Protein Help!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a good protein for everyday use while both cutting or mass building. I currently take ProComplex, but I need something else that I can take while I either wait for shipments to come in, or if I feel like I am getting bored with ProComplex. I have been using PC for about 2 years, and I am kinda getting sick of it.

Any thoughts?

I would like the protein to be cheaper and available in larger quantities than CP.

Thanks for your comments,

Paul

:rofl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
order some from all the whey, they sell in numerous sizes, and have some great flavors. they have a march sale on right now.

cantstop19

Awards
i like designer whey its pretty cheap and taste great....cant beat that

Saurabh

Awards
I am looking for a good protein for everyday use while both cutting or mass building. I currently take ProComplex, but I need something else that I can take while I either wait for shipments to come in, or if I feel like I am getting bored with ProComplex. I have been using PC for about 2 years, and I am kinda getting sick of it.
You should check out the bulk protein producers like Protein Factory, True Protein, All the Whey etc. They are cheaper and you can buy in bulk(100 pounds if you wanted to).

One suggetion that I would give is to get both whey and casein. So if you have budget to spend 100 bucks a month, spend 50 on Whey(should get you 6-7 pounds on most places) and 50 on casein(4-5 pounds depending on the deal). I would advise against using Whey for all your protein requirements since Casein has its own advantages, specially late in the night, as also too much Whey can get you all bloated and gassy..not a good feeling