Recreate...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to post up that I've been loving the Recreate. I've been losing fat at a good, steady pace at one pill a day before work (I load trucks at UPS). I love the stuff. It's likely the only thermo/recomp(?) supp that I'll buy again, I never really have liked any that I've tried this much.

I've been wondering, though, what exactly is it that causes the mood boost? I feel amazing and it's ON about twenty minutes after taking it. It's smooth, too, unlike anything I've tried before(and I've tried a LOT).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i pill a day?...really...hmmm...im dosing it at 4, and having great results too...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking one pill? A bottle will last you forever:D I was taking 4/day and feeling the heat

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Do you get the same effects from just taking straight up caffeine? I know when I take caffeine I get a little bit of a boost in mood (an ReCreate as both caffeine and the new Cir20x which is suppose to be like caffeine on steroids to a very ultra simplified degree.)

Curious what Jacob has to say, because if one of the ingredients does directly boost mood that would be awesome.

Also side note why so low on the dose?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. could this be more effective then levi-r or we arnt supposed to rate supplements against each other? i noticed no one mentioned what they used before..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. could this be more effective then levi-r or we arnt supposed to rate supplements against each other? i noticed no one mentioned what they used before..
rate them all you want, but they are different supplements.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Do you get the same effects from just taking straight up caffeine? I know when I take caffeine I get a little bit of a boost in mood (an ReCreate as both caffeine and the new Cir20x which is suppose to be like caffeine on steroids to a very ultra simplified degree.)

Curious what Jacob has to say, because if one of the ingredients does directly boost mood that would be awesome.

Caffeine doesn't quite have the...happy..feel to it that Recreate does, and the Recreate doesn't make me jittery like caffeine.

As far as the low dose, I'm a classic ecto, I'm maybe around 8-10% bodyfat, and I'm not using it for cutting, I use it to help me stay focused at work and stay warm. So I can get away with just one pill a day. I'm a big fan of the lack of crash, too, though at one pill, I suppose I couldn't crash very hard, anyway.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
I don't know what to think about these kinds of supplements, I'm curious of course, but I feel manufacturers are being somewhat less candid about what's actually in them than the tobacco companies were about all the chemicals in cigarettes (not directed at any particular company, but this is the general state of things). Alternate names, confusing compounds with deliberately obfuscated nomenclatures, trademark names, proprietary blends, blah blah blah, and its four times worse with all these weird herbals.

The claim that they need to protect their secret ingredients from competitors smacks very false to me, there's only a limited number of compounds for which there is any scientific evidence of efficacy. In the big leagues, everything from Coke to Selsun Blue has the actual ingredients listed right on it. Plus it'd be a true blessing to the industry if companies focused more on their building their brands, quality control, and standards than just being cheap and lazy and pointing the finger at the need for secrecy. RC Cola has the same ingredients as Coca-Cola, generally speaking; People still buy more Coke, LOTS more.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
are you guys test/logging recreate or are you buying it because i cant find it in any stores

I don't know what to think about these kinds of supplements, I'm curious of course, but I feel manufacturers are being somewhat less candid about what's actually in them than the tobacco companies were about all the chemicals in cigarettes (not directed at any particular company, but this is the general state of things). Alternate names, confusing compounds with deliberately obfuscated nomenclatures, trademark names, proprietary blends, blah blah blah, and its four times worse with all these weird herbals.

The claim that they need to protect their secret ingredients from competitors smacks very false to me, there's only a limited number of compounds for which there is any scientific evidence of efficacy. In the big leagues, everything from Coke to Selsun Blue has the actual ingredients listed right on it. Plus it'd be a true blessing to the industry if companies focused more on their building their brands, quality control, and standards than just being cheap and lazy and pointing the finger at the need for secrecy. RC Cola has the same ingredients as Coca-Cola, generally speaking; People still buy more Coke, LOTS more.

We have not released ingredients to the public. The label will be clear as day.

There is a synergy to the increase of "happy Mood" and one brand New method is by increasing ATP in the brain! To my knowledge, the first supplement to achieve this feat.

You will be happy even though you are not eating bad foods.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
There is a synergy to the increase of "happy Mood" and one brand New method is by increasing ATP in the brain! To my knowledge, the first supplement to achieve this feat.

You will be happy even though you are not eating bad foods.
That has to be one of the most enticing statements I have ever heard a supplement make. Forget fat loss and mood, creating a way to keep the brain rich in ATP (and there for healthy and thriving) would make it worth its weight in gold. Plus the fat loss would be very welcome as well lol. ReCreate has peaked my interest even more now, and I didn't think that was possible.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USP labs seems to be able to do whatever the hell it wants with a supplement. Increasing ATP production in the brain with a fat burning supplement, skin tone enhancement with Powerfull, etc. Y'all should try to make some crazy blend that will block tolerance for phenibut or something. I bet USP could do something badass with a mood enhancement supplement.

That has to be one of the most enticing statements I have ever heard a supplement make. Forget fat loss and mood, creating a way to keep the brain rich in ATP (and there for healthy and thriving) would make it worth its weight in gold. Plus the fat loss would be very welcome as well lol. ReCreate has peaked my interest even more now, and I didn't think that was possible.

I said it before. I could make 2 or 3 top selling supplements out of the ingredients in recreate.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be stocking up on Recreate in the near future ;) lol. This stuff sounds sickk.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
We have not released ingredients to the public. The label will be clear as day.
That's great to hear Jacob. I saw the original labels that went out to "friends of USP" and was a little concerned. This has caused unfair judgement of USP products in the past, and I think this will only improve your company's image.

This is the first fat burner I've ever been excited about being released. Can't wait to get me some!