Any supp out there for my situation?

Medic

Medic

Awards
I would ideally be looking for something that would make my muscles appear full, veiny, and give me better vascularity.

I'm on accutane, so this product CAN NOT be hard on the liver, lipids, or have vitamin A in it ...

I am 4 weeks into the UD 2.0 diet and probably around 10% bodyfat if not less ... supplementing with the usual creatine/whey/vitamins & following a extremely strict diet

Lastly, please recommend something if you have tried it and it has worked! I dont want to waste my money

Oh btw, I am not looking for a "fat loss" supplement or stimulant. I am taking a home-made ECY stack among other beta-2 agonist/antagonist/bronchodilator "supps"

Never really gave this part of the supplement industry a try, so I am seeing if theres anything out there that might help me out :)

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
If you are going to go with any PH, then I would suggest Epistane. I have used it on 2 different 4week cycles and it workd great. If you are looking for vascualrity then I would suggest Swell. It gives me the pump and the endurance.

I would also suggest getting some Protein Isolate with waxy maize starch or some other carb immediately after you work out. IT seems to help me keep that hardened feeling longer. There are several other supps out there, actually I think Anabolic Innovations is coming out with something new that will promote that pumped feeling.