Thermostat by EST

milkmuscles

Awards
Hey guys, just a quick question here..

Does anyone out there have any experience or knowledge with EST's Thermostat product? I recently took advantage of the yohimbine caps sale and when i got it in the mail a bottle of Thermostat was also packaged inside, I was charged for it so it wasnt free but i got paid the same day it arrived so its kinda like i dont miss the money ya know? Anyway i wantd to know if it was something that may be worth trying before sending it back but they're arent too many threads posted about it. Thanks everyone

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just a quick question here..

Does anyone out there have any experience or knowledge with EST's Thermostat product? I recently took advantage of the yohimbine caps sale and when i got it in the mail a bottle of Thermostat was also packaged inside, I was charged for it so it wasnt free but i got paid the same day it arrived so its kinda like i dont miss the money ya know? Anyway i wantd to know if it was something that may be worth trying before sending it back but they're arent too many threads posted about it. Thanks everyone
yeah that sounds like EST.
HORRIBLE customer service, shippping is off the hook atrocious - they never send what they're supposed to.
I have experienced this personally, as well a supp shop owner friend of mine deals with them direct, he's always having the same problems, where they include items he doesn't order & bills him for it. When he calls in to b*tch about it, they always say "we'll make it right next time". They had a guy named Eric working for them who was notorious for this, but he's moved on last I heard. Apparently he trained his replacement well...
Thermostat is all right, nothing special. There are better products out there...
Good luck.

Ben Benedict

Ben Benedict

Awards
Thermostat is really good, totally new formula.

The new Thermostat is Bi Layered and Time released, it is actually really strong and works well let me know how it was.
EST Nutrition Sales Support to read up on the Thermostat.

Eric is no longer with us, but I would like to know your friend who owns the shops name and I can discuss, any mis haps that may have occured with my staff, I don't think the gentleman who posted this got the Thermostat from us, if this was the case, I will gladly send him something for free. As for the bad customer service, I am sorry if you had a bad experience with us, but I personally handle customer service so let me know if there was something I could do for you! Thank you for your interest in EST and have a great Easter!

[email protected]

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
never heard that bad of things from EST, and my boy pete is a good guy, even though he stays over at that "other" board.

Ben Benedict

Ben Benedict

Awards
Pete works way to hard over there.

never heard that bad of things from EST, and my boy pete is a good guy, even though he stays over at that "other" board.
Yeah Pete is a great guy and a super hard worker, I wish he had time to post more elsewhere, I wish I had more time to post but this is the busy season for all of us in the industry. We are currently trying to get a few new reps to post on all forums so you will see a little more EST presence here.

Ben Benedict
Sales Manager
1-866-438-3781
[email protected]

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....see all companies need more canadians! =)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The new Thermostat is Bi Layered and Time released, it is actually really strong and works well let me know how it was.
EST Nutrition Sales Support to read up on the Thermostat.

Eric is no longer with us, but I would like to know your friend who owns the shops name and I can discuss, any mis haps that may have occured with my staff, I don't think the gentleman who posted this got the Thermostat from us, if this was the case, I will gladly send him something for free. As for the bad customer service, I am sorry if you had a bad experience with us, but I personally handle customer service so let me know if there was something I could do for you! Thank you for your interest in EST and have a great Easter!

[email protected]
Kevin French, Fort Wayne Sports Nutrition.

Actually Ben, you're a stand up guy. You might remember me, I'm the guy you had to clean up the mess for your owner when you first started w/ the company a couple yrs. back.

No problems w/ you buddy..

As for the original post, yeah my bad, I see now that it was prob. from NutraPlanet..

My personal experience w/ Thermostat was old formula (circa 2006), so if you've updated then I offer no opinion..