. Silicone is safe for use in cooking.

In recent years, studies[3][4] have suggested that polycarbonate plastics such as the ones used by Nalgene may leach endocrine disruptors. Nalgene denies that the quantity leached from their products poses a significant threat to health.[5] Among the secreted chemicals, Bisphenol A (BPA) is an area of concern as it binds to estrogen receptors, thus altering gene expression.[6] Other research has found that fixatives in polycarbonate plastics can cause chromosomal error in cell division called aneuploidy. Nalgene claims these chemicals are only potentially released from Nalgene products when used at temperatures outside of the designed range.
BTW, nothing to do with spermatogenesis, but while I'm thinking about cooking, that teflon-like stuff in nonstick pans leaches into your system and collects there too. It's not known yet whether it's harmful or not, but it is proven that it does leach and ends up inside people. Personally I'm not cool with that, so I switched to cast iron (which is sorta a PITA for your average person since it needs to be seasoned, I'd find some other alternative unless your a serious chef, pyrex or ceramic-coated cookware maybe).

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
Yep, Maca is nuts for libido.
I Concur -- For libido-oriented herbals, Maca, Muira Pauma, Catuba Bark are all worth looking into.

I'm not sure what the mechanism is (hope it's nothing bad), but IME, something like Maca does help foster drive/urge.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
what about avena sativa, long jack, or HGW/icariin

ive heard fenugreek giving folks big loads

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I Concur -- For libido-oriented herbals, Maca, Muira Pauma, Catuba Bark are all worth looking into.

I'm not sure what the mechanism is (hope it's nothing bad), but IME, something like Maca does help foster drive/urge.
Be careful with Catuaba. There are several plants that are referred to as catuaba. I've tried the anemopegma variety and it did nothing. I may try the ethroxylum variety in the future to see if that's the good type. Apparently, when you do get the stuff that works, it works REALLY well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Kegel exercises for lasting longer.. Work like a charm.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Kegel exercises for lasting longer.. Work like a charm.
You know it's funny I read about that in Play*oy when I was younger and i used to do it all the time. Couldn't really tell if it worked or not being as I was about 17 anyway and I don't think I did it long enough to see benefits from it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You know it's funny I read about that in Play*oy when I was younger and i used to do it all the time. Couldn't really tell if it worked or not being as I was about 17 anyway and I don't think I did it long enough to see benefits from it.
Do it! It's easy and convenient, and it makes bedroom time more enjoyable... Speaking of easy and convenient, doin' it right now.. lol

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Do it! It's easy and convenient, and it makes bedroom time more enjoyable... Speaking of easy and convenient, doin' it right now.. lol
Good...................Lord..................Oz...............

LimitTester

Awards
Most of the times after my workout, I feel super hard and super pumped immediately after that, BUT when I go to the shower and check out my "precious", it seems to have SHRUNK!!!

does anybody have the same feeling??
Your blood is concentrated in whatever part of your body you worked out, which leads to shrinkage.