Newbie on 2nd can of Animal Test: give me some ideas

C

chedu

Awards
First post here, hope it will be in the right section.

First of all, I hope you will excuse my poor english writing skills (not my language)

I'm about to finish my first Animal Test can. So far, I've been using it as a standalone product (taking creatine, Gaspari's SizeOn, though).

As for the 2nd can, I would like to throw something else in the mix. Any ideas?

I've been reading some X-factor' s threads regarding its consumption with other products, namely ActivaTe Xtreme and Mass FX. Since AnimalTest already have Divanil in its formula, I was wondering if throwing Alri Bad Ass Mass ( because of the 25R-diol compound in Mass FX' s formula) to the mix would be a good idea or just a waste.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

PS:
Alri Bad Ass Mass includes (25R)-5-Alpha-Spirostan-6-One-3b-Ol, (25R)-4-Spirosten-3b,6b-Diol in its formula.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
First post here, hope it will be in the right section.

First of all, I hope you will excuse my poor english writing skills (not my language)

I'm about to finish my first Animal Test can. So far, I've been using it as a standalone product (taking creatine, Gaspari's SizeOn, though).

As for the 2nd can, I would like to throw something else in the mix. Any ideas?

I've been reading some X-factor' s threads regarding its consumption with other products, namely ActivaTe Xtreme and Mass FX. Since AnimalTest already have Divanil in its formula, I was wondering if throwing Alri Bad Ass Mass ( because of the 25R-diol compound in Mass FX' s formula) to the mix would be a good idea or just a waste.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

PS:
Alri Bad Ass Mass includes (25R)-5-Alpha-Spirostan-6-One-3b-Ol, (25R)-4-Spirosten-3b,6b-Diol in its formula.
ehhhhh the reports havent been 100% with alri's Bad Ass Man(BAM), but if you want to....What exactly are you ooking to add(what type of product), seems to be a test booster...if taht's true Diesel Test Hardcore is def worth picking up...VERY solid product!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 7
J Training Forum 6
B Anabolics 4
E Supplements 4
D Anabolics 0