spawn research

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzaslim

Awards
hey guys ive been researchin the hell outta spawn or at least trying to. prob is i cant find nething. does neone know any of the side effects of this product, i hear great results but was wondering about the sides. i read a review about one user being mentally unstable, if so what exactly causes that. thanx a lot guys ne input would be much appreciated!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if you had read the label and the advertisement for it you would see thats its a clone that contains both epistane/xtreme tren with that info you can search both of them and make an opinion

rzaslim

Awards
i totaally understand that, but how about both 2gether? and where would mood and mental issues come in to play. i searched with not much luck.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
i totaally understand that, but how about both 2gether? and where would mood and mental issues come in to play. i searched with not much luck.
You'll have to wait apparently or go ahead with the product and find out for us all...but to research how one felt on Havoc/Epi to that also of Extreme Tren and just make an assumption if you want immediate answers like Zombie said...

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I hope your research skills are alot better than your grammar. More people might respond IF they don't have to read everything twice to understand it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
people have stacked xtreme tren/epistane together before so my suggestion would be to search that. search for "xtreme tren epistane stack" in the google toolbar and you'll probably get results. i have found some results and people are reporting 15lb weight gains, incredibly strength, and lots of lean mass and increased stamina. but try that search. the only thing i don't like about spawn is that it only has 8mg of epistane instead of 10mg. instead of buying spawn you could just buy epistane and xtreme tren seperately and dose it your own way.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
hey guys ive been researchin the hell outta spawn or at least trying to. prob is i cant find nething. does neone know any of the side effects of this product, i hear great results but was wondering about the sides. i read a review about one user being mentally unstable, if so what exactly causes that. thanx a lot guys ne input would be much appreciated!
Am I high or can I get some help here?

rzaslim

Awards
damn didnt know u were an english teacher.? but any how thanks a lot guys for the responses.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd say stick to a proven clone.
A shop in my area has this in stock. A guy i work with took another of this shops "products" in a 3 weeks cycle, and he hasnt seen much of anything.

it's likely BUNK, IMO.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'd say stick to a proven clone.
A shop in my area has this in stock. A guy i work with took another of this shops "products" in a 3 weeks cycle, and he hasnt seen much of anything.

it's likely BUNK, IMO.

dude, why dont you stick to commenting on things you have knowledge about. It is really shady to dis a product you have never tried or know anything about. Spawn is a great product, its made by tri-city chemicals which in turn is owned by myogenix(a phenominal supp company). Spawn is an on the level ph/product. And no i am not affiliated with tri-city or myogenix, i just am smarter than you.:bow28:

rzaslim

Awards
thanx 4 the comments guys i got a bottle of spawn and im waiting on takin it. im pshyced but just finishing up on researching it.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
dude, why dont you stick to commenting on things you have knowledge about. It is really shady to dis a product you have never tried or know anything about. Spawn is a great product, its made by tri-city chemicals which in turn is owned by myogenix(a phenominal supp company). Spawn is an on the level ph/product. And no i am not affiliated with tri-city or myogenix, i just am smarter than you.:bow28:
I think you are just trying to sound smart IMO :blink:

Why don't you just make your comment without the attitude? He made his comment and said IN MY OPINION after witnessing someone who didn't get anything from it...probably didn't train hard or eat right...or the product just sucks...but you ate him up on it...I think this product is crap IN MY OPINION and I like Havoc/Epi...go figure :twisted: and your OPINION that tri-city chemicals/myogenix is a phenominal supp company leads me to believe its not...IN MY OPINION...you've not made one smart comment in your post so do you want to try again?

I'm done with this thread...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanx 4 the comments guys i got a bottle of spawn and im waiting on takin it. im pshyced but just finishing up on researching it.
o no...u should have done all your research first before buying the product. whats the PCT you have lined up?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sounds underdosed. Maybe at double dose would be worth it.
I never heard good about the companies mentioned, actually havent heard much of anything.

I also vote for, buy the 2 compounds seperate, Id vote Havoc and whateverTren clone youd like.

EDIT: oh yea, and i would def get a PCT lined up. I hear Tren is a strong shutdown agent.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looks pretty scary!,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HStk55SPi8M"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I think you are just trying to sound smart IMO :blink:

Why don't you just make your comment without the attitude? He made his comment and said IN MY OPINION after witnessing someone who didn't get anything from it...probably didn't train hard or eat right...or the product just sucks...but you ate him up on it...I think this product is crap IN MY OPINION and I like Havoc/Epi...go figure :twisted: and your OPINION that tri-city chemicals/myogenix is a phenominal supp company leads me to believe its not...IN MY OPINION...you've not made one smart comment in your post so do you want to try again?

I'm done with this thread...

okay, so let me get this straight, as long as i say imo i can choose to make whatever comment i want. He admitted in his post that he has no experience whatsoever with this product. Then goes on to say its probably crap, IMO thats just B.S. If he doesnt have any usefull info on the product then he shouldnt have commented. And just because some supp store carries some product that didnt work for his coworker doesnt mean everything else they sell is crap. I posted a rude comment in response to a rude comment. Thats just how i roll BRO. Have u honestly used this product? Or are u just making some unfounded comment as well. I sell this in my shop and have had phenomenal results from customers and my personal usage. Plus I think you need to reread his post he wasnt even talking about spawn not working he was talking about some other product.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
and making a reply with that sh1tty attitude makes you smarter ? or gives a better understanding of the product ? NO!!!! so shut the fvck up. and nobody asked you if you knew who makes that sh1t and no one cares if you do

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
^ = it on. Be easy Z. Itll fall to the depths of the thread hole.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first off zombie, FU too buddy. Second i think that it makes a big difference knowing that a reputable company makes a product. My inititial post was a little assanine i will admit it, but as I said I was making a rude comment in response to a rude comment. why dont you crawl back into bed with your rage and let it keep u warm inside.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
first off zombie, FU too buddy. Second i think that it makes a big difference knowing that a reputable company makes a product. My inititial post was a little assanine i will admit it, but as I said I was making a rude comment in response to a rude comment. why dont you crawl back into bed with your rage and let it keep u warm inside.
Why are you acting so childish? When someone puts IMO in their post thats what it is - THEIR OPINION. Seriously, if you go around and try to make everyone with a differing opinion agree with you, eventually someones not gonna want to deal with you acting like that. Plus, you ended up looking more foolish then anyone else in this thread. Everything you posted was YOUR OPINION, so whats the difference? Different views actually help sell products because it doesn't look one-sided. You just made whatever company that you were trying to support, look like it caters to fools. Next time, if you disagree, try something like

"Huh, I had a totally different experience with this company. I actually had good results with this product."

This makes you look so much more intelligent then you do right now, and saves us (the paying members) from wasting our time reading your worthless squabble.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
okay, so let me get this straight, as long as i say imo i can choose to make whatever comment i want. He admitted in his post that he has no experience whatsoever with this product. Then goes on to say its probably crap, IMO thats just B.S. If he doesnt have any usefull info on the product then he shouldnt have commented. And just because some supp store carries some product that didnt work for his coworker doesnt mean everything else they sell is crap. I posted a rude comment in response to a rude comment. Thats just how i roll BRO. Have u honestly used this product? Or are u just making some unfounded comment as well. I sell this in my shop and have had phenomenal results from customers and my personal usage. Plus I think you need to reread his post he wasnt even talking about spawn not working he was talking about some other product.
Let's get a few things straight. Class is in session, cause your about to get schooled....

The shop and products I was talking about are all from companies no one has heard of, and there are no logs for the stuff this place I was selling. That includes spawn.
No, my co-worker did not take spawn per se, but he took a smiliar "ph" that this shop was selling.
The guy running the shop was full of crap, and selling these supposed ph's like they were candy. He wasnt telling people about cycle support, OR PCT. I was outraged when i found out this young guy had bought what can be very harmful if you are un-prepared. He also said that spawn was 3x more powerfuln than Epistane, or whatever it's supposed to be a clone of. That set off more alarm bells in my head.

As to my co-worker:
He's bee eating like a horse, and taking the stuff for 3 weeks. He has seen little or nothing from whats supposed to be a phera plex halodrol clone from some shady makers from the same store.

In closing,

Unless there are logs for this Spawn crap, or it's recomended by someone who knows what they are talking about, I will pass, and suggest others do likewise.

Also, I did a hell of a lot of reading about this kind of stuff before thinking of purchasing, and a lot more before i took any.
Do your homework, and come back when you have a damn clue.

That will be all. You are dismissed.

rzaslim

Awards
im in the process of getting nolvadex but am still waiting on more info on the product. ive heard a lot of good things, but i dont want to jump into anything. id rather not use a serm, but from looking into it im gonna have to. if im gonna do it it mine as well be done right.

evill

evill

Awards
man all you guys sound like babies!! if you have advice for the guy then give it! if not then shut the hell up and move on!! IMO!!! bunch of homos!!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
I hope your research skills are alot better than your grammar. More people might respond IF they don't have to read everything twice to understand it.
ive only read each post once.....im makin sense of it all. like has been said before, this isnt english class so lighten up teach

EDIT: hadnt read entire thread before i posted that....i dont want to get in the middle of it now so forget i said anything lol

Last edited:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I sell spawn at my store and all the people who have taken it an returned were definetly happy with their results. Their finigenx clone(Tren Xtreme) is also a great product as I am currently using it and feeling great:bb3:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Jeez. This thread generated way more venom than it warranted, lol.
:duel:

cmass

cmass

Awards
to the extent of my experience some products can cause me to have anxiety which can diffenitly make things seem much worse than they are in reality and can really impact daily life ive only had this problem while taking 1,4 ad as for epi i had no issues at all but have never used a tren product so def try to see whats others feel about the products but in the end u will never know if the product will cause any changes or not unless u try it deff make sure your pct is good to go

rzaslim

Awards
thanx man, ive had anxiety from time to time but nothing 2 be medicated for, i guess im more anxious than the average person, so i just wanted any feed back about it. i guess when it comes down to it if u feel anxious just keep in mind its the supp and i totally believe in the mind over matter thing, lol. but so far all in all ive heard its a solid supplement. my friends on omnevol, and thats just a totally diff story, lol.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
ive only read each post once.....im makin sense of it all. like has been said before, this isnt english class so lighten up teach

EDIT: hadnt read entire thread before i posted that....i dont want to get in the middle of it now so forget i said anything lol
You can delete posts you know...but I'm sure you know that :)

tanboy75019

tanboy75019

Awards
Hey gutrying Spawn but have seen gyno posts about epi throughout the site and of course am concerned. When you guys talk about estrogen blockers and Serm, what products do you recommend? I want to try and minimize any effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6