CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??

i have been looking into better protein and creatine products on the web and have came across these two products. you guys have any input through personal experience or just plain anything you can throw at me? i just bought a small 100gram sample of creatine gluconate just to try out. when this is finished ill be delving into something a bit more! thanks a lot!

:good:

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

:

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Answers

cell-tech is basically steroids, so you will need a SERM after taking it.

nitro-tech is just overpriced protein

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

hey champ i ve tried the celltech and nitrotech hardcore they also keep you lean i also have pure beta-alanine and always put waxy maiz starch in all my products give it ago i also have eaa"s and bcaa"s and glutamine for recovery which are important just remember to check the labels for carb and sugar amount and adjust your diet accordingly

5. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup View Post
    i have been looking into better protein and creatine products on the web and have came across these two products. you guys have any input through personal experience or just plain anything you can throw at me? i just bought a small 100gram sample of creatine gluconate just to try out. when this is finished ill be delving into something a bit more! thanks a lot!

:good:
    cell-tech or anything made by muscletech is overpriced junk. Avoid it.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    cell-tech or anything made by muscletech is overpriced junk. Avoid it.
    unless its dat dere cell tech hardcore, in which case bigpoppapumps post applies.

7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post

Why is it steroids?? i dont get it and what is SERM??

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

If I were to take cell-tech hardcore, would I need 2 of these so called, SERMs?

Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    Why is it steroids?? i dont get it and what is SERM??
    Yeah...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. New Member
    Answers

does it have the same effects as a steroid?? Ur not helping bobby^

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Cell tech is incredibly powerful therefore you MUST have a SERM.

11. Board Supporter
    Answers

there's nothing "bad" about them...just priced three times what they're worth. If you can find it for like 75% off normal cost then go ahead an try it

12. Professional Member
    Answers

If you dont know what a SERM and/or PCT is, dont worry about how it pertains to steroids. Youre not ready...

You cant handle it....YOU CANT HANDLE THE NITRO TECH INTENSITY!!!!

But for real....dont.

13. Registered User
    Answers

Cell Tech is basically the best creatine ever.

Its results are comparable to M-1T, if not better.

I gained 20lbs of LEAN muscle in one month on dat der Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, Nanox9, and pump tech stack. I gained no fat and got cut as hell, it was crazy.

If your local GNC has it, pick up the Jay Cutler Official Mass Stack(they sell almost as fast as they come in, Im still trying to get one).

Be sure to get a multivitamin and a Gold Card as well.

You.
    Will.
    Get.
    HUGE!!!!

P.S.

If you want to get CRAZY BIG, stack it with this stuff: Weight Gain Supplement: How To Build Muscle Fast!

14. New Member
    Answers

15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Giving someone advice like the statements above is not what AM is about. He honestly asked a question in which he is needing answers.

Cell-Tech is a creatine based product with a huge amount of sugar. Nitro-Tech is a protein based supplement that isn't worth the bottle it's in.

Basically, not worth the money. Thankfully, AM is full of sponsors that make outstanding products. If you would like, PM me with your goals and I will point you in the right direction.

I apologize for the posters remarks and sarcastic ways. It's just common knowledge to many of them, so they forget not everyone knows the what they know.

Just having a laugh, he's got plenty of good advice in search and in this thread.

BTW, I see you are new, welcome to the forums.

16. Professional Member
    Answers

Yo udont have to apologize for us, i think he gets the idea that it a fairly over-rated and over-priced product. We are messin around casue ....
    1. it has a shyt ton of threads to learn from, some actually do explain in plain terms what it is.

2. Its an on goin thing here at AM. That how it is around here, kind of like one big inside joke most of the time.

But welcome and be a bit more chill. We arent always Aholes.

for the kindness you did show though.

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yo udont have to apologize for us, i think he gets the idea that it a fairly over-rated and over-priced product. We are messin around casue ....
    1. it has a shyt ton of threads to learn from, some actually do explain in plain terms what it is.

2. Its an on goin thing here at AM. That how it is around here, kind of like one big inside joke most of the time.

But welcome and be a bit more chill. We arent always Aholes.

for the kindness you did show though.
    In summation:
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

......sigh......Dat Dere Cell Tech is only good with the STRAP.
    Again STAY OUT OF GNC.
    and stay away from Muscle Tech. Overpriced CRAP.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    is only good with the STRAP.
    Where's my dragon ball z picture? I wanna harness my chi and throw fireballs.
    WHITE WHALE!

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

hey thanks guys even for the sarcasm. usually i dont get replies but hey thanks clone and all others. i am kinda new to this site and new to supplements all together. im just trying to gain a little muscle before pre-season starts in football. im currently 154lbs, 5,10. im about 16% bf. im just looking for something to give me that extra gain of muscle i need to be about 170lbs by pre-season which is in 3-4 months.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

It is not a steroid. Do you even know what a steroid is?

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Older version of cell-tech= non-hormonal anabolic

Newer version of cell-tech hardcore= hormonal anabolic.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

guys come on were not only here to poke fun at people we are also here to help lol cell-tech is not a steroid so OP don't worry about that. do some research on your own however.

anyways, cell-tech is a good creatine, it is not the best, but it is good. very overpriced though and ALOT of dextrose in it. i have used it before and bloated so much from it for a good creatine my personal favorites are size-on and green MAGnitude. those are great, excellent gains and a great price also for both.

nitro-tech is an ok protein yet again very overpriced. i use ON or All the Whey. both have good prices...All the Whey being better priced and they both contain whey isolates which absorb faster as opposed to concentrates. i personally use All the Whey 100% Whey Isolate, very good price, lots of servings and it is the best tasting protein available i think.

a few muscletech products are very good but everything is overpriced.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

hey thanks guys even for the sarcasm. usually i dont get replies but hey thanks clone and all others. i am kinda new to this site and new to supplements all together. im just trying to gain a little muscle before pre-season starts in football. im currently 154lbs, 5,10. im about 16% bf. im just looking for something to give me that extra gain of muscle i need to be about 170lbs by pre-season which is in 3-4 months.
    There we go, something to work with.

If you're looking to put on size, your three best frieds are going to be eating A LOT, working out hard, and sleeping A LOT.

16lb in 3 months is definately do-able. I'm going to go out on a limb judging by your weight and say that you're in highschool? Anyway bro, before he gets in here and does it himself, here's a link to Neoborn's ground rules for working out. It's definately an excellent starting place.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/train...n-s-where.html

At your age the only supplement that I believe would serve you any purpose would be a form/blend of creatine(s), but don't go with one that has 75g of sugar per serving. :donut:
    WHITE WHALE!

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

O.k. Lighten, We can't help but mess with a new person who's first question is about stuff like Muscle tech.
    You want some good inexpensive creatine or any supplement for that matter go to NutraPlanet.com It will save you so much money comapred to going to GNC or any chain vitamin store. Plus they Sponsor part of this board and most everyone here will tell you they are the best. Sorry for messing with ya but We can't resist.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Sorry for messing with ya but We can't resist.
    yeah it is alot of fun sometimes haha

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

i was joking homie

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

haha thanks guys. alright so i been on CG for two days so far and havent seen much strength increase but definetly more endurance in sets. im taking 3 grams of CG, 3 grams of citrulline malate, and 3 grams of arginine ethyl ester pre-workout. post i take whey protein about 50 grams worth. is it ok to take another dose of the 3/3/3 combo after workout with the whey protein? thanks

29. Registered User
    Answers

It is not a serious statement. Do you even know what a serious statement is?

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

haha thanks guys. alright so i been on CG for two days so far and havent seen much strength increase but definetly more endurance in sets. im taking 3 grams of CG, 3 grams of citrulline malate, and 3 grams of arginine ethyl ester pre-workout. post i take whey protein about 50 grams worth. is it ok to take another dose of the 3/3/3 combo after workout with the whey protein? thanks
    i personally would replace the arginine with beta alanine, or add some beta alanine to the mix. i believe people see great results going up to 10 grams a day.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

i was joking homie
    Well I did not think it was funny. Espically since you can consider this.

One quarter of dietary supplements purchased in a recent sampling contained traces of steroids and 11.5 percent had banned stimulants, according to a study to determine whether supplements sold across the United States are really clean.

The study was overseen by Informed-Choice, a nonprofit coalition of dietary supplements, and conducted by a British company, HFL.

HFL bought best-selling brands of a variety of supplements made by companies that were not believed to screen for banned substances as part of their routine quality control process. The study does not reveal the names of the brands or their manufacturers.

Of the 52 supplements that could be analyzed for steroids, 13 showed up with steroid contamination. The result surprised Travis Tygart, the CEO of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, who said no American athlete has tested positive because of supplement contamination since 2004.

"I think it's surprising, and hopefully they'll provide names so this illegal activity can be shut down," Tygart said.

These results come about five years after an International Olympic Committee study that sampled 240 supplements purchased in America and found 18.8 percent of them contained steroids.

"The presence of steroids and stimulants in supplement products is still very much an issue," the conclusion of the report read. "It is clear that not all supplement manufacturers follow good manufacturing practices and the necessary controls are not always implemented to ensure the safety of athletes and the general public who use the supplement products."

Kelly Hoffman, executive director of Informed-Choice, told USA Today, which first reported on the study, that banned substances can find their way into products accidentally, such as when manufacturers fail to properly clean equipment.

In all, 10 categories of supplements were tested. Those known as testosterone boosters were most susceptible to having banned substances in them; six of nine boosters contained androstenedione, which was declared illegal about three years ago.

Though amateur athletes are considered most susceptible to buying tainted products at health stores, the issue is also relative to professional sports.

It has long been default mode for players who test positive to say they used a tainted product.

Three years ago, the NFL and the players union began working with the nonprofit company, NSF International, that put supplements through a purity test and labels substances that are safe to take.

Lori Bestervelt, senior vice president and chief technical officer for NSF, said she also wasn't surprised at the results of the HFL test.

"I think there are two categories, one where people are intentionally putting them in, and another where they aren't but they don't have a good rein on the supply chain or manufacturing practices, so things can slip in," she said. "If you don't have good control of the supply chain, and you're not testing and auditing, things like this can happen."

Bestervelt said the NSF Web site provides a list of supplements that have carry the "Certified for Sport" seal, meaning they've passed that organization's rigorous testing process and are at low risk to contain banned substances.
    FOXNews.com - Study: Quarter of Dietary Supplements Tested Contain Steroids, Banned Stimulants - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Well, that means that people who are getting 'trace steroids' in their supplements are getting more for their money.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Androstenedione sucks. If they are going to lace a test booster with something, they better use something better than good 'ol worthless andro.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I don't want roids in my product thankyou.

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Answers

I LOL'D at The Strap

36. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yet you're good with peptides?

New log for the 08 year

37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post

New log for the 08 year

lol and Havoc, Superdrol (Both 17aa) and Sus500 are OK, but literally trace amounts of Andro are verboten.

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

WHY NOT?

god that would make my day if ON started lacing their 100% with some d-ball or Deca.

39. Registered User
    Answers

lol

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post

New log for the 08 year

You beat me to it. What an asanine comment.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:55 AM
  2. Cell Tech Creatine The Origins of Cell Tech Creatine
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:03 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:41 AM