CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i have been looking into better protein and creatine products on the web and have came across these two products. you guys have any input through personal experience or just plain anything you can throw at me? i just bought a small 100gram sample of creatine gluconate just to try out. when this is finished ill be delving into something a bit more! thanks a lot!

:good:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
cell-tech is basically steroids, so you will need a SERM after taking it.

nitro-tech is just overpriced protein

J

JOE77

Awards
hey champ i ve tried the celltech and nitrotech hardcore they also keep you lean i also have pure beta-alanine and always put waxy maiz starch in all my products give it ago i also have eaa"s and bcaa"s and glutamine for recovery which are important just remember to check the labels for carb and sugar amount and adjust your diet accordingly

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i have been looking into better protein and creatine products on the web and have came across these two products. you guys have any input through personal experience or just plain anything you can throw at me? i just bought a small 100gram sample of creatine gluconate just to try out. when this is finished ill be delving into something a bit more! thanks a lot!

:good:
cell-tech or anything made by muscletech is overpriced junk. Avoid it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
M

MMABoxing

Awards
does it have the same effects as a steroid?? Ur not helping bobby^

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Cell tech is incredibly powerful therefore you MUST have a SERM.

G

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
there's nothing "bad" about them...just priced three times what they're worth. If you can find it for like 75% off normal cost then go ahead an try it

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If you dont know what a SERM and/or PCT is, dont worry about how it pertains to steroids. Youre not ready...

You cant handle it....YOU CANT HANDLE THE NITRO TECH INTENSITY!!!!

But for real....dont.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Cell Tech is basically the best creatine ever.

Its results are comparable to M-1T, if not better.

I gained 20lbs of LEAN muscle in one month on dat der Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, Nanox9, and pump tech stack. I gained no fat and got cut as hell, it was crazy.

If your local GNC has it, pick up the Jay Cutler Official Mass Stack(they sell almost as fast as they come in, Im still trying to get one).

Be sure to get a multivitamin and a Gold Card as well.

You.
Will.
Get.
HUGE!!!!

P.S.

If you want to get CRAZY BIG, stack it with this stuff: Weight Gain Supplement: How To Build Muscle Fast!

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Giving someone advice like the statements above is not what AM is about. He honestly asked a question in which he is needing answers.

Cell-Tech is a creatine based product with a huge amount of sugar. Nitro-Tech is a protein based supplement that isn't worth the bottle it's in.

Basically, not worth the money. Thankfully, AM is full of sponsors that make outstanding products. If you would like, PM me with your goals and I will point you in the right direction.

I apologize for the posters remarks and sarcastic ways. It's just common knowledge to many of them, so they forget not everyone knows the what they know.

Just having a laugh, he's got plenty of good advice in search and in this thread.

BTW, I see you are new, welcome to the forums. :welcome:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yo udont have to apologize for us, i think he gets the idea that it a fairly over-rated and over-priced product. We are messin around casue ....
1. it has a shyt ton of threads to learn from, some actually do explain in plain terms what it is.

2. Its an on goin thing here at AM. That how it is around here, kind of like one big inside joke most of the time.

But welcome and be a bit more chill. We arent always Aholes.

:cheers: for the kindness you did show though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yo udont have to apologize for us, i think he gets the idea that it a fairly over-rated and over-priced product. We are messin around casue ....
1. it has a shyt ton of threads to learn from, some actually do explain in plain terms what it is.

2. Its an on goin thing here at AM. That how it is around here, kind of like one big inside joke most of the time.

But welcome and be a bit more chill. We arent always Aholes.

:cheers: for the kindness you did show though.
In summation:
:gotsearch

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
......sigh......Dat Dere Cell Tech is only good with the STRAP.
Again STAY OUT OF GNC.
and stay away from Muscle Tech. Overpriced CRAP.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys even for the sarcasm. usually i dont get replies but hey thanks clone and all others. i am kinda new to this site and new to supplements all together. im just trying to gain a little muscle before pre-season starts in football. im currently 154lbs, 5,10. im about 16% bf. im just looking for something to give me that extra gain of muscle i need to be about 170lbs by pre-season which is in 3-4 months.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cell-tech is basically steroids, so you will need a SERM after taking it.

nitro-tech is just overpriced protein

It is not a steroid. :wtf: Do you even know what a steroid is?

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Older version of cell-tech= non-hormonal anabolic

Newer version of cell-tech hardcore= hormonal anabolic.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
guys come on were not only here to poke fun at people we are also here to help lol cell-tech is not a steroid so OP don't worry about that. do some research on your own however.

anyways, cell-tech is a good creatine, it is not the best, but it is good. very overpriced though and ALOT of dextrose in it. i have used it before and bloated so much from it for a good creatine my personal favorites are size-on and green MAGnitude. those are great, excellent gains and a great price also for both.

nitro-tech is an ok protein yet again very overpriced. i use ON or All the Whey. both have good prices...All the Whey being better priced and they both contain whey isolates which absorb faster as opposed to concentrates. i personally use All the Whey 100% Whey Isolate, very good price, lots of servings and it is the best tasting protein available i think.

a few muscletech products are very good but everything is overpriced.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys even for the sarcasm. usually i dont get replies but hey thanks clone and all others. i am kinda new to this site and new to supplements all together. im just trying to gain a little muscle before pre-season starts in football. im currently 154lbs, 5,10. im about 16% bf. im just looking for something to give me that extra gain of muscle i need to be about 170lbs by pre-season which is in 3-4 months.
There we go, something to work with.

If you're looking to put on size, your three best frieds are going to be eating A LOT, working out hard, and sleeping A LOT.

16lb in 3 months is definately do-able. I'm going to go out on a limb judging by your weight and say that you're in highschool? Anyway bro, before he gets in here and does it himself, here's a link to Neoborn's ground rules for working out. It's definately an excellent starting place.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/86088-neoborn-s-where.html

At your age the only supplement that I believe would serve you any purpose would be a form/blend of creatine(s), but don't go with one that has 75g of sugar per serving. :donut:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
O.k. Lighten, We can't help but mess with a new person who's first question is about stuff like Muscle tech.
You want some good inexpensive creatine or any supplement for that matter go to NutraPlanet.com It will save you so much money comapred to going to GNC or any chain vitamin store. Plus they Sponsor part of this board and most everyone here will tell you they are the best. Sorry for messing with ya but We can't resist.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks guys. alright so i been on CG for two days so far and havent seen much strength increase but definetly more endurance in sets. im taking 3 grams of CG, 3 grams of citrulline malate, and 3 grams of arginine ethyl ester pre-workout. post i take whey protein about 50 grams worth. is it ok to take another dose of the 3/3/3 combo after workout with the whey protein? thanks

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks guys. alright so i been on CG for two days so far and havent seen much strength increase but definetly more endurance in sets. im taking 3 grams of CG, 3 grams of citrulline malate, and 3 grams of arginine ethyl ester pre-workout. post i take whey protein about 50 grams worth. is it ok to take another dose of the 3/3/3 combo after workout with the whey protein? thanks
i personally would replace the arginine with beta alanine, or add some beta alanine to the mix. i believe people see great results going up to 10 grams a day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was joking homie
Well I did not think it was funny. Espically since you can consider this.

One quarter of dietary supplements purchased in a recent sampling contained traces of steroids and 11.5 percent had banned stimulants, according to a study to determine whether supplements sold across the United States are really clean.

The study was overseen by Informed-Choice, a nonprofit coalition of dietary supplements, and conducted by a British company, HFL.

HFL bought best-selling brands of a variety of supplements made by companies that were not believed to screen for banned substances as part of their routine quality control process. The study does not reveal the names of the brands or their manufacturers.

Of the 52 supplements that could be analyzed for steroids, 13 showed up with steroid contamination. The result surprised Travis Tygart, the CEO of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, who said no American athlete has tested positive because of supplement contamination since 2004.

"I think it's surprising, and hopefully they'll provide names so this illegal activity can be shut down," Tygart said.

These results come about five years after an International Olympic Committee study that sampled 240 supplements purchased in America and found 18.8 percent of them contained steroids.

"The presence of steroids and stimulants in supplement products is still very much an issue," the conclusion of the report read. "It is clear that not all supplement manufacturers follow good manufacturing practices and the necessary controls are not always implemented to ensure the safety of athletes and the general public who use the supplement products."

Kelly Hoffman, executive director of Informed-Choice, told USA Today, which first reported on the study, that banned substances can find their way into products accidentally, such as when manufacturers fail to properly clean equipment.

In all, 10 categories of supplements were tested. Those known as testosterone boosters were most susceptible to having banned substances in them; six of nine boosters contained androstenedione, which was declared illegal about three years ago.

Though amateur athletes are considered most susceptible to buying tainted products at health stores, the issue is also relative to professional sports.

It has long been default mode for players who test positive to say they used a tainted product.

Three years ago, the NFL and the players union began working with the nonprofit company, NSF International, that put supplements through a purity test and labels substances that are safe to take.

Lori Bestervelt, senior vice president and chief technical officer for NSF, said she also wasn't surprised at the results of the HFL test.

"I think there are two categories, one where people are intentionally putting them in, and another where they aren't but they don't have a good rein on the supply chain or manufacturing practices, so things can slip in," she said. "If you don't have good control of the supply chain, and you're not testing and auditing, things like this can happen."

Bestervelt said the NSF Web site provides a list of supplements that have carry the "Certified for Sport" seal, meaning they've passed that organization's rigorous testing process and are at low risk to contain banned substances.
FOXNews.com - Study: Quarter of Dietary Supplements Tested Contain Steroids, Banned Stimulants - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, that means that people who are getting 'trace steroids' in their supplements are getting more for their money.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Androstenedione sucks. If they are going to lace a test booster with something, they better use something better than good 'ol worthless andro.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want roids in my product thankyou.