Newbie on 2nd can of Animal Test: give me some ideas - AnabolicMinds.com

Newbie on 2nd can of Animal Test: give me some ideas

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Question Newbie on 2nd can of Animal Test: give me some ideas

First post here, hope it will be in the right section.

First of all, I hope you will excuse my poor english writing skills (not my language)

I'm about to finish my first Animal Test can. So far, I've been using it as a standalone product (taking creatine, Gaspari's SizeOn, though).

As for the 2nd can, I would like to throw something else in the mix. Any ideas?

I've been reading some X-factor' s threads regarding its consumption with other products, namely ActivaTe Xtreme and Mass FX. Since AnimalTest already have Divanil in its formula, I was wondering if throwing Alri Bad Ass Mass ( because of the 25R-diol compound in Mass FX' s formula) to the mix would be a good idea or just a waste.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

PS:
    Alri Bad Ass Mass includes (25R)-5-Alpha-Spirostan-6-One-3b-Ol, (25R)-4-Spirosten-3b,6b-Diol in its formula.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedu View Post
    First post here, hope it will be in the right section.

First of all, I hope you will excuse my poor english writing skills (not my language)

I'm about to finish my first Animal Test can. So far, I've been using it as a standalone product (taking creatine, Gaspari's SizeOn, though).

As for the 2nd can, I would like to throw something else in the mix. Any ideas?

I've been reading some X-factor' s threads regarding its consumption with other products, namely ActivaTe Xtreme and Mass FX. Since AnimalTest already have Divanil in its formula, I was wondering if throwing Alri Bad Ass Mass ( because of the 25R-diol compound in Mass FX' s formula) to the mix would be a good idea or just a waste.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

PS:
    Alri Bad Ass Mass includes (25R)-5-Alpha-Spirostan-6-One-3b-Ol, (25R)-4-Spirosten-3b,6b-Diol in its formula.
    ehhhhh the reports havent been 100% with alri's Bad Ass Man(BAM), but if you want to....What exactly are you ooking to add(what type of product), seems to be a test booster...if taht's true Diesel Test Hardcore is def worth picking up...VERY solid product!
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

DTH was a awesome product
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. give me some ideas on a good cruise cycle
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:45 PM
  2. Give Away Stack Ideas? Let's here em!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:20 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
  4. Can anyone give me ideas for a diet.
    By ajfrfghtr in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 11:12 AM
  5. Give me some ideas for eating while in class?
    By beefjerky in forum Recipes
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 05:30 PM