Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been taking Coq Diesel, Drive, RPM, T-Force and Yohimbine HCL for the past week and a half. Let me tell you that I have never felt such a resurgence of the alpha male "don't say stupid things near me or I'll help you understand how stupid you are" feeling in some time.

I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.

Oh and - great wood, too.

Saurabh

Awards
I have been taking Coq Diesel, Drive, RPM, T-Force and Yohimbine HCL for the past week and a half. Let me tell you that I have never felt such a resurgence of the alpha male "don't say stupid things near me or I'll help you understand how stupid you are" feeling in some time.

I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.

Good for you but thats a little too much supplements for me my friend. I am guessing you must also be using Protein supplements, BCAA, Creatine, Multi-vitamin, pre/post workout drinks etc etc.

Seems like an overkill to me but hey if it works then props to you.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good for you but thats a little too much supplements for me my friend. I am guessing you must also be using Protein supplements, BCAA, Creatine, Multi-vitamin, pre/post workout drinks etc etc.

BCAA, ALCAR, PLCAR, Tyrosine, Glutamine, CEE, AAKG, Maca, Citrulline Malate, Fish Oil. Clean protein via food.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement. My stack doesn't do that for me, but I know what you're talking about. Cheers, I hope it stays with ya :cheers:

Saurabh

Awards
BCAA, ALCAR, PLCAR, Tyrosine, Glutamine, CEE, AAKG, Maca, Citrulline Malate, Fish Oil. Clean protein via food.
Wow! Too much for me I tell you but hey to each his own. Personally I dont want to use so much supplements, all at the same time, since I would be hard-pressed to say which one works?

Are you, for example, able to realize if ALCAR or Maca are working for you or not?

Saurabh

Awards
I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement.
I get that feeling after my leg day, specially the front squats. Yep big compound movements do get you all confident. But it is still a bit different from Alpha male feeling. Heavy front squats leave my tired and spent, at the same time very confident. Alpha male feeling is more like the Big Dog syndrome when you can quickly snap at each other.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow! Too much for me I tell you but hey to each his own. Personally I dont want to use so much supplements, all at the same time, since I would be hard-pressed to say which one works?

Are you, for example, able to realize if ALCAR or Maca are working for you or not?
I can, but only because I've used ALCAR and Maca separately in the past, over prolonged periods. You are correct, however; with this combination I can't say which items, collection of items, interaction between items, or synergistic effect of the items yields these results. I am just thankful they do.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement. My stack doesn't do that for me, but I know what you're talking about. Cheers, I hope it stays with ya :cheers:
Ha! Me too! I feel this uncotrollable urge to strut and stalk around after dropping some heavy deads...but usually end up pacing in a tiny circle in a feeble attempt to control the already growing meat-head perception at my gym.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Probably all of them since they are all test boosters and/or libido enhancers. :blink:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

agreed, thats why when i feel like taking that many supplements at a time, i will kind of bridge them. start one, and then when i see that working for a week or 2, start the next, and then i can judge how well each is working.

teribleturtle

Awards
Besides workouts, im not too fond of having that ultra alpha male feeling. Might sounds strange to many of you but I noticed that, the ultra alpha male feeling gets me very moody, irritable, unreasonable, and sometimes in trouble (fights etc.) in the end has me feeling miserable for being overly aggressive to people. I have seen it among some of my friends, when they are on the "sauce" they are just unpleasant to be around and are often avoided.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

thats not alpha male thats just ******* iMO

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
dang bro your going big or goin home aint ya? haha im hapy for you. IMO its the drive.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Since the forum eliminates certain terms, can you indicate which term you intended to use?

i beleive another way of reffering to that word, in nicer terms, would be butthole.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
The greatest feeling ever is deadlifting. nothing beats the feeling of moving anything when the bar bendsss. ultimate alpha male feeling when you finish you look around and everyone is staring at you like your in a zoo

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The greatest feeling ever is deadlifting. nothing beats the feeling of moving anything when the bar bendsss. ultimate alpha male feeling when you finish you look around and everyone is staring at you like your in a zoo
Deads are nice, but powerclean some weight and when you get your max and hit that sweet spot where it just goes from the floor to your catch like nothing, that puts deads to shame any day for me. Also no one in my gym knows what a clean is so that just makes me king of the jungle in there.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drive gave me a very nice well-being feeling cool stuff:cheers:
Good to hear.I have two bottles to use during pct after m-drol.They are some of the prettiest pills I have ever seen.I almost feel guilty thinking about eating them :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deads are nice, but powerclean some weight and when you get your max and hit that sweet spot where it just goes from the floor to your catch like nothing, that puts deads to shame any day for me. Also no one in my gym knows what a clean is so that just makes me king of the jungle in there.
Cleans are gangster, I'm with you there, but the thing with Deads isn't the exercise in of itself, it's the weight you're able to move with that exercise. People look at you kind of crazy when you have a bar with 10 wheels on it.

So I wouldn't say cleans put deads to shame "anyday", unless you're cleaning 315lbs+ then you look freakish, otherwise, 225lbs on a bar is a pretty average scene in the bench area.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cleans are gangster, I'm with you there, but the thing with Deads isn't the exercise in of itself, it's the weight you're able to move with that exercise. People look at you kind of crazy when you have a bar with 10 wheels on it.

So I wouldn't say cleans put deads to shame "anyday", unless you're cleaning 315lbs+ then you look freakish, otherwise, 225lbs on a bar is a pretty average scene in the bench area.
I get looked at with three plates a side.I think some are trying to figure out what i'm doing and why my upper body and face turn bright red while lifting.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get looked at with three plates a side.I think some are trying to figure out what i'm doing and why my upper body and face turn bright red while lifting.
I think because I lift near a college, a lot of people recognize it when I do cleans (football, basketball players) but I still get more WTF glances with deads because I use astronomically more weight with my Deads then cleans.

But our gym doesn't have any padded power stations or bumper weights (to have the luxory to just drop a failed attempt), so no one ever tries more then 2 plates.

Not hate'n on cleans by the way, I'm a strength & conditioning coach, I prescribe C&J and Snatches to atheletes quit often.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think because I lift near a college, a lot of people recognize it when I do cleans (football, basketball players) but I still get more WTF glances with deads because I use astronomically more weight with my Deads then cleans.

But our gym doesn't have any padded power stations or bumper weights (to have the luxory to just drop a failed attempt), so no one ever tries more then 2 plates.

Not hate'n on cleans by the way, I'm a strength & conditioning coach, I prescribe C&J and Snatches to atheletes quit often.
I was refering to deads.Our gym has bumper weights but people still feel the need to load 3-4 plates a side then leave them.It's a b!tch getting the plates off and on that way.Thats why i use the 20kg bumper,then 35's.Easy to get on and off.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

:lol:

You have no idea dude. This guy is on a child's stack.
I'm taking Naplam/clen and Leukic/Gakic pre-WO.

Getting ready to log X-factor/Drive/RPM in a few weeks.

You should see my PCT's - a sh*t-ton of supplements.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

You just need some Journey songs to make this alpha situation complete!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Wait, are you saying you guys all don't clean 315 for warm-ups.....j/k
I definitely agree with the weight from the deads being sick though, some guy at my gym actually bowed a bar from dropping the bar during a dead lift, everyone though he was Bad@ss, but no one really acknowledged that he did not complete the lift and could not lower the weight, they just seen a p!ss load of plates, heard a loud crash and seen a bent bar lol. But I will definitely give it to you that heavy deads are pretty primal feeling.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deads and Cleans are at the top of my favorite exercises. You just feel so powerful when doing them!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For The Deadlifters

This is for us Deadlifting Fans

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQA0WY1ZLZU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
pullin sumo is so intense. my PR with sumo is so much lower than my conventional

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pullin sumo is so intense. my PR with sumo is so much lower than my conventional
really? Sumo more intense then conventional? But you shorten the range of motion so much with that ultra wide stance. Half of the motion is gone with a stance that low to the ground. I'm not hate'n on Sumo or anything, Deads of all style are great, I'm just surprised Sumo is more intense for you.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
really? Sumo more intense then conventional? But you shorten the range of motion so much with that ultra wide stance. Half of the motion is gone with a stance that low to the ground. I'm not hate'n on Sumo or anything, Deads of all style are great, I'm just surprised Sumo is more intense for you.
i have weak hips and my flexorrs arent that strong, i feel pullin sumo puts more stress on the hips where as pulling conventional is more lower back and posterior chain. i pull mostly conventional but i occasionaly pull sumo for hip work

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

personaly i cut back to a green veggi powder, a whey protein powder with aminos included, longjack, cissus, and DHA fish oil.....
plus the coconut and olive oil mix i use to cook...