Need a new Mass supplement stack...recommendations?

koopa

koopa

Awards
Ive been on a carb cut and high rep, one body part per week training regime using reflex peptide fusion and cellmass as my supplements.

Ive seen good results from the programme and have gained a bit more definition. My abs look better and my chest and shoulders look more defined but my overall size and strength have decreased. I got the dreaded comment the other day
"Hey have you been on a diet, your looking skinny!" :run:

So im starting the mass training again hardcore!! I have changed my diet and the carbs are back with full effect.
I have also changed my regime to a 3 times a week 5x5 doing plenty bench, squats and deadlifts.

Im going to go for a massgainer and creatine after i finish this tub of peptide fusion and would like opinions on the following stacks:

1) MHP Up Your Mass + Gaspari Sizeon + NoXplode
2) Universal Real Gains + Green Magnitude + Purple Wrath

Id like to avoid adding anything that messes with test or hormones :good:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on a carb cut and high rep, one body part per week training regime using reflex peptide fusion and cellmass as my supplements.

Ive seen good results from the programme and have gained a bit more definition. My abs look better and my chest and shoulders look more defined but my overall size and strength have decreased. I got the dreaded comment the other day
"Hey have you been on a diet, your looking skinny!" :run:

So im starting the mass training again hardcore!! I have changed my diet and the carbs are back with full effect.
I have also changed my regime to a 3 times a week 5x5 doing plenty bench, squats and deadlifts.

Im going to go for a massgainer and creatine after i finish this tub of peptide fusion and would like opinions on the following stacks:

1) MHP Up Your Mass + Gaspari Sizeon + NoXplode
2) Universal Real Gains + Green Magnitude + Purple Wrath

Id like to avoid adding anything that messes with test or hormones :good:
I'd say go with option but you could always substitute Ragnarok for green mag and you would have a creatine AND NO product as well as an EAA product....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Save the money on and drop those weight gainers (and just make your own) and either keep the money or spend it on Anabolic Pump.

The only reason I recommend Anabolic Pump over something else is because of the "carbs are back in full effect" statement as well as you don't want to do any types of test boosters. It really is a solid product and will help you with your quest for size while potentially helping you drop some fat if your diet is in check as well as your training.

koopa

koopa

Awards
thanks for the response guys.
Is anabolic pump a pre-workout formula?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the response guys.
Is anabolic pump a pre-workout formula?
No its a supplement that you take 15-30 minutes before carb meals and it maximizes the usage of the carbs. Helps to prevent fat gain and possibly lose fat while keeping carbs high and providing increased pumps and vascularity.

koopa

koopa

Awards
aha its something to do with insulin harnessing....i likes it :D
I can gain mass and possibly keep my abs too lol!

W

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
not only keep abs.. for me, makes my abs more defined.. for first time user, probably you need to read the manual (go to usplabs forum) :D

koopa

koopa

Awards
oh hell no! straight away im hearing about anabolic dumps!! rofl! I already suffer from atomic dumps on this mass diet! I couldnt handle a dump accelerator!

Ok so lets keep going... any thoughts on sizeon vs v12 turbo vs greenMag

Has anyone tried 'up your mass'? (i know theres a joke waiting to happen with that question!)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
oh hell no! straight away im hearing about anabolic dumps!! rofl! I already suffer from atomic dumps on this mass diet! I couldnt handle a dump accelerator!

Ok so lets keep going... any thoughts on sizeon vs v12 turbo vs greenMag

Has anyone tried 'up your mass'? (i know theres a joke waiting to happen with that question!)
Well youd be of AD once you up your carbs right? Also the whole Anabolic "Dump" is limited to few users from what I have seen. If you want to keep your abs and build mass with tons of carbs Anabolic Pump is definitely worth your time. Also look into P-Slin (effectively same thing as AP with different dosages and some minor ingredient differences.)

Believe me if you want some insane carb portioning try AP.

koopa

koopa

Awards
i guess i wont know till i try huh? Any stockists in UK or is this import only?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
well Nutraplanet is the boards retailer (but I am unsure if they ship to the UK you would have to check.) Just run a search on google for anabolic pump and UK and you should find retails who have it over there.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold is much better than anabolic pump (you have the option of dosing however you like) and MUCH cheaper

koopa

koopa

Awards
well Nutraplanet is the boards retailer (but I am unsure if they ship to the UK you would have to check.) Just run a search on google for anabolic pump and UK and you should find retails who have it over there.
Thanks man ill look into it :)

koopa

koopa

Awards
I saw some reviews on yellow gold and a lot of folk tell me its pretty much just cooking tumeric?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I saw some reviews on yellow gold and a lot of folk tell me its pretty much just cooking tumeric?
haven't heard that one...nonetheless I used it and LOVED it, as do many people....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
besides both being herbs (well at least herb and herb based) I am unaware of any blood sugar control from tumeric. Yellow gold is a very solid product as well and very cost effective.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not tumeric, but it does stain crap yellow like tumeric does