Newbie questions

coffincustoms

Awards
Ok, I'm not exactly sure I'm even posting this is the right place, but here goes...

I have always worked out on a regular basis and done the basic protein and creatine routine. As I have gotten older, I have meet a bunch of guys that are into suppliments and I'm finally ready to move on. One of my friends told me that a good start is Mass Xtreme from American Cellular Labs. Other than a recommendation, I'm not sure what goes along with this and what kind of routine to cycle it with. ANY help would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone

Saurabh

Awards
Welcome aboard mate.

To get a more relevant opinion you may want to divulge more details. As for example, how old you are, how much do you weight, height, body fat%age etc. Plus more importantly whats your goal. This will help people give you better information to you.

From your post it is hard to realize if you want to lose weight? Or gain weight?

coffincustoms

Awards
Thanks for clearing all that up.

Im 20 years old, 6' 3", 185lbs, and 9% body fat. I have a lean slender body right now , but I'm looking for size. I want to have defined and sizeable upper and lower body.