Mass FX MS + Phytotestosterone run Together or Separate?

SicTib

Awards
Just looking for some opinions as to whether or not I should run Mass Fx MS stacked with Phytotestosterone for 4 weeks, or if it would be better to run it about 8 weeks separate? Right now I am looking to gain some lean mass about 10 lbs or so in the next 8 weeks is my goal.

I have been training with Max-ot the last 12 weeks and have seen good strength increase along with weight gain as well (start 5'9 179lbs today 198lbs). Of course there was some fat with that. I am thinking of switching over to the lean mass diet and their training routine as well. Seems like it is kind of like Max-ot but starting off with higher reps. Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just looking for some opinions as to whether or not I should run Mass Fx MS stacked with Phytotestosterone for 4 weeks, or if it would be better to run it about 8 weeks separate? Right now I am looking to gain some lean mass about 10 lbs or so in the next 8 weeks is my goal.

I have been training with Max-ot the last 12 weeks and have seen good strength increase along with weight gain as well (start 5'9 179lbs today 198lbs). Of course there was some fat with that. I am thinking of switching over to the lean mass diet and their training routine as well. Seems like it is kind of like Max-ot but starting off with higher reps. Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks
What is phytotestosterone?

SicTib

Awards
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
here is a link to it. It is a product from Primordial performance the same company that has dermacrine. I was thinking of running the Mass FX MS solo 4 weeks and then running the phyto solo after it. There is also a guy on here the ran phyto solo and had some good results somewhatgifted ran it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/82721-phyto-testosterone-here.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html
Ah ok so its testofen and methoxy.

You could stack that with MFX MS just fine if you wanted to.

If the other guy ran it and had good results with it, Id opt to run the two separate.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I think you'd get more bang for your buck by running them separate. I'm not really sure what is in Mass FS MS (I know divanil is...) but methoxy and divanil are both designed to increase free test. So you would have some overlap there. They both include other ingredients so you'll likely get benefits from those either way but money better spent using them separate imho.

Both are great products though.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Massive amounts of protein is what you want to stack with the Phyto-test. It has a pretty strong effect on stimulating appetite, so you want to make sure protein is available in abundance.

If you wanted to use mass FX with it, I see no problem with this.

-Pp

SicTib

Awards
thanks to everyone that had some input and help. I have decided that I am going to go a head and run the two separate for 8 weeks, to try and get the most out of them that I can, as fund area little limited right now.

PP- How much protein would you suggest? I have been as of late taking too many protein shakes because it has been hard to get a lot of sold foods with the same amount of protein in them as the shakes. Right now I have cut back, but for the last 2 months I had been doing about 10 scoops of protein throughout the day. I have cut it back to six spread out sipping on it. As for my meals, I have 4 eggs in the morning along with a high protein and high fiber cereal (Kashi go lean) along with an orange or something.

Then throughout the day I use one lemon squeezed into water to help with insulin spikes. I have been reading and beginning to implement the Lean Mass diet. I have two meals of rice and lean chicken (microwave its all i have at work). One is at 11:00 am and the other is at 3:30 p.m. I also have almonds with each meal 10-12 or so. Some peanut butter and tuna, and then whatever my wife makes for dinner, most cases some chicken or pork chops or hamburger with potatoes or rice again. It adds up to about 3200k a day and about 250 in protein down from about 385 with the extra shakes, and I think that I am going to need to be adding more food intake with these two products as you stated because I am kind of stalling out here at this calorie intake. Any more suggestions would be appreciate thanks again.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks to everyone that had some input and help. I have decided that I am going to go a head and run the two separate for 8 weeks, to try and get the most out of them that I can, as fund area little limited right now.

PP- How much protein would you suggest? I have been as of late taking too many protein shakes because it has been hard to get a lot of sold foods with the same amount of protein in them as the shakes. Right now I have cut back, but for the last 2 months I had been doing about 10 scoops of protein throughout the day. I have cut it back to six spread out sipping on it. As for my meals, I have 4 eggs in the morning along with a high protein and high fiber cereal (Kashi go lean) along with an orange or something.

Then throughout the day I use one lemon squeezed into water to help with insulin spikes. I have been reading and beginning to implement the Lean Mass diet. I have two meals of rice and lean chicken (microwave its all i have at work). One is at 11:00 am and the other is at 3:30 p.m. I also have almonds with each meal 10-12 or so. Some peanut butter and tuna, and then whatever my wife makes for dinner, most cases some chicken or pork chops or hamburger with potatoes or rice again. It adds up to about 3200k a day and about 250 in protein down from about 385 with the extra shakes, and I think that I am going to need to be adding more food intake with these two products as you stated because I am kind of stalling out here at this calorie intake. Any more suggestions would be appreciate thanks again.
You want to be consuming about 2gm per lb of bodyweight for optimum results. So if your 200lbs that’s 400gms of protein. 10 scoops of protein powder would probably only give you about 250gms of protein, so you still have to find a way to get protein other ways.

You can make your shakes more protein dense by using liquid eggs whites instead of water, or just throw in a few raw eggs. It’s good to get protein from real food to, so learn how to barbeque and grill and keep the chicken thighs, pork chops, and ribeye’s on hand. They are all easy cuts to prepare because of their higher fat content. Low fat cottage cheese, tuna, and even nuts are good sources too.

-Pp

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the mini-hijack, but when is it best to dose the phytotest assuming you don't have the time to break it up into say 4 daily doses.

would you see most benefit from taking a dose 1 or 2 hours pre workout, then the other at say night time? or does it make no difference when you take any of the doses?

cheers

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the mini-hijack, but when is it best to dose the phytotest assuming you don't have the time to break it up into say 4 daily doses.

would you see most benefit from taking a dose 1 or 2 hours pre workout, then the other at say night time? or does it make no difference when you take any of the doses?

cheers
You would be best off spreading the dose out as much as possible. (12hrs apart for 2 doses)

-Pp

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
m'excellent... that's more or less what i've been trying to do.

Thanks for the quick response

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0