Anabolic Innovations Cycle support Blood test results

nottus

nottus

Awards
I did a cycle in January consisting of 10mg superdrol and 25 mg halodrol everday for 30 days. I am 30 years old and have been training on and off for the past 10 years. I started the cycle weighing 173.5 and fairly lean. Over the course of the cycle I put on 14 pounds by day 30 and still very lean. So overall I had a good cycle or so I thought. I went for bloodwork a week after and my cholesterol was high for the bad and low for the good type. Also my liver lipid level readings were very elevated.

AST- 80 10-40 u/l normal
ALT- 166!! normal 9-60 u/l.

My post cycle support consisted of Annabolic Innovations cycle support twice a day . Annabolic Innovations Cycle support twice a day and Activate xtreme usual dosage.

30 days later I still kept 12 of the 14 pounds and was fully recovered!!! Not only that I went back for bloodtests and not only was my cholesterol back down but my new liver lipid levels were
AST- 36 10-40 normal
ALT - 43 9-60 normal!!

I was just so impressed by the anabolic Innovations products that i had to let everyone know what a great set of products the cycle support and post cycle support are. Imagine if i took the cycle support throughout the entire cycle which i would highly recommend in the future.

Also I would like to add that my doctor was so surprised at how fast my lipids were back in check he asked what I took and i told him about the cycle support and pcs and he was very interested in these products to recommend to future patients!!

Thanks again Anabolic Innovations great stuff!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
No doubt. Cycle Support is to be one of the best cycle supplements there is. Hell yeah Anabolic Innovations! :head:

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Thats awsome. Im using cycle support right now ith my Test e cycle. Going to get some PCS also.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
hey what did you use as a PCT? Just curious..

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
WOW! Thats awesome! Thanks for taking the time to get the blood work and then posting your results. Simply amazing!!

Red Dog, I think he typo'd the part about his PCT. I think he meant POST Cycle Support and Activate Extreme (Correct me if I'm wrong nottus)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey what did you use as a PCT? Just curious..
Zbtboy is correct POST Cycle Support, Activate Xtreme, and Cycle Support. Nottus and I have been going back and forth via PM since before he started his pct.

Thanks for getting back to us Nottus. I really appreciate all the updates along the way too!

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support is an AWESOME product. I use it year round and I have both of my parents taking it just because it's so effective.

Joe

nottus

nottus

Awards
yeah my bad just a typo. Anyone tried the new mass fx by annabilc extreme in comparison to activate xtreme a lot of similarities in ingredients there. Just curious.

thatguy226

Awards
I did a cycle in January consisting of 10mg superdrol and 25 mg halodrol everday for 30 days. I am 30 years old and have been training on and off for the past 10 years. I started the cycle weighing 173.5 and fairly lean. Over the course of the cycle I put on 14 pounds by day 30 and still very lean. So overall I had a good cycle or so I thought. I went for bloodwork a week after and my cholesterol was high for the bad and low for the good type. Also my liver lipid level readings were very elevated.

AST- 80 10-40 u/l normal

My post cycle support consisted of Annabolic Innovations cycle support twice a day . Annabolic Innovations Cycle support twice a day and Activate xtreme usual dosage.

30 days later I still kept 12 of the 14 pounds and was fully recovered!!! Not only that I went back for bloodtests and not only was my cholesterol back down but my new liver lipid levels were
AST- 36 10-40 normal
ALT - 43 9-60 normal!!

I was just so impressed by the anabolic Innovations products that i had to let everyone know what a great set of products the cycle support and post cycle support are. Imagine if i took the cycle support throughout the entire cycle which i would highly recommend in the future.

Also I would like to add that my doctor was so surprised at how fast my lipids were back in check he asked what I took and i told him about the cycle support and pcs and he was very interested in these products to recommend to future patients!!

i think im stupid im confused. You did the blood work after your cycle and it was bad? and then you took PCS and then your blood work went back to normal? or was your first blood test before your cycle?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

AST- 80 10-40 u/l normal

AST- 36 10-40 normal
ALT - 43 9-60 normal!!

wow nice review, most likely i will give PCS a try beginning of next month .. i was thinking about purchasing it be4, but just wanted to read people's opinion .. and while u were taking pcs/drol ..were u also taking milk thistle & fish oil caps ??

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
did u use these products while on on cycle too

nottus

nottus

Awards
Just to make it clear the 1st set of bloodwork values were from 10 days after my cycle. The 2nd set was from 30 days later. I did not use cycle support while I was on cycle I started the very next day after my last dose of the cycle. My point is that I probably would have not had a problem if i would have run cycle support about 2 weeks prior to cycle and throughout. That is what I would recommend in the future.

thatguy226

Awards
Just to make it clear the 1st set of bloodwork values were from 10 days after my cycle. The 2nd set was from 30 days later. I did not use cycle support while I was on cycle I started the very next day after my last dose of the cycle. My point is that I probably would have not had a problem if i would have run cycle support about 2 weeks prior to cycle and throughout. That is what I would recommend in the future.
that just helped aton. i am about to start superdrol clone and am gonna be taking Cycle support. I have been trying to find a resonable time to start taking cycle support before adding in my clone. thanks for answering my question!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure this really says much.. I am not knocking the product, as IMO it is solid, just the method of testing i am not sure is the greatest.

I had gotten blood work done and had severely elevated liver values. I had been taking accutane for a few weeks. They wanted me to come back for a retest/ hep test. I waited about 20 days, and when i took the test over my values were normal. That was with taking nothing. So is it not possible this is just the body at work?

Good effort though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html

^^^This thread was made before we had our Life Support product :D

Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
HDL - 25 (40-59)
LDL - 104 (0-99)
ratio: 4.2
total cholesterol: 146
triglycerides: 91
blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
HDL - 21 (40-59)
LDL - 187 (0-99)
ratio: 8.9
total cholesterol: 224
triglycerides: 90
blood pressure: 148/96

Cycle support starts here - 7/21/06

and as of early this week,
10/2/06
HDL - 29 (40-59)
LDL - 91 (0-99)
ratio - 3.1
total cholesterol: 131
triglycerides: 63
blood pressure: 116/70

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely.

nottus

nottus

Awards
Your right it may have been just my body that got me back in check but I tell you one thing the products gathered up in cycle support cant hurt you so its better safe than sorry is what I say.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

AST- 80 10-40 u/l normal

AST- 36 10-40 normal
ALT - 43 9-60 normal!!

My AST and ALT looks identical.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Crowler,
You going to make Life Support w/o Red Yeast Rice? (And use the sterols instead.)

nottus

nottus

Awards
they look the same as my before or after bloodwork? AST and ALT are a measure of liver lipids. The higher number the more damage the liver has suffered due to methylated steroids, alcohol, or even stress from heavy weight lifting. Certain forms of hepatitis can also severely increase these levels.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crowler,
You going to make Life Support w/o Red Yeast Rice? (And use the sterols instead.)
We've talked about this and we're not really sure if there is enough demand for it...sorry that I don't have a definitive answer.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Crowler,
Sorry I missed your post. Feel free to PM me any time if you like.

Well the Cycle Support RYR free is out sold by regular Cycle Support 50 to 1 so I don't think we will be doing a RYR free Life Support.

CROWLER

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
these results dont surprise me one bit. cycle support kicks butt! and the different blood tests prove it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep reading these threads seeing amazing things :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle support and post cycle support are fantastic products. If they weren't so expensive i would be using them for this cycle i'm starting in 2 weeks. For a college student, the PHs, NAC, SERM and DAA is about all i can afford haha. Oh and lots of food :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cycle support and post cycle support are fantastic products. If they weren't so expensive i would be using them for this cycle i'm starting in 2 weeks. For a college student, the PHs, NAC, SERM and DAA is about all i can afford haha. Oh and lots of food :D
I'm going to use the AI PCT, read a lot of good material about it...

Beno393

Awards
is the AI life support similar to the post cycle support?

i have been preloading AI life support and was going to use it in my PCT also

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life Support is the same ingredients as the original Cycle Support. Life Support is in capsules and Cycle Support is a powder. Cycle Support has twice the active ingredients per serving.

Post Cycle Support is natural test booster that also regulates estrogen.