Epistane question

A

Alex111

Awards
Quick question.

I was told when using Epistane your sex drive actually increases? Isn't it supposed to decrease your sex drive and make them balls smaller? Sorry it just didn't make much sense to me lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Quick question.

I was told when using Epistane your sex drive actually increases? Isn't it supposed to decrease your sex drive and make them balls smaller? Sorry it just didn't make much sense to me lol

no it increases your sex drive alot...and i didnt experience any shrinkage or atrophy.

B

brandon615

Awards
Are you sure your not thinking about when you come of epistane? If you dont use proper pct then u will probably have decreased libido.

troy

troy

Awards
yeah mine inceased at the start but by the end of the cycle it was gone and i got lathargic .but after proper pct its was all back up and runin.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No hes not. He is just thinking that some PHs will shut you down during cycles. Superdrol/clones and Tren/clones is known for it mostly.
Epistane & Halodrol/clones are known for not really shutting down at all. I mean there is some, but just not on an outward physical level...theres always shutdown. Youre introducing an exogenous(sp?) hormone. Sex drive may go up, but its not yours, if that makes sense. Its the compound at work.
Im no pro on this im sure some other will chime in with rebutles or backing up.

Peace.

A

Alex111

Awards
yea i got you thats what i was wondering. and i got a serm for a pct

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
Anytime you put an endogenous hormone in your body, your body will respond by reducing its own output of natural hormones -- Reducing testicular mass, etc.

Subjectively, you may or may not notice anything; depends on the person and situation, which is different every time. Only bloodtesting before, during, and after the cycle would tell you for sure.

While the androgen could potentially stimulate libido by the same mechanism as your natural junk, this particular compound does not aromatize and low estrogen could lead to cause libido issues by itself.

Like as not you'll feel OK as long as you are taking the compound (assuming you don't die of liver failure), but your libido and everything else will take a dive once you go off. It will take a while for your natural processes to get back up to speed, even with a good PCT. Again, you might not feel one way or the other, doesn't mean it ain't happening.

A

Alex111

Awards
ok thanks! also one more thing. i have been taking 20mg for this week. 1 in the morning and one before workout. if i work out in the morning should i take both at the same time before workout or one before and one a little while after?

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your not thinking about when you come of epistane? If you dont use proper pct then u will probably have decreased libido.
He has to be referring to it in this way...

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Anytime you put an endogenous hormone in your body, your body will respond by reducing its own output of natural hormones -- Reducing testicular mass, etc.

Subjectively, you may or may not notice anything; depends on the person and situation, which is different every time. Only bloodtesting before, during, and after the cycle would tell you for sure.

While the androgen could potentially stimulate libido by the same mechanism as your natural junk, this particular compound does not aromatize and low estrogen could lead to cause libido issues by itself.

Like as not you'll feel OK as long as you are taking the compound (assuming you don't die of liver failure), but your libido and everything else will take a dive once you go off. It will take a while for your natural processes to get back up to speed, even with a good PCT. Again, you might not feel one way or the other, doesn't mean it ain't happening.
If you weren't going to explain it...I was...good post :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 8
L Anabolics 8
Q Anabolics 22
ee09 Post Cycle Therapy 7
B Anabolics 4