xtreme tren

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
xtreme tren by tri city labs. is this more like deca or tren? i ask because the reviews have said more like deca and its name contains tren...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It's actually like dienolone ;) Atleast that's what it's a precursor to. Don't know any feedback to dienolone, only methyldienolone.

Interesting question, however.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol.

19-nor-blah-blah-DIONE is the tren crap, or whatever progestin they call it. I can't keep up with the nomenclature for these progestins.

19-nor-blah-blah-DIOL is the deca prohormone that got banned awhile ago.

Looks like all gurus took the day off, lol.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
lol.

19-nor-blah-blah-dione is the tren crap, or whatever progestin they call it.

Actually no. There was also a dione version of the deca prohormone that was banned. The extreme tren product is the dienolone like precursor. You can tell by the 4,9 diene. Dione/Diol has nothing to do with what it converts to. Might actually be interesting for someone to make the 4,9 diol as they usually had more activity than the diones.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What exactly did you tell us? You gave information pertaining to 19-Nor-4-Androstene-3,17 diol. He was discussing 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione and how it would be interesting as a diol.

I didn't look at the nomenclature for xtreme tren.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I figured it was a Max LMG spin-off or something. Silly me.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
lol.

19-nor-blah-blah-DIONE is the tren crap, or whatever progestin they call it. I can't keep up with the nomenclature for these progestins.

Um, OK.

Reap, did you forget to take your meds... Like I said, it's a precursor to dienolone. It's not nandrolone or tren. Like everyone else said, the -diol & -dione have nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone, tren, etc. The diol/dione has more to do with how/what the the hormone may convert to or metabolites. The more important thing here is the double-bond positions (the -ene).

Nandrolone - 19-norandrost-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol
Dienolone - 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3-one-17b-ol
Trenbolone - 19-norandrost-4,9,11-triene-3-one-17b-ol

Notice in dienolone says diene, meaning 2 double-bonds (at 4 & 9), and tren says triene, indicating 3 double-bonds (at 4, 9, & 11). Nandrolone simply has one double-bond, at the 4 position.

Tren Xtreme is 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. The dione means there are 2 ketones (di=2,-one=ketone) at 3b & 17b. When Tren Xtreme interacts with the 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17b-HSD), the 17b-one will become a hydroxyl (-ol), making 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3-one-17b-ol.

19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3,17-dione + 17b-HSD-->
19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3-one-17b-ol

Mass

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Um, OK.

Reap, did you forget to take your meds... Like I said, it's a precursor to dienolone. It's not nandrolone or tren. Like everyone else said, the -diol & -dione have nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone, tren, etc. The diol/dione has more to do with how/what the the hormone may convert to or metabolites. The more important thing here is the double-bond positions (the -ene).

Nandrolone - 19-norandrost-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol
Dienolone - 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3-one-17b-ol
Trenbolone - 19-norandrost-4,9,11-triene-3-one-17b-ol

Notice in dienolone says diene, meaning 2 double-bonds (at 4 & 9), and tren says triene, indicating 3 double-bonds (at 4, 9, & 11). Nandrolone simply has one double-bond, at the 4 position.

Tren Xtreme is 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. The dione means there are 2 ketones (di=2,-one=ketone) at 3b & 17b. When Tren Xtreme interacts with the 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17b-HSD), the 17b-one will become a hydroxyl (-ol), making 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3-one-17b-ol.

19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3,17-dione + 17b-HSD-->
19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3-one-17b-ol

Mass
so what is it similar to in terms of effect ?