Jungle Warfare Libido

teribleturtle

Awards
Hello all, I am on my 5th day of my first ever Jungle Warfare cycle (Red bottle 2011 expiration). My question is regarding libido. I have heard conflicting arguments regarding Jungle Warfare red vs green bottle and its effects on libido. I noticed that for the first 3 days of taking it my libido was through the roof, particularly on the first half of the 3rd day. After my 3rd dosage on the 3rd day lethargy kicked in heavily and libido has been totally wiped out since then. As far as the lethargy I have eliminated it by eating massive amounts of carbs but libido is still an issue. I would like to know if there are any other supplements that can help out with my libido such as, tribulus or maca, yohimbe, horny goat weed, Thank You

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
The last 3 you listed would help you but have you thought about the problem being mental? I'm not sayin it is but i've had similar issues not with JW though but with the mental issues regarding libido, i just keep my mind clear and dont worry about it because worrying just makes it worse. Good luck

teribleturtle

Awards
The last 3 you listed would help you but have you thought about the problem being mental? I'm not sayin it is but i've had similar issues not with JW though but with the mental issues regarding libido, i just keep my mind clear and dont worry about it because worrying just makes it worse. Good luck

I really dont think its mental as I mentioned earlier it sort of happend all of a sudden. As a matter of fact on those first few days I had amazing sex and thought it was great, all of a sudden I have no desire for sex at all. I thought it might have been due to the lethargy but that has been taken care of and the libido problem still persists. I guess i'll pop a handfull of maca, horny goat weed and tribulus, have a couple drinks and hit the club tonight and see what happens, hopefully being a bit inebriated and grinding up on half naked chicks does the trick!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think its mental as I mentioned earlier it sort of happend all of a sudden. As a matter of fact on those first few days I had amazing sex and thought it was great, all of a sudden I have no desire for sex at all. I thought it might have been due to the lethargy but that has been taken care of and the libido problem still persists. I guess i'll pop a handfull of maca, horny goat weed and tribulus, have a couple drinks and hit the club tonight and see what happens, hopefully being a bit inebriated and grinding up on half naked chicks does the trick!
One of the ingredients in JW is 5-alpha reduced and that could cause an issue with low DHT.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Yuo would not be experiencing any side effects this early. This is entirely mental.