Results from IGF-2

rcarracedo

Awards
Can anyone who has tried IGF-2 tell me when they fell it has kicked in for them?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It's usually 7-12 days following first use for the strength effects, etc.

Usually within a couple days, users report improved sleep, vivid dreams, and improved daily energy.

MMABoxing

Awards
thanks^ and do you have to be a certain age ex.18 years or older to take it?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Its a test booster so the younger you are the less its going to boost cuz a person thats 18 has high levels of test anyways. people 21 and older get better results.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
With Bioperine added...

Can anyone who has tried IGF-2 tell me when they fell it has kicked in for them?
Taking IGF-2 by itself as Lanbane mentioned will kick in after about 7-12 days. However, the last time I used IGF-2 I was taking it with bioperine and I noticed that I was noticing libido effects within about 2 days after starting it (to the point it was affecting my sleep...pitching a tent ring a bell?), and then at about day 5 I started noticing the muscle enhancing effects (i.e. better muscular endurance, more explosive lifts, added reps per set, and fast recovery).

Do take into account though...I've been a frequent user of IGF-2 so that may have had something to do with it as well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking IGF-2 by itself as Lanbane mentioned will kick in after about 7-12 days. However, the last time I used IGF-2 I was taking it with bioperine and I noticed that I was noticing libido effects within about 2 days after starting it (to the point it was affecting my sleep...pitching a tent ring a bell?), and then at about day 5 I started noticing the muscle enhancing effects (i.e. better muscular endurance, more explosive lifts, added reps per set, and fast recovery).

Do take into account though...I've been a frequent user of IGF-2 so that may have had something to do with it as well.
Your comment is quite significant, as it shows that frequent use of IGF-2 may not produce any tolerance issues.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good point!

Your comment is quite significant, as it shows that frequent use of IGF-2 may not produce any tolerance issues.
You do make a good point there strategic. Each time I have used IGF-2 the results are generally the best I can ask for. The only differences that make an impact on how it works are either by my diet, or training. Diet and training is where it is at in the first place...if you don't have those in check supplements won't do a damn thing for you.

I can also attest to IGF-2 working great either during cutting, or bulking, but I definitely how great it works for bulking more so because I've enjoyed the best strength/mass gains during bulking cycles using IGF-2. However, I do have to note to get even more out of a bulking cycle I would also recommend RPM and DRIVE...stack those two along with IGF-2 and well just be prepared to kick some a$$. If anyone is curious just take a look my log of those three I did a couple of months ago and you'll understand why I say that.

One last thing to point out though...you do have to make sure to cycle off IGF-2 for a good month otherwise you can run into some sleeping issues due to the rhodiola rosea content and sometimes the serious increase in libido can cause excessive erections that can also impede your sleep.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One last thing to point out though...you do have to make sure to cycle off IGF-2 for a good month otherwise you can run into some sleeping issues due to the rhodiola rosea content and sometimes the serious increase in libido can cause excessive erections that can also impede your sleep.
Good comment, SamBoz! An erection-impeded sleep may not be such a bad deal, afterall! :D. Regarding the Rhodiola Rosea, some people may definitely react the way you described it. Yet, it should not be interpreted as an expected outcome. Rhodiola Rosea has never kept me awake at night. Always improved my feeling of recovery the morning after.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Strategic or Samboz,

I'm thinking of running a the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 in the coming weeks, I was thinking about possibly adding Anabolic Pump or something similar to the stack, any thoughts on that?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic or Samboz,

I'm thinking of running a the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 in the coming weeks, I was thinking about possibly adding Anabolic Pump or something similar to the stack, any thoughts on that?
That would be an excellent move. I am actually running a similar stack that includes NeoVar, P-Slin, and Anabolic Pump. The mix with Drive/RPM/IGF-2 comes close to perfection!

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Strategic - Good stuff! Thanks for the response, I'm pretty sure that's what I'll be doing here after my RPM/Drive/X-factor stack comes to an end. Had excellent results with this stack, very excited for the next!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

bioprene is awesome

this i can belive

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Defiintely!

Strategic or Samboz,

Adding AP to that incredible stack you should see some fantastic results. Honestly you should be able to get away with eating 100g of carbs with your three biggest meals with the AP doses and you will certainly feel jacked all day as long as you find your sweet spot with the timing of your RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 doses.

I would honestly recommend that you take split doses of RPM instead of just taking it pre-workout as well. I noticed better results that way when stacked with DRIVE, or IGF-2, or all three together.

One thing to keep in mind...when the new formula of NeoVar becomes available for sale I would recommend jumping on that as well. An AP/DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack= absolute ridiculous results and a lot of fun....:D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It does make a difference!

bioprene is awesome

this i can belive
Yeah bioperine certainly does make a difference that is for sure. I definitely enjoyed how it enhanced the effects of IGF-2.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i ve taken alot of BA and pretty much saturated myself to where i never to the parathesia tingle

after recieving some stuff from dirk with bioprene and BA in it i was prickly as hell nice feeling

im def sold on it

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
An AP/DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack= absolute ridiculous results and a lot of fun....:D
I have this exact stack waiting for me in my room lol. I'll be starting it up April 1st. I can't wait !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this exact stack waiting for me in my room lol. I'll be starting it up April 1st. I can't wait !
You will enjoy every bit of it :thumbsup:

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Adding AP to that incredible stack you should see some fantastic results. Honestly you should be able to get away with eating 100g of carbs with your three biggest meals with the AP doses and you will certainly feel jacked all day as long as you find your sweet spot with the timing of your RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 doses.

I would honestly recommend that you take split doses of RPM instead of just taking it pre-workout as well. I noticed better results that way when stacked with DRIVE, or IGF-2, or all three together.

One thing to keep in mind...when the new formula of NeoVar becomes available for sale I would recommend jumping on that as well. An AP/DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack= absolute ridiculous results and a lot of fun....:D

Thanks for the input Sam, much appreciated, luckily I have until about mid april to get my intake times figured out and I'll be able to make any adjustments. Also the carb thing shouldn't be an issue for most of my meals, but I do have a new tub of WMS on it's way.

rcarracedo

Awards
I'm doing the RPM, Drive and just added IGF-2. It's been about 5 days since I started the IGF-2.

Well I started this thread and never got a chance to look at the responses. Thanks all, for the info, tips and time. I really need to pay more attention to nutrition. I have to say that I am very bad in this area and the fact that I smoke also does not help it. I am not eating enough and I do eat crap sometimes. To just tell how good these supplemnts are ... they do work even with no regime. But I am wondering, if they do ... How much more would they with good sleep and good nutrition? It has been really bothering me that I could be so diciplined to work out but not to keep a healthy diet. I'm going to change that. I'm also going to at least cut my cigarette intake to %50 for starters. If any of you can point me to some good links on dieting or have any suggestions I would appreciate it. I'm 5' 9", 170 lbs and I want to reach 180 lbs, obviously I can't gain 10 lbs of muscle that quickly ... any weight will be good. Thanks again

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutrition is always #1, so if your having results with poor nutrition, you havn't even seen what these supplements can really do! Get that done, and good job on quiting smoking, the best thing you can do for your health.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

Well just damn...you are going to be in for some solid results then bud. :thumbsup: You should be able to add some solid muscle mass that frame of yours...you have a basketball player type build...6'5" 215 (avg size of most shooting guards). Honestly bud, with that stack you should be able to add some considerable size without worrying too much about gaining extra weight from fat as long the diet and training is on point obviously. Anyway, your certainly in for a treat!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Smart man!

Nutrition is always #1, so if your having results with poor nutrition, you havn't even seen what these supplements can really do! Get that done, and good job on quiting smoking, the best thing you can do for your health.
^^^^Awesome advice...doesn't get anymore clear-cut than that! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
MMMM....Intriguing!

i ve taken alot of BA and pretty much saturated myself to where i never to the parathesia tingle

after recieving some stuff from dirk with bioprene and BA in it i was prickly as hell nice feeling

im def sold on it
So OB what exactly are you hiding there?:stick:...Evidently Dirk has something else in the works for a new product? :think: Or was the bioperine with BA just something he was cooking up for the hell of it? BTW...the tingling feeling disappeared a long time ago for me...pretty much ever since I got done with my first tub of CL PW way back when. Now I use 8-10 grams of BA a day and I love how much of a difference it makes.

As for when using it with bioperine...I've noticed I still don't get the tingling sensation, but I can certainly get away with only using 4 grams a day and get roughly the same enhanced cardio endurance/output effects as when I dose it higher. So yeah just to reaffirm...bioperine is tha shiznit!!! :head:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well just damn...you are going to be in for some solid results then bud. :thumbsup: You should be able to add some solid muscle mass that frame of yours...you have a basketball player type build...6'5" 215 (avg size of most shooting guards). Honestly bud, with that stack you should be able to add some considerable size without worrying too much about gaining extra weight from fat as long the diet and training is on point obviously. Anyway, your certainly in for a treat!
Nicee ! Yea, I played basketball my first year of college but stopped because it was hard to keep up with my grades. I weighed around 235 in January and lost pretty much all fat just from cleaning up my diet, no fast food, no soda, at least a gallon of water a day, no drinking, and going to the gym 4 days a week and doing interval cardio after lifting. I think I'll be able to get to 205-210 by the time I start this stack. I'm def. excited to start it up, and thanks for the comment !

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So OB what exactly are you hiding there?:stick:...Evidently Dirk has something else in the works for a new product? :think: Or was the bioperine with BA just something he was cooking up for the hell of it? BTW...the tingling feeling disappeared a long time ago for me...pretty much ever since I got done with my first tub of CL PW way back when. Now I use 8-10 grams of BA a day and I love how much of a difference it makes.

As for when using it with bioperine...I've noticed I still don't get the tingling sensation, but I can certainly get away with only using 4 grams a day and get roughly the same enhanced cardio endurance/output effects as when I dose it higher. So yeah just to reaffirm...bioperine is tha shiznit!!! :head:
It might just be another product! ;)