Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling - AnabolicMinds.com

Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling

  1. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling


    I have been taking Coq Diesel, Drive, RPM, T-Force and Yohimbine HCL for the past week and a half. Let me tell you that I have never felt such a resurgence of the alpha male "don't say stupid things near me or I'll help you understand how stupid you are" feeling in some time.

    I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.

    Oh and - great wood, too.

  2. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have been taking Coq Diesel, Drive, RPM, T-Force and Yohimbine HCL for the past week and a half. Let me tell you that I have never felt such a resurgence of the alpha male "don't say stupid things near me or I'll help you understand how stupid you are" feeling in some time.

    I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.

    Oh and - great wood, too.
    Good for you but thats a little too much supplements for me my friend. I am guessing you must also be using Protein supplements, BCAA, Creatine, Multi-vitamin, pre/post workout drinks etc etc.

    Seems like an overkill to me but hey if it works then props to you.
  3. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Good for you but thats a little too much supplements for me my friend. I am guessing you must also be using Protein supplements, BCAA, Creatine, Multi-vitamin, pre/post workout drinks etc etc.

    Seems like an overkill to me but hey if it works then props to you.
    BCAA, ALCAR, PLCAR, Tyrosine, Glutamine, CEE, AAKG, Maca, Citrulline Malate, Fish Oil. Clean protein via food.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement. My stack doesn't do that for me, but I know what you're talking about. Cheers, I hope it stays with ya
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    BCAA, ALCAR, PLCAR, Tyrosine, Glutamine, CEE, AAKG, Maca, Citrulline Malate, Fish Oil. Clean protein via food.
    Wow! Too much for me I tell you but hey to each his own. Personally I dont want to use so much supplements, all at the same time, since I would be hard-pressed to say which one works?

    Are you, for example, able to realize if ALCAR or Maca are working for you or not?
  6. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement.
    I get that feeling after my leg day, specially the front squats. Yep big compound movements do get you all confident. But it is still a bit different from Alpha male feeling. Heavy front squats leave my tired and spent, at the same time very confident. Alpha male feeling is more like the Big Dog syndrome when you can quickly snap at each other.
  7. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Wow! Too much for me I tell you but hey to each his own. Personally I dont want to use so much supplements, all at the same time, since I would be hard-pressed to say which one works?

    Are you, for example, able to realize if ALCAR or Maca are working for you or not?
    I can, but only because I've used ALCAR and Maca separately in the past, over prolonged periods. You are correct, however; with this combination I can't say which items, collection of items, interaction between items, or synergistic effect of the items yields these results. I am just thankful they do.
  8. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement. My stack doesn't do that for me, but I know what you're talking about. Cheers, I hope it stays with ya
    Ha! Me too! I feel this uncotrollable urge to strut and stalk around after dropping some heavy deads...but usually end up pacing in a tiny circle in a feeble attempt to control the already growing meat-head perception at my gym.
  9. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    712

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.
    Probably all of them since they are all test boosters and/or libido enhancers.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Drive gave me a very nice well-being feeling cool stuff
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Wow! Too much for me I tell you but hey to each his own. Personally I dont want to use so much supplements, all at the same time, since I would be hard-pressed to say which one works?

    Are you, for example, able to realize if ALCAR or Maca are working for you or not?

    agreed, thats why when i feel like taking that many supplements at a time, i will kind of bridge them. start one, and then when i see that working for a week or 2, start the next, and then i can judge how well each is working.
  12. New Member
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Besides workouts, im not too fond of having that ultra alpha male feeling. Might sounds strange to many of you but I noticed that, the ultra alpha male feeling gets me very moody, irritable, unreasonable, and sometimes in trouble (fights etc.) in the end has me feeling miserable for being overly aggressive to people. I have seen it among some of my friends, when they are on the "sauce" they are just unpleasant to be around and are often avoided.
  13. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Drive gave me a very nice well-being feeling cool stuff
    i concur. i've added coq diesel onto it from time to time and noticed slight alpha male from it.
  14. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have been taking Coq Diesel, Drive, RPM, T-Force and Yohimbine HCL for the past week and a half. Let me tell you that I have never felt such a resurgence of the alpha male "don't say stupid things near me or I'll help you understand how stupid you are" feeling in some time.

    I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.

    Oh and - great wood, too.

    thats not alpha male thats just ******* iMO
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  15. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    thats not alpha male thats just ******* iMO
    Since the forum eliminates certain terms, can you indicate which term you intended to use?
  16. New Member
    lightemup's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    253

    Reputation

    dang bro your going big or goin home aint ya? haha im hapy for you. IMO its the drive.
  17. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Since the forum eliminates certain terms, can you indicate which term you intended to use?

    i beleive another way of reffering to that word, in nicer terms, would be butthole.
  18. New Member
    GotRam01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I get that alpha male feeling after heavy deads, but its from the natural surge of testosterone after a heavy compound movement. My stack doesn't do that for me, but I know what you're talking about. Cheers, I hope it stays with ya
    The greatest feeling ever is deadlifting. nothing beats the feeling of moving anything when the bar bendsss. ultimate alpha male feeling when you finish you look around and everyone is staring at you like your in a zoo
  19. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GotRam01 View Post
    The greatest feeling ever is deadlifting. nothing beats the feeling of moving anything when the bar bendsss. ultimate alpha male feeling when you finish you look around and everyone is staring at you like your in a zoo
    Deads are nice, but powerclean some weight and when you get your max and hit that sweet spot where it just goes from the floor to your catch like nothing, that puts deads to shame any day for me. Also no one in my gym knows what a clean is so that just makes me king of the jungle in there.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  20. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Drive gave me a very nice well-being feeling cool stuff
    Good to hear.I have two bottles to use during pct after m-drol.They are some of the prettiest pills I have ever seen.I almost feel guilty thinking about eating them
  21. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Deads are nice, but powerclean some weight and when you get your max and hit that sweet spot where it just goes from the floor to your catch like nothing, that puts deads to shame any day for me. Also no one in my gym knows what a clean is so that just makes me king of the jungle in there.
    Cleans are gangster, I'm with you there, but the thing with Deads isn't the exercise in of itself, it's the weight you're able to move with that exercise. People look at you kind of crazy when you have a bar with 10 wheels on it.

    So I wouldn't say cleans put deads to shame "anyday", unless you're cleaning 315lbs+ then you look freakish, otherwise, 225lbs on a bar is a pretty average scene in the bench area.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Cleans are gangster, I'm with you there, but the thing with Deads isn't the exercise in of itself, it's the weight you're able to move with that exercise. People look at you kind of crazy when you have a bar with 10 wheels on it.

    So I wouldn't say cleans put deads to shame "anyday", unless you're cleaning 315lbs+ then you look freakish, otherwise, 225lbs on a bar is a pretty average scene in the bench area.
    I get looked at with three plates a side.I think some are trying to figure out what i'm doing and why my upper body and face turn bright red while lifting.
  23. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I get looked at with three plates a side.I think some are trying to figure out what i'm doing and why my upper body and face turn bright red while lifting.
    I think because I lift near a college, a lot of people recognize it when I do cleans (football, basketball players) but I still get more WTF glances with deads because I use astronomically more weight with my Deads then cleans.

    But our gym doesn't have any padded power stations or bumper weights (to have the luxory to just drop a failed attempt), so no one ever tries more then 2 plates.

    Not hate'n on cleans by the way, I'm a strength & conditioning coach, I prescribe C&J and Snatches to atheletes quit often.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I think because I lift near a college, a lot of people recognize it when I do cleans (football, basketball players) but I still get more WTF glances with deads because I use astronomically more weight with my Deads then cleans.

    But our gym doesn't have any padded power stations or bumper weights (to have the luxory to just drop a failed attempt), so no one ever tries more then 2 plates.

    Not hate'n on cleans by the way, I'm a strength & conditioning coach, I prescribe C&J and Snatches to atheletes quit often.
    I was refering to deads.Our gym has bumper weights but people still feel the need to load 3-4 plates a side then leave them.It's a b!tch getting the plates off and on that way.Thats why i use the 20kg bumper,then 35's.Easy to get on and off.
  25. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Good for you but thats a little too much supplements for me my friend. I am guessing you must also be using Protein supplements, BCAA, Creatine, Multi-vitamin, pre/post workout drinks etc etc.

    Seems like an overkill to me but hey if it works then props to you.


    You have no idea dude. This guy is on a child's stack.
    I'm taking Naplam/clen and Leukic/Gakic pre-WO.

    Getting ready to log X-factor/Drive/RPM in a few weeks.

    You should see my PCT's - a sh*t-ton of supplements.
  26. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have been taking Coq Diesel, Drive, RPM, T-Force and Yohimbine HCL for the past week and a half. Let me tell you that I have never felt such a resurgence of the alpha male "don't say stupid things near me or I'll help you understand how stupid you are" feeling in some time.

    I'm not sure which of these product is creating this feeling, but I am really pleased with the aggregate intensity.

    Oh and - great wood, too.
    You just need some Journey songs to make this alpha situation complete!
  27. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Cleans are gangster, I'm with you there, but the thing with Deads isn't the exercise in of itself, it's the weight you're able to move with that exercise. People look at you kind of crazy when you have a bar with 10 wheels on it.

    So I wouldn't say cleans put deads to shame "anyday", unless you're cleaning 315lbs+ then you look freakish, otherwise, 225lbs on a bar is a pretty average scene in the bench area.
    Wait, are you saying you guys all don't clean 315 for warm-ups.....j/k
    I definitely agree with the weight from the deads being sick though, some guy at my gym actually bowed a bar from dropping the bar during a dead lift, everyone though he was Bad@ss, but no one really acknowledged that he did not complete the lift and could not lower the weight, they just seen a p!ss load of plates, heard a loud crash and seen a bent bar lol. But I will definitely give it to you that heavy deads are pretty primal feeling.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  28. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    Deads and Cleans are at the top of my favorite exercises. You just feel so powerful when doing them!
  29. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    For The Deadlifters


    This is for us Deadlifting Fans

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQA0WY1ZLZU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    The calves on that first dude were frickin huge!
  31. New Member
    GotRam01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    pullin sumo is so intense. my PR with sumo is so much lower than my conventional
  32. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GotRam01 View Post
    pullin sumo is so intense. my PR with sumo is so much lower than my conventional
    really? Sumo more intense then conventional? But you shorten the range of motion so much with that ultra wide stance. Half of the motion is gone with a stance that low to the ground. I'm not hate'n on Sumo or anything, Deads of all style are great, I'm just surprised Sumo is more intense for you.
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. New Member
    GotRam01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    really? Sumo more intense then conventional? But you shorten the range of motion so much with that ultra wide stance. Half of the motion is gone with a stance that low to the ground. I'm not hate'n on Sumo or anything, Deads of all style are great, I'm just surprised Sumo is more intense for you.
    i have weak hips and my flexorrs arent that strong, i feel pullin sumo puts more stress on the hips where as pulling conventional is more lower back and posterior chain. i pull mostly conventional but i occasionaly pull sumo for hip work
  34. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Wow! Too much for me I tell you but hey to each his own. Personally I dont want to use so much supplements, all at the same time, since I would be hard-pressed to say which one works?

    Are you, for example, able to realize if ALCAR or Maca are working for you or not?
    personaly i cut back to a green veggi powder, a whey protein powder with aminos included, longjack, cissus, and DHA fish oil.....
    plus the coconut and olive oil mix i use to cook...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. I NEED that alpha male feeling back
    By Dyou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:10 PM
  4. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in