I think im overdosing on Ergopharm Amp!!!

RDXg0d

Awards
i took 2 pre workout , then an hour later i took 2 more , then i drank my shake and took one more...and now i feel weird...and my fingers are numb ...what can i do to absorb whats in my system?....i also took some creatine preworkout..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i took 2 pre workout , then an hour later i took 2 more , then i drank my shake and took one more...and now i feel weird...and my fingers are numb ...what can i do to absorb whats in my system?....i also took some creatine preworkout..
if I feel jittery I usually eat...alot, makes me feel better.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I just checked and Amp2 has 80mg of caffeine per capsule. You took 400mg in a short period of time.

Do you normally have a weird reaction to caffeine?

RDXg0d

Awards
i dont know but i think i took too much, my arm feels weird...i just ate a cheesesandwich which was hard to swallow, and am drinking a boat load of water ...i want this **** out of me....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i dont know but i think i took too much, my arm feels weird...i just ate a cheesesandwich which was hard to swallow, and am drinking a boat load of water ...i want this **** out of me....
if you have trouble breathing bro id see a doctor.....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ginger, charcoal caps, pepsin?, hmmmm....probably charcoal caps if you have any, otherwise eat some REALLY burnt toast.

RDXg0d

Awards
its the original black bottle, should i take an asprin or some fish oil....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
its the original black bottle, should i take an asprin or some fish oil....
definately take asprin if you want it to last longer, why do you think there's an A in ECA stack?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Why did you do this in the first place?

You should have stopped after the pre workout dose. Why you took more after your workout is mind boggling.

Regardless, you're gonna have to ride it out. Drink your water. Find something productive to do to keep your mind busy and to use up some energy. The only thing that I can think that may help is some Theanine if you happen to have it.

RDXg0d

Awards
yea the toast i used for my sandwich was pretty burnt....but i always eat it that way....i do know this i will never take this much ever again.....this is kinda scary...i dont wanna have a heartattack.....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine, just focus on something else. Don't take asprin. Ride the snake. Eat more burnt toast.

RDXg0d

Awards
im feeling better tho after eating...my hands are getting warm again....i guess thats a good sign...

RDXg0d

Awards
still a little worrying ...yanno..what i mean....i didnt expect myself to be so sensitive to this stuff...i've taken other stuff ...but never felt like this...one thing i do know i'll never underestimate this stuff again

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
still a little worrying ...yanno..what i mean....i didnt expect myself to be so sensitive to this stuff...i've taken other stuff ...but never felt like this...one thing i do know i'll never underestimate this stuff again
You're making me want to go and buy the last two bottles of it we have at work.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Your blood sugar was probably just dropping to low man, if you have a typical post workout shake you most likely spiked insulin to high and the amp just exaggerated the effect a little bit.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I had a bad reaction to a thermogenic once, had paramedics come just in case, they hung out with me for a few, told me that thermogenics are bad and to avoid 'em, waited til I felt better n left. You'll be alright, food, water and distraction. really dumb idea on your part but this'll teach you not to do it again.

RDXg0d

Awards
most definately ..thanks for the support....im guzzling alot of water...just took the last of my gaba....i think i'll be ok...

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Amp is a preworkout supplement. Taking high doses is counterproductive. Large doses probably just spike cortisol levels and make you feel like crap. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Dude. You're going to die.

Jk. You'll be fine. Heard phenibut helps in these situations.

Why would you do that? You just felt like popping some pills? Really, I like to know your mind set.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Why would you do that? You just felt like popping some pills? Really, I like to know your mind set.
Probably had that good energetic kinda high feeling, then took more to stay high or get higher. Chronic problem with amphetamine users.. Then found out that too much is BAD.

Better this than methamphetamine. Hopefully a lesson learned.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine, just focus on something else. Don't take asprin. Ride the snake. Eat more burnt toast.
RIDE THE SNAKE!:rofl: That is awesome, i havent heard anyone say that in a long time. good one bob.
Now ride that amp snake lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You know theres idrections on the bottle....just thought id let you know...apparently you didnt.

Anywho. YEa, that happens from alot of caffeine. I have that issues when i drank alotof energy drinks. I had about 2-3 in about 6-8 hours. Your throguht gets a "swollen/small" feeling.

I dont/dint get the weird feeling in my fingers arms. I know on Mdrol or Anabolic Pump if i dint get enough carbs i would feel that though, hypoglycemic like.

Well, live and learn. And i think you def learned that shyt may be legal but itll still fukc you up.
Read the label next time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I will always have a vision of Jim Carrey in my mind when i hear that.
I thought I was the only one who remember that one.
Jimmy Tango's Fatbusters, summer's coming! RIDE THE SNAKE (ride the snake)!
155lb in less than 3 weeks baby!!! Isn't crystal meth illegal?!