4EverFit ephedrine HCl

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use this brand of ephedrine HCl? If so, was it legit stuff? Dosage is 8mg per pill, so I would assume for someone that's never used ephedrine, to dose 8mg three time a day? Or is that not enough?

Also, anyone heard of the company Kaizen? They also make ephedrine HCl in 8mg pills.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use this brand of ephedrine HCl? If so, was it legit stuff? Dosage is 8mg per pill, so I would assume for someone that's never used ephedrine, to dose 8mg three time a day? Or is that not enough?

Also, anyone heard of the company Kaizen? They also make ephedrine HCl in 8mg pills.
i prefer 12.5 mg tabs. 8 is kinda small. Ive tried 12.5 as a starting dose. Didnt feel too much, but I did feel a light surge of energy. as long as its ephedrine HCL it should be legit. Just dont fall for that ECA crap to find that it is ephedrine (leaf extract). 12.5 mg dosages are better because two tablets are = 25mg. Dosage is not too small, and not too high.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if its ur first time doing an EC stack i think thats a good starting point. but what u could do is go to like CVS or walgreens and get Bronkaid, has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate...which i believe equals 20mg of ephedrine hcl...not sure about the conversation so dont quote me on that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25mg of Ephedrine SO4 is ~19mg of Ephedrine HCl.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
if its ur first time doing an EC stack i think thats a good starting point. but what u could do is go to like CVS or walgreens and get Bronkaid, has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate...which i believe equals 20mg of ephedrine hcl...not sure about the conversation so dont quote me on that.
Is it OTC? Or do you need to ask the pharmacist for it? Also, how much can you buy at once?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so is Primatene still available at CVS or Wallgreens?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The aisle that this stuff is normally sold in will now have a piece of cardboard in the place of the product. Just take it to the pharmacy or the front counter and have your driver's license ready. Just ask how many you can purchase at one time b/c it's different from state to state.

I'm not sure if Primatene is still available, but I believe Bronkaid is. I just ran out last week, so I'll be finding out soon.

EDIT: Primatene Tabs are still listed on the Primatene website.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The aisle that this stuff is normally sold in will now have a piece of cardboard in the place of the product. Just take it to the pharmacy or the front counter and have your driver's license ready. Just ask how many you can purchase at one time b/c it's different from state to state.

I'm not sure if Primatene is still available, but I believe Bronkaid is. I just ran out last week, so I'll be finding out soon.

EDIT: Primatene Tabs are still listed on the Primatene website.
sweeeeeet, i wouldnt mind ordering vaso pro online, but my license is so old and has a different address than where i am now

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
bornkaid is available in the same aisle as nyquil and tylenol. when u go and buy it they just ask to see your license. primatene is still available...but 1 bronkaid pill is equal to 2 primatene tablets. and bronkaid is i believe cheaper. they also sell caffeine pills...everything is right there.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Got the Primatene today. Had to take the piece of paper to the pharmacy, and they had me electronically sign the DEA statement.

The Bronkaid is 25mg ephedrine sulfate, and the Primatene is 12.5mg ephedrine HCl. I got the Primatene. I took 25mg and don't feel ****. Maybe I need to up it to 37.5mg? I weigh about 195 pounds, probably 12-13% bodyfat.

So the conversion of sulfate to HCl is 25mg sulfate = 18mg HCl?

DamnDiesel

DamnDiesel

Awards
**** i remember Ultimate Orange back in the day. I remember mixing the recommended 2 scoops with 16oz. water which equaled out to 40mg. Ephedra, pretty crazy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Ephedrine SO4 has about 75% of the alkaloids per mg in comparison to the Eph HCl.

<The previous information was provided to you courtesy of your local chem engineer, TheSinner>

:D

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I took 25mg and don't feel ****. Maybe I need to up it to 37.5mg? I weigh about 195 pounds, probably 12-13% bodyfat.
I dont know about upping dosage. I take 2 before working out and i turn into godzilla.

You can see my height/weight. I would give it a few more times. Like take two in morning two in afternoon.

You may not feel anything in daily life, especially if you drink coffee, because your body is just returning to homeostasis. As far as having that "up" feeling, if that makes sense.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just bought some primatene, be taking 2 caps tomorrow and see how it goes, i couldnt find caffiene pills in wallgreens for the life of me or i would have bought some too