phone number for usp labs?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i cannot find a phone number for usp labs. i have almost finished a entire box of P-slin and i have not had "the best workouts of my life". i am wanting to get a refund for the other 2 boxes i bought but i cant find a way to get a hold of them. Does someone know how to get a hold of these guys?

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you didn't like the product at all? I was going to buy it soon... =(

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
to be honest i don't like it at all. ive tried manipulating my carb intake for it and still nothing. so far i have heard nothing but good things about this product, and im guessing that im still probably doing something wrong.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
did you eat around 100g complex carbs (such as 100g oats) and then wait around 1 hour and a half then workout? or did you take your carbs and workout immediately?

i cannot find a phone number for usp labs. i have almost finished a entire box of P-slin and i have not had "the best workouts of my life". i am wanting to get a refund for the other 2 boxes i bought but i cant find a way to get a hold of them. Does someone know how to get a hold of these guys?

[email protected]

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
heres what ive been doing:
wake up and take p slin
10-15 min later drink gatorade or orange juice w/ wms
10-15 min later i eat 1-2 cups off broccoli and 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 1/2 scoops of whey(isolate)
i wait about 1 1/2 -2 hours before working out

wake up and take p slin
10-15 min later i eat 1-2 cups off broccoli and 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 1/2 scoops of whey(isolate)

Werid protocol..

How about this:

WMS and Whey protein and workout 45 minutes later.

Or

WMS/oats/whey protein and workout 1 hour and 20 minutes later.

Give it one more shot.

i will do that

Gatorade and organe Juice is not a good carbohydrate since it's mainly fructose.

Better choices are WMS, Oats, Dextrose, or Maltodextrin.

For example with P-Slin, If you eat a meal with 75grams from complex carbohydrates like oats. You need to wait longer to workout because of digestion (1-2 hours).

If you use WMS, Dextrose, or Malto as a carbohydrate source the workout can come much quicker(45 minutes after eating)

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I think that might have been my problem. I'd dose the PSLIN, then eat 100g oats, then go work out.

I'll try the rest of my bottle with the same protocol, except I'll wait an hour to 1.5 hours.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got zero results from ap and pslin.

semper27

semper27

Awards
I utilized AP "without" the addition of P-Slin for several months and felt I had great results. However, when I began supplementing P-Slin in to the mix I could, without doubt, notice a huge difference in my workout performance. Difficult to explain but it's like once I completed my warm up sets, a switch was flipped and my intensity came alive more so than when I supplemented AP alone. My strength and endurance have improved quite a bit in a very short time span.

While supplementing with P-Slin and/or AP, I would definately try and switch your primary carbohydrate source to Oats for a workout or two and wait "at least" 1.5 hours for digestion before you begin your actual workout.

Do not skimp on the amount of carbs consumed while supplementing P-Slin. The least amount should be 60g and perhaps even more based on the individual. I personally consume approx. 95g, pre workout.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I used AP alone for 8 months and its definitely a staple for me based on the results I’ve seen. The addition of Pslin has certainly impacted my workouts in a positive manner in addition to using AP. I run some pretty aggressive training protocols and since the addition of PSlin I have had not problem, but not even that I have added additional volumes to my workout schedules for each of my training days. I have not had a single training partner keep up and complete a full workout with me since these changes, and I’m still pushing strong at the end.

Its to the point now I could not imagine going into a heavy squat day preparing to knock out some sick sets without my legs loaded up on nutrients from the Pslin. For me and my training it’s the difference between lying on a bench trying to get your bearings after that insane set, and bouncing back and pounding out another 45-60 min of assistance work and then having to force yourself to leave the gym.

Personally I think the carb choices are probably playing a big role in your experience. I used simple carbs many years ago and speak from experience is saying that type of carb source would leave me depleted well before the workout was over. I believe it states on the directions for the Pslin to use complex carbs, which those sources are not. I would highly recommend using oats, and if you do decide to use Malto or Dextrose to use it in combination with oats to achieve the 100g of carbs. Even though Maltodextrin is a complex carb it is so finely processed it digest and reacts similar to a simple carb for me.

I’ve just started playing with WMS post workout and have not done so preworkout yet so I can’t comment on that. Your certainly need to change up your current protocol in my opinion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wake up and take p slin

Wait 1/2 hour after you take your pslin to eat carbs. Skip the brocolli because there is too much fiber which will slow down the carbs from releasing insulin. Also skip the oatmeal. Use at least 3 scoops or 90 grams of WMS mixed with whey and milk. Now time it so it is not more than 1/2 between when you finish your last sip or whey/WMS mix and you begin your workout. One more thing, drink at least 32 oz of plain water before you leave for your workout.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
another problem is that i take ragnarok for pre work out also, and its best to take that on an empty stomach(so i have to wait a while to take it after my meal) i guess it wouldn't hurt to take it soon after my pre workout meal, it will just probably take a bit longer to absorb.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another problem is that i take ragnarok for pre work out also, and its best to take that on an empty stomach(so i have to wait a while to take it after my meal) i guess it wouldn't hurt to take it soon after my pre workout meal, it will just probably take a bit longer to absorb.

Just follow my post above. Try it and see what happens.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
how would that work? im not familiar with doing these kind of things

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
did you eat around 100g complex carbs (such as 100g oats) and then wait around 1 hour and a half then workout? or did you take your carbs and workout immediately?

Actually, keep in mind that 40g of oats (one serving) has 27g of carbs.

roughly 6.75g of carbs per 10g of oats... So 100g of oats is about 67.5g of complex carbs :)

Some ppl even subtract insoluable fiber grams from their carb count since we do not utilize it for energy... but thats just getting too picky for me...

This is not really a problem.

Just switch your pre workout meal to 1 1/2 hours before workout and take Ragnarok 20-30 minutes before the workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still never got my replacement caps. They wanted me to return the whole bottle which would cost me more than the actual caps.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that might have been my problem. I'd dose the PSLIN, then eat 100g oats, then go work out.

I'll try the rest of my bottle with the same protocol, except I'll wait an hour to 1.5 hours.
100g (about a cup) of oats is only 50-60g of carbs - you'll need to bump it up to get the effects. I use:

100g oats
30g WMS
30g Dextrose
30g WPI

and need to eat 1.5hrs pre WO - even then it doesn't fully kick in to halfway through (got to be something with my metabolism)

otherwise another way of dosing is:

empty a Pslin Cap into a sports bottle with:

30g WMS
60g dextrose
30g WPI
5g Mono

and sip during WO, dilute as you go - awesome intra-WO recovery.

Don't give up - Pslin/AP do work - you've just got to keep experimenting until you hit your sweetspot - there's heaps of tips on this forum and USPLabs website forum to help

Cheers

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait 1/2 hour after you take your pslin to eat carbs. Skip the brocolli because there is too much fiber which will slow down the carbs from releasing insulin. Also skip the oatmeal. Use at least 3 scoops or 90 grams of WMS mixed with whey and milk. Now time it so it is not more than 1/2 between when you finish your last sip or whey/WMS mix and you begin your workout. One more thing, drink at least 32 oz of plain water before you leave for your workout.
here a new one Im keen to try - cheers T-Bone.

How much milk - enough to liquidate? I drink a lot of milk, but generally no Pre WO - have experienced a little quesiness

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here a new one Im keen to try - cheers T-Bone.

How much milk - enough to liquidate? I drink a lot of milk, but generally no Pre WO - have experienced a little quesiness

I use 16 ounces for 2 scoop of whey. I use reduced fat lactaid or dairyease.