Supplement Question

bigswoll56

Awards
Hey guys i was wondering if i could get some suggestions on what other supplement i should add into my NHA stack of Activate and Lean Extreme to make it more potent. I am trying to lose bodyfat while gaining strength with this stack. I am 18 years old 6' 215-220lbs (Depending on the day). I am fairly lean havent had my BF taken in awhile but i'd say its around 10 or 11 percent.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You really dont need activate since you are 18. Your test levels should be plenty high. Invest in some protein, bcaa's and maybe some creatine.

servant3

Awards
You really dont need activate since you are 18. Your test levels should be plenty high. Invest in some protein, bcaa's and maybe some creatine.
ActivaTe is not a "test booster" per se. It "frees" testosterone that is bound by the SHBG. It will not be harmful to an 18 year old. It does not raise test by suppressing estrogen conversion via blocking the aromitaze enzyme, it just allows more of your body's naturally produced test to be available and not bound.

With that being said, I would add in some Napalm (topical fat-loss).

bigswoll56

Awards
What do you all suggest then instead of Activate to keep size and strength on and increasing during a cycle

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look into USPLabs Anabolic Pump. It will definitely help with lowering body fat by directing glucose to muscle cells and away from fat. Strength will also increase with this supplement.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I would suggest Excell (BCAAs) by Anabolic Innovations. BCAAs will help protect your muscles and will help in recovery, especially if you "mega" dose about 20-25 grams per day. I usually put the lemon flavor into my protein throughout the day and then put several grams in my preworkout mix of Poseidon-Swell-Excell- crystal lite. I can easily cut BF without losing muscle.